SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Cecilia Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:49 am

Can someone point me to the actual order of limo arrivals and how we know that? Thx.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 59 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by richmondrose Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:50 am

Chris said "for all of us it's our first and last date with Andi".  At face value that comment means  it's the only one they'll get and I'm wondering if some of the guys were told this to keep them hooked until Andi  eliminates them.

Up to epi 5, all 1-on-1 dates were "first ones" and Nick started the second round of 1-on-1 dates  in epi 6 which  technically should have gone to Chris who supposedly got the group date rose in this episode and possibly to placate him. This now leaves Belgium where it still hasn't been determined who has the other 1-on-1 date, although Dylan (the other solo 1-on-1 recipient) does appear to get some SQT.  Who will it be? The toss up is between Chris and Josh, and I'm leaning towards Chris ( that is, if the rumors of him being the next Bachelor is correct).
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:15 pm

There is still a 1:1 date in Belgium that we don't know who is on it? Did RS say anything specific about that date? If in fact there is another, I'd be shocked if it wasn't Chris.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:There is still a 1:1 date in Belgium that we don't know who is on it? Did RS say anything specific about that date? If in fact there is another, I'd be shocked if it wasn't Chris.
the second 1on1 in Belgium he said belonged to Josh and they toured castles.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:22 pm

nutty1 wrote:There is still a 1:1 date in Belgium that we don't know who is on it? Did RS say anything specific about that date? If in fact there is another, I'd be shocked if it wasn't Chris.

RS said its Josh's, they toured the castle... We have a proof of Marcus. RS said it was a goose parade in Brussels. (day portion).

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:24 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

RS said its Josh's, they toured the castle... We have a proof of Marcus. RS said it was a goose parade in Brussels. (day portion).
So if we believe this, it means no second 1 on 1 for Chris ?
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:25 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:We don't know what is going on this season, but a lot feels... set up. So many conversations between these guys suggest that what viewers THINK is going on is not exactly what is REALLY going on.

Why would Andi be so confident that her potential husband would arrive in 10-15 minutes? She was last out in Juan's season and knows fully well how long it takes for the final limo to arrive.

Tasos gave a speech in his exit that Andi was the only one he came for. Not to party or become next Bachelor. He was in that same first limo with first-out Chris (second out on screen with #13 Marcus, who was moved to #1 on screen). Was Tasos, like Zack Kalter (eliminated ep #4 in Desiree's), Charlie (same limo as Jef in Emily's and eliminated at 4th rose rose ceremony) and West (different limo than JP, but also eliminated in episode #4 in Ashley's) all possible "matches on paper" with The Bachelorette, but were axed because they were competing with F1? Not that we SAW much on screen with these guys and the lead. So much was edited out.

And... No... I am not jumping to any conclusions. Just speculating. So don't all of you attack me and say this is all hogwash. It may be, but some "patterns" are a bit too odd. You do have to speculate that some of the guys are "grouped" a certain way (i.e. best candidates "on paper", best fitting her physical tastes but maybe not a good match otherwise, best candidates for next lead, best "back story" for the screen, etc.) They also want some "smokescreen" contestants viewers will stay distracted with most of the season.

just a hit and run respons on my part to the bolded :

- because her F1 DID show up in less than 10 minutes as per EDITED version of limo arrival   Hugesmile 

- Heck yeaaaaah...we saw that 'argument' of Tasos with certain someone before the RC of last epis (The journey so far)...ayyayyayayay...
Who are you thinking is the F1 then?? Just curious....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:29 pm

richmondrose wrote:Chris said "for all of us it's our first and last date with Andi".  At face value that comment means  it's the only one they'll get and I'm wondering if some of the guys were told this to keep them hooked until Andi  eliminates them.

Up to epi 5, all 1-on-1 dates were "first ones" and Nick started the second round of 1-on-1 dates  in epi 6 which  technically should have gone to Chris who supposedly got the group date rose in this episode and possibly to placate him. This now leaves Belgium where it still hasn't been determined who has the other 1-on-1 date, although Dylan (the other solo 1-on-1 recipient) does appear to get some SQT.  Who will it be? The toss up is between Chris and Josh, and I'm leaning towards Chris ( that is, if the rumors of him being the next Bachelor is correct).

Yeah, that is strange. If I were Chris, it would be a slap in the face.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:33 pm

richmondrose wrote:Chris said "for all of us it's our first and last date with Andi".  At face value that comment means  it's the only one they'll get and I'm wondering if some of the guys were told this to keep them hooked until Andi  eliminates them.

If it was me and i was told to hold til i'm eliminated, i'd quit, like really who does that rofl
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:06 pm

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:08 pm

atem wrote:

Yeah, that is strange.  If I were Chris, it would be a slap in the face.

She needs those second dates with Nick and Josh so she can...

DIG

DEEPER.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:09 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
the second 1on1 in Belgium he said belonged to Josh and they toured castles.
IMO, RS has already had a few things wrong this season, and I believe that he could have this wrong too.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom