SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 7:24 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It definitely is. When she starts to walk/storm away you can clearly see the back of it. I'd post a picture, but I have no idea how to! Pause it around the 2:19 mark.

Ash, you are totally right.  Still hate the dress!  GA, this is the week Eric is gone before the RC. Makes me wonder who badly she went off on Eric and how they are going to edit it out. Ash

Also Bet2Win, we have another totally MeAnna!  Except instead of them "breaking her heart" Andi "is exhausted"!  Got to love the GA girls on the Bachelorette and the drama they bring.  Emily tried to get to this with her West Virginia Hood Rat, but all the surgery/botox made it hard for her to get the expression needed to go with the words.  Plus both DeAnna and Andi are better actresses than Emily!

Can't wait for Episode 4 Andi meltdown.  How great must Dylan and Marcus have felt, they finally have 1:1 dates with Andi and get to know her a little better and it was sooo exhausting for her!  

The evil little mean girl in me loves this!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:29 pm

Ash2214 wrote:It definitely is. When she starts to walk/storm away you can clearly see the back of it. I'd post a picture, but I have no idea how to! Pause it around the 2:19 mark.

Good eye - I see it too now that you pointed it out. What I find funny is that she is that emotionally exhausted in Conneticut. That's only the third ep of dates and she has a looooong way to go from there. She's going to need some major caffeine to get to the end.  giggling 

Since the preview focusses on romance with her top 4 and a lot of drama, maybe she found it extra wearing to spend time with guys she really wasn't into. As we know, she won't put up with indifference, negativity or fakers easily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat May 17, 2014 7:29 pm

MeAndi.  laugh out loud 
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Bet2Win wrote:MeAndi.   laugh out loud 

clapping! Love it! I live in SC, and work in GA. I swear not every woman from GA is a drama queen!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 17, 2014 7:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ I'm talking about the drama where she was upset in Connecticut. There appears to be a few different times where she's upset. One of them is definitely before the rose ceremony in Connecticut and that is the same ceremony where Eric went home right before it. I would assume that something else goes on later in the season that upsets her. I don't think the situations are connected.

I'm confused about the two times she is upset. I know the one in the preview that looks like a RC where she says she is taking this very seriously, she's exhausted, if you're not taking this seriously there's the door....where do you see another time she's upset??? Where she walks into the room and says "what's going on"? Maybe I'm missing one of the previews.  hmmm She probably will be upset many, many times before this is all over.  :drama 
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 17, 2014 7:40 pm

Rolly wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ I'm talking about the drama where she was upset in Connecticut. There appears to be a few different times where she's upset. One of them is definitely before the rose ceremony in Connecticut and that is the same ceremony where Eric went home right before it. I would assume that something else goes on later in the season that upsets her. I don't think the situations are connected.

I'm confused about the two times she is upset. I know the one in the preview that looks like a RC where she says she is taking this very seriously, she's exhausted, if you're not taking this seriously there's the door....where do you see another time she's upset??? Where she walks into the room and says "what's going on"? Maybe I'm missing one of the previews.  hmmm She probably will be upset many, many times before this is all over.  :drama 

At the very end when she's crying during an ITM. She says something about it being too good to be true.

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 86669110 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 17, 2014 7:43 pm

[quote="stuckinsc"]

clapping! Love it!  I live in SC, and work in GA.  I swear not every woman from GA is a drama queen![/quote]

Stuck not so sure about that my niece lives in Gainsville, Ga. and she is a big drama queen.....maybe it's the area. She is within a 50 mile radius of DeAnna's hometown and where Andi is from. Andi, DeAnna and my niece all act alike. Maybe Andi was just exhausted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 17, 2014 7:45 pm

umngirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:

At the very end when she's crying during an ITM. She says something about it being too good to be true.

Oh yeah...I just assumed that was part of the "I'm exhausted....". Different time because of a different dress??? Clearly I'm not paying attention....I have to become a better  :detective . Thanks
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 17, 2014 7:48 pm

Rolly wrote:
umngirl wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Oh yeah...I just assumed that was part of the "I'm exhausted....".  Different time because of a different dress??? Clearly I'm not paying attention....I have to become a better  :detective .  Thanks

Yeah the end portion has been matched to the hotel from the Venice portion of filming.

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 86669110 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat May 17, 2014 8:03 pm

Haha oh my goodness, too great! I was hoping Andi would cry and entertain us by showing a spoiled and entitled attitude just judging by her dad and looks like my hopes for this season will come true. She better meltdown frequently and hopefully with all F4 as needed but obviously mostly with Josh laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud rofl

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 17, 2014 8:06 pm

Alanna wrote:Haha oh my goodness, too great! I was hoping Andi would cry and entertain us by showing a spoiled and entitled attitude just judging by her dad and looks like my hopes for this season will come true. She better meltdown frequently and hopefully with all F4 as needed but obviously mostly with Josh laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud rofl

Now now Alanna she said on a interview we would see the "softer" side of her..It must be the Edit rofl
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 17, 2014 8:28 pm

rotfl Too funny.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom