SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Sat Jun 14, 2014 12:22 am

nd4reality wrote:As long as Nick does not decide to take Andi for a midnight swim and makeout session its all good. yes 

I'd rather see that in a clip that the gag worthy poem clip.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:02 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cctnOTh6liw

i definitely think here Chris foreshadowing himself of only getting one date before HTD

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:09 am

We discussed that one on the edit thread. The whole scene is peculiar in that Chris hints he, Eric and Dylan may have been told by a handler they would just get one solo date.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:13 am

JBF wrote:We discussed that one on the edit thread. The whole scene is peculiar in that Chris hints he, Eric and Dylan may have been told by a handler they would just get one solo date.

oh, really?..do you think the handler would be that honest?. ..quite weird but does make sense. if thats really the case, no wonder Eric was flipping on ep.3 and 4....sad
Thanks for the heads up...

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:36 am

We don't know what is going on this season, but a lot feels... set up. So many conversations between these guys suggest that what viewers THINK is going on is not exactly what is REALLY going on.

Why would Andi be so confident that her potential husband would arrive in 10-15 minutes? She was last out in Juan's season and knows fully well how long it takes for the final limo to arrive.

And... No... I am not jumping to any conclusions. Just speculating. So don't all of you attack me and say this is all hogwash. It may be, but some "patterns" are a bit too odd. You do have to speculate that some of the guys are "grouped" a certain way (i.e. best candidates "on paper", best fitting her physical tastes but maybe not a good match otherwise, best candidates for next lead, best "back story" for the screen, etc.) They also want some "smokescreen" contestants viewers will stay distracted with most of the season.

Last edited by JBF on Sat Jun 14, 2014 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correcting my boo-boo)
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:38 am

That is interesting. I first took it as Chris meaning "your first and only first date" with her, meaning there is only one first time.
But no, it does sound like he means they are getting only one 1:1. But how could he know?? But if he didn't know, he could have said "It may be your first….."

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:42 am

I listened again….he said for "all of us"…..I do think he meant it's your first and only first time with her. JMO.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:43 am

Yeah... we don't know for sure. He may just be generalizing and "assuming" he will only get one date. It just sounded... odd. Like so many discussions this season.

I am glad these "extras" are now available on youtube. Rewatched "The Bachelorette - JJ Tells Josh About Andrew". Anybody think it is weird how Josh's PI session is greatly under-exposed as if he is "in the dark"?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:44 am

We don't know for sure if Chris gets one 1on1 only.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:44 am

JBF wrote:We don't know what is going on this season, but a lot feels... set up. So many conversations between these guys suggest that what viewers THINK is going on is not exactly what is REALLY going on.

Why would Andi be so confident that her potential husband would arrive in 10-15 minutes? She was last out in Juan's season and knows fully well how long it takes for the final limo to arrive.

Tasos gave a speech in his exit that Andi was the only one he came for. Not to party or become next Bachelor. He was in that same first limo with first-out Chris (second out on screen with #13 Marcus, who was moved to #1 on screen). Was Tasos, like Zack Kalter (eliminated ep #4 in Desiree's), Charlie (same limo as Jef in Emily's and eliminated at 4th rose rose ceremony) and West (different limo than JP, but also eliminated in episode #4 in Ashley's) all possible "matches on paper" with The Bachelorette, but were axed because they were competing with F1? Not that we SAW much on screen with these guys and the lead. So much was edited out.

And... No... I am not jumping to any conclusions. Just speculating. So don't all of you attack me and say this is all hogwash. It may be, but some "patterns" are a bit too odd. You do have to speculate that some of the guys are "grouped" a certain way (i.e. best candidates "on paper", best fitting her physical tastes but maybe not a good match otherwise, best candidates for next lead, best "back story" for the screen, etc.) They also want some "smokescreen" contestants viewers will stay distracted with most of the season.

just a hit and run respons on my part to the bolded :

- because her F1 DID show up in less than 10 minutes as per EDITED version of limo arrival   Hugesmile 

- Heck yeaaaaah...we saw that 'argument' of Tasos with certain someone before the RC of last epis (The journey so far)...ayyayyayayay...

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:49 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:Why would Andi be so confident that her potential husband would arrive in 10-15 minutes? She was last out in Juan's season and knows fully well how long it takes for the final limo to arrive.

- because her F1 DID show up in less than 10 minutes as per EDITED version of limo arrival   Hugesmile 

- Heck yeaaaaah...we saw that 'argument' of Tasos with certain someone before the RC of last epis (The journey so far)...ayyayyayayay...

Aha! But they repeated that in the recap show... and, while Marcus' scene was extended, we still had a brief shot of Chris arriving from his limo too. Also Chris was billed as the one getting the "first kiss" despite the possibility she might have with Eric (but it got cut) and anybody during Meet & Greet. *chuckle chuckle* You folks think I am drinking the moonshine, but there are plenty of "curios" this season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:48 am

JBF wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
JBF wrote:Why would Andi be so confident that her potential husband would arrive in 10-15 minutes? She was last out in Juan's season and knows fully well how long it takes for the final limo to arrive.

Aha! But they repeated that in the recap show... and, while Marcus' scene was extended, we still had a brief shot of Chris arriving from his limo too. Also Chris was billed as the one getting the "first kiss" despite the possibility she might have with Eric (but it got cut) and anybody during Meet & Greet. *chuckle chuckle* You folks think I am drinking the moonshine, but there are plenty of "curios" this season.

I don't think she kissed anyone at Meet and Greet. I don't know this, but she seems to be reserving her kisses for who she actually likes (Josh, Nick, Marcus, Chris, JJ). Oh and Brian. But that was set up.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom