SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Piper61 Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:24 pm

atem wrote:
2observe wrote:
Rolly wrote:
notarose wrote:Josh admits he has never had his heart broken

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_428dan0a

Never had his heart broken???? How old is this guy? Has he never really been in any relationship or does he always break their hearts? Does he explain this?
Well he just my be getting his first broken heart.  

I doubt it.
If he did, he sure looks like he is already over it.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 47 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:28 pm

Nick and Marcus seem over it also. Neither look heartbroken or upset. Its not that hard.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Catdwoman50 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Actually he always has a goofy grin on his face. He's perpetually happy........except when he's not.
I don't count that smile on his face as a clue.

Yup - Sharleen called it on her blog, Josh has a Mii that looks exactly like him.

Ok I give what is a Mii?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:00 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Catdwoman50 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Actually he always has a goofy grin on his face. He's perpetually happy........except when he's not.
I don't count that smile on his face as a clue.

Yup - Sharleen called it on her blog, Josh has a Mii that looks exactly like him.

Ok I give what is a Mii?

It's a Wii character. I have a Mii but does not look like me at all - I'm an original hehe.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:53 pm

nd4reality wrote:Nick and Marcus seem over it also. Neither look heartbroken or upset. Its not that hard.
After viewing ShrewANDI last night, they probably threw themselves on the ground and thanked god for dodging that bullet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jun 03, 2014 7:24 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Nick and Marcus seem over it also. Neither look heartbroken or upset. Its not that hard.
After viewing ShrewANDI last night, they probably threw themselves on the ground and thanked god for dodging that bullet.

I would hope so! LOL

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Never had his heart broken???? How old is this guy? Has he never really been in any relationship or does he always break their hearts? Does he explain this?

Kiptyn told Jillian the same thing. She obsessed over it for the rest of the season.

I believe that prior to Emily, Sean said he had never had his heart broken.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:01 pm

docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Kiptyn told Jillian the same thing. She obsessed over it for the rest of the season.

That's the kind of acknowledgement that TPTB LOVE.  They will do everything in their power to make sure that he gets his first heartbreak on National TV.  

Last edited by 2observe on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:07 pm

notarose wrote:I'm confused.  This deleted scene shows JJ telling Josh about Andrew getting the waitresses phone number.  This convo took place during Nick & Andi's 1-1 (which occurred after the GD). Everyone would have been at the house except for Nick.

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_cycdnnpd

Why didn't JJ & Josh confront Andrew THIS day or evening?

I wondered the same thing when I first heard JJ's conversation with Josh. JJ prefaced that discussion with a statement something along the lines of "you know I told you a couple of days ago about Andrew .. . ."

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:40 pm

^My guess? JJ and Josh didn't want to confront Andrew and production probably pushed them to do so or they wanted to do it right away, but production told them to wait for the rose ceremony as it makes things more dramatic.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:23 am

2observe wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:

That's the kind of acknowledgement that TPTB LOVE.  They will do everything in their power to make sure that he gets his first heartbreak on National TV.  

Makes you wonder why they didn't put that scene in then? He is F1 and therefore doesn't leave with a broken heart?

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:40 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
2observe wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Makes you wonder why they didn't put that scene in then? He is F1 and therefore doesn't leave with a broken heart?

He could be a boomerang guy.  She doesn't give him the rose at some point but he comes back and she changes her mind.  "Great love" storyline.  Unlike poor Chris B "I'm a grown a** man" at the meet & greet.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 47 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 46, 47, 48 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom