SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by JBF Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:15 pm

Oops! I goofed with Tasos! He was in limo #3. Silly me.

BTW, Are you able to watch those Bachelorette "extras" now that they are on youtube? These include the ones I "transcribed" in edit.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 60 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:26 pm

bilolo wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:There is still a 1:1 date in Belgium that we don't know who is on it? Did RS say anything specific about that date? If in fact there is another, I'd be shocked if it wasn't Chris.

RS said its Josh's, they toured the castle... We have a proof of Marcus. RS said it was a goose parade in Brussels. (day portion).
So if we believe this, it means no second 1 on 1 for Chris ?
The thing is, we have no proof it's josh

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:31 pm

JBF wrote:

Oops! I goofed with Tasos! He was in limo #3. Silly me.

BTW, Are you able to watch those Bachelorette "extras" now that they are on youtube? These include the ones I "transcribed" in edit.

Actually no for youtube...they are on channels that aren't allowed to be seen outside of USA.

Tasos was in the first limo with Chris. He was 5th out of that limo where as Chris was first in actual time.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:35 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
bilolo wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:There is still a 1:1 date in Belgium that we don't know who is on it? Did RS say anything specific about that date? If in fact there is another, I'd be shocked if it wasn't Chris.

RS said its Josh's, they toured the castle... We have a proof of Marcus. RS said it was a goose parade in Brussels. (day portion).
So if we believe this, it means no second 1 on 1 for Chris ?
The thing is, we have no proof it's josh
Did you read what i wrote ? my question was if we believe it then what does it mean ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:40 pm

bilolo wrote:Did you read what i wrote ? my question was if we believe it then what does it mean ?
In my books the probability of Chris being F1 would be zero to none.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 2:41 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
the second 1on1 in Belgium he said belonged to Josh and they toured castles.
IMO, RS has already had a few things wrong this season, and I believe that he could have this wrong too.

What has he had wrong so far?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:09 pm

richmondrose wrote:
bilolo wrote:Did you read what i wrote ? my question was if we believe it then what does it mean ?
ITA.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:16 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
ITA.
Thanks that's what i was asking not if Josh has a 1 on 1 or not. Hugesmile 
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:16 pm

richmondrose wrote:

Wanting to actually respond to Bilolo though I agree with RR completely..........

Not aunties_love but if we believe RS then it means that Chris did not get a second 1on1 date.

Which for an F3 AND someone who got a date in the first dating episode is strange, strange strange. So perhaps he is not F3 at all.

I will believe that Josh got that second 1o1 date particular if he is F1. :yes: . We have no SC evidence for this, YET.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:45 pm

nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

Wanting to actually respond to Bilolo though I agree with RR completely..........

Not aunties_love but if we believe RS then it means that Chris did not get a second 1on1 date.

Which for an F3 AND someone who got a date in the first dating episode is strange, strange strange. So perhaps he is not F3 at all.

I will believe that Josh got that second 1o1 date particular  if he is F1.  :yes: . We have no SC evidence for this, YET.

We do have a SC of Andi and Chris kissing in a field (on his HTD?). So I imagine that he did make it to F3. And if Josh and Marcus had the last two 1-on-1 dates then it's anyone's guess who of the remaining was eliminated.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Yes Chris is definitely in the F4. I agree with that.

It is the F3 slot that I question.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:48 pm

richmondrose wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
richmondrose wrote:

I will believe that Josh got that second 1o1 date particular  if he is F1.  :yes: . We have no SC evidence for this, YET.

We do have a SC of Andi and Chris kissing in a field (on his HTD?). So I  imagine that he did make it to F3. And if Josh and Marcus had the last two 1-on-1 dates then it's anyone's guess who of the remaining was eliminated.
How do we know he made it by sc to F3? He could have been F4 and let go after HTD.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom