SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Thu May 22, 2014 8:12 pm

I still haven't been able to watch the hulu vids. If anyone can, could you download them to here?? Would be so much appreciated. Thanks. I am very interested in seeing what all the guys say.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Thu May 22, 2014 8:13 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I still haven't been able to watch the hulu vids.  If anyone can, could you download them to here??  Would be so much appreciated.  Thanks.  I am very interested in seeing what all the guys say.
you could watch them on ABC.com if you are from outside the U.S

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu May 22, 2014 8:15 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I still haven't been able to watch the hulu vids.  If anyone can, could you download them to here??  Would be so much appreciated.  Thanks.  I am very interested in seeing what all the guys say.

Really? I am from Canada and it wasn't letting me earlier I will try again!!! Smiley
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Thu May 22, 2014 8:31 pm

sbolduc wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Really? I am from Canada and it wasn't letting me earlier I will try again!!! Smiley
I watched it on my phone and it worked but it took a few tries.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 22, 2014 9:08 pm

Not sure where to post this, but they are showing the Bachelorette right now on ABC again.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 12:09 am

Season Promo with Slow-Mo (Credit : dreamer/tvtymes)

ETA. wow..the kisses scene w Marcus much hotter in slow-mo!  giggling   :girlfan 

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 23, 2014 12:44 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Season Promo with Slow-Mo (Credit : dreamer/tvtymes)

ETA. wow..the kisses scene w Marcus much hotter in slow-mo!  giggling   :girlfan 
 yes 

Has there ever been a season preview before with 2 guys saying they are falling in love with the lead?

Also, I notice quite different body language for each when they say it.  Interested to hear other people's impressions of this.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 12:47 am

notarose wrote:

yes 

Has there ever been a season preview before with 2 guys saying they are falling in love with the lead?

Also, I notice quite different body language for each when they say it.  Interested to hear other people's impressions of this.

im calling JBF the guru  :WAVEY:  :WAVEY: to answer your Q. he prolly has a gigantic stack full of preview and edit "facts" we may need to know  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 23, 2014 1:00 am

notarose wrote:

yes 

Everything to do with Marcus looks better in slow motion. It gives the viewers the impression that they have much more  giggling .

Which 2 guys say they are falling in love with the lead ? I only heard Nick. tia

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 23, 2014 1:16 am

nd4reality wrote:
notarose wrote:

yes 

Everything to do with Marcus looks better in slow motion. It gives the viewers the impression that they have much more  giggling .

Which 2 guys say they are falling in love with the lead ? I only heard Nick. tia

True. At. 1:11 Josh says " I have feelings for you ........" however in an earlier voice over something like "falling for you" sounds like him.
Thanks. You gave me a reason to rewatch. Only Nick, as you said, is confirmed.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 23, 2014 1:16 am

nd4reality wrote:Which 2 guys say they are falling in love with the lead ? I only heard Nick.
The other one is Josh. I've listened to it a few times and it sounds just like Josh :yes:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 23, 2014 1:22 am

jen689 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Which 2 guys say they are falling in love with the lead ? I only heard Nick.
The other one is Josh. I've listened to it a few times and it sounds just like Josh :yes:

CMIIW. i NEVER seen any of the past F1 saying the L word/falling in love right from their mouth in the preview . For most of cases, it was a VO. (so not favorable for Nick in this case, i guess)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom