SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 23, 2014 4:43 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Why would they bother to do that, Mura?  I mean copy last season in such detail? I really doubt the editors sat around and said, "Let's make sure that Josh in the preview is exactly the same as Chris S was last year."  I suspect that a lot of the patterns are just coincidental.  Smiley 

well. Kasha said..they are lazy after all..and with the sudden Eric tragedy, their focus should be divided to 'repolish' the season, id think.

another 'coincidental pattern' : Josh (spoiled) got the 1-on-1 date just as Chris did. on epis. 5 and 7   (so did Nikki and 1F)
Have you watched the past seasons Mura? There have been many seasons in the past with different patterns so to me, just going off of Des's season may not be the best to do.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 30 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 23, 2014 4:49 pm

nd4reality wrote:I may be in the minority but I don't think Josh was all that hidden in the preview. Yes he was not quite as front and center as Nick was but they showed quite a bit of him identifyable and kissing Andi.  

Just from watching episode1 only he is not being hidden either. Even RS pointed that out.
Can I ask ND, who of the final four would you say is most hidden in regards to contact with Andi?

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 23, 2014 4:53 pm

I would say overall Chris.

Nick is being being shown a lot in the season previews.
Josh - As spoiled F1 is shown a lot too both in the premier episode and in the season preview. Normally F1s are not as noteworthy.

I personally don't think Chris has a shot at being the F1 but those are my personal feelings only. So just making this clear.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 23, 2014 5:01 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Date patterns are way different from how they produce previews as far as I know.  I agree with Kasha that TPTB are lazy.  It would take a lot of thought and work to recreate the actual preview clips from one year to the next down to the hand movements. Unless the entire show really is scripted just like a movie where every little detail is decided beforehand.  I'm beginning to think maybe it is, given how much this season feels like a total set-up.   Smiley

i guess i wasnt being so clear. i need to explain that actually Chres and JoDi (type of) dates (and activities) are too similar (to not carelessly labelled as cookie cutter.  giggling .)
Let's see...Chres got a private concert date for evening portion with a romantic setting , so will JoDi (proved by SC). Chres cruised on the sea, ditto with JoDi (proved by SC). Chres had a castle-ish date, so will JoDi (as per RS, no SC yet). Thus interestingly, 'similar' scenes to Chres's were

Well if we see Josh spouting  silly poetry we will know that he is F1 for sure. :giggle: 

well.. for all i know ADA Pookie is very different than Princess Desie who loves write poems and (being written ones) by a 'poet' Prince  giggling .
instead, it seems The feisty fearless fun female Pookie loves to hunt and (being 'hunt') by an 'hunter' Cowboy (literally,he will be wearing such costume next epis  Hugesmile ) lolpanda  rotfl

You brought up a thought...Has anyone seen absolute proof that Josh is F1 besides what RS has spoiled? If so, I didn't see it and I'd love to...

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 23, 2014 5:08 pm

Not yet. I don't consider the co-incidences in the date placements and activities to be proof one way or another.

But it is early days yet and like last season with Nikki - things will start adding up till it cannot be denied. If he is f1.
Or vice-versa.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri May 23, 2014 5:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:I would say overall Chris.

Nick is being being shown a lot in the season previews.
Josh - As spoiled F1 is shown a lot too both in the premier episode and in the season preview. Normally F1s are not as noteworthy.

I personally don't think Chris has a shot at being the F1 but those are my personal feelings only.  So just making this clear.
Thanks for your thoughts. Really appreciated. IMO, I am just keeping my mind open to any and all possibilities.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 10:36 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Why would they bother to do that, Mura?  I mean copy last season in such detail? I really doubt the editors sat around and said, "Let's make sure that Josh in the preview is exactly the same as Chris S was last year."  I suspect that a lot of the patterns are just coincidental.  Smiley 

well. Kasha said..they are lazy after all..and with the sudden Eric tragedy, their focus should be divided to 'repolish' the season, id think.

another 'coincidental pattern' : Josh (spoiled) got the 1-on-1 date just as Chris did. on epis. 5 and 7   (so did Nikki and 1F)
Have you watched the past seasons Mura?  There have been many seasons in the past with different patterns so to me, just going off of Des's season may not be the best to do.

Of course i have Since Deanna at least. Im that old..laugh out loud. IMO the point in sleuthing is to catch similar pattern. Since Des's is the most recent Ette season and i know it best, i just shared what i know regarding its details. Hopefully someone ( we usually had JBF to do the work) can fill us the rest. I may has to give up all my RL research if i did too much 'Fleissian researches'  . giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri May 23, 2014 11:34 pm

The intro videos are up on the ABC Bachelorette site now:

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/meet-the-bachelors/VDKA0_iim6ddz5

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sat May 24, 2014 1:32 am

FYI Hulu.com has some great videos of andis dad Hy!! check them

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 24, 2014 1:48 am

Daddy and Andi are my very favorite match ever. Oh my goodness she's such a daddy's girl and he is just obsessed with his daughter. Josh or any other f1 on the show or in her real life has a lot to live up to.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by missfire1977 Sat May 24, 2014 1:56 am

I like Andi's dad.  The first names he says is "5" Josh's LOL!!!!  I also loved when her dad walked up and Cody is like "oh my"(with the such a fake smile) then he said "this is awesome."  LOL!!!!!  I SO wished we would of seen her dads interaction with the guys instead of Chris B.

Last edited by missfire1977 on Sat May 24, 2014 2:01 am; edited 1 time in total
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat May 24, 2014 1:59 am

lmao this video: http://www.hulu.com/watch/640417#i0,p0,d1

"im just joking around!" (but really.. im not look)

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom