SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:41 am

They will have to work hard to tell a story and create doubt if Andi and Josh have off the charts chemistry early and many people could easily predict her picking him from about 100 miles away before the season even started.

What I'm interested to see if how genuinely he seems to be falling for her vs doing what he needs to do charm and win the girl. He talked about baseball being hard because he wanted a family young, but he's not settled down yet (which is normal for most guys his age, just doesn't match with him wanting to leave baseball so he could start a family young.)

I would guess he has no problem with the ladies and knows how to put on the moves/win someone over. So as Ashley talked to JP about on the FD, I don't want this to be about him winning. Which, stereotypically for me, seems even more likely with a competitive, highly-confident athelete in a competition for a girl. They already planted that doubt by Andi saying is he being completely genuine so her storyline doubts about him might come from that. Does he want to win or does he fall head over heels for her? By how happy she seems I would guess the latter, but we'll see.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 24 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 11:51 am

I dont recall i have read Josh quitting his BB career bc he wanted to start family , he Said it was bc 2 reasons :
- he doesnt like the life style of being BB player
- he Missed his lil bro and sis. He wanted to be part of their life in their most defining stage of life (esp Aaron)
jFYI the articles are available in Josh's fan thread

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 22, 2014 11:53 am

relaxing wrote:They will have to work hard to tell a story and create doubt if Andi and Josh have off the charts chemistry early and many people could easily predict her picking him from about 100 miles away before the season even started.

What I'm interested to see if how genuinely he seems to be falling for her vs doing what he needs to do charm and win the girl.  He talked about baseball being hard because he wanted a family young, but he's not settled down yet (which is normal for most guys his age, just doesn't match with him wanting to leave baseball so he could start a family young.)

I would guess he has no problem with the ladies and knows how to put on the moves/win someone over.  So as Ashley talked to JP about on the FD, I don't want this to be about him winning.  Which, stereotypically for me, seems even more likely with a competitive, highly-confident athelete in a competition for a girl.  They already planted that doubt by Andi saying is he being completely genuine so her storyline doubts about him might come from that.  Does he want to win or does he fall head over heels for her? By how happy she seems I would guess the latter, but we'll see.

Good Post 

I too am curious to see if if that attraction is completely real or just edited real. So far we have already seen them placing the perfection that is Josh in the edit by placing in PIs in that say as much. The PIs are not manufactured but it is the addition of them which is deliberate. Which tells me that for some reason they are leading us in that direction.
Never have we had an F1 that has got this sort of edit in ep1 itself and I do get the feeling in ep2 (since the episode description has already highlighted Josh) also. Another first.
Heck she even gushed about him in her blog laugh out loud.

While not exactly the same situation this remind me of the overkill that was Des over Brooks last season. He was pushed down our collective throats also. At the time I had my jaw dropping to the floor wondering how they are allowing this blatant declaration of affection. We all know what happened there.
So it should be interesting to watch why things are placed into the edit. For a reason. Having said that they would not know who the F1 actually was when putting ep1 into the can so we need to wait and see how thing progress edit wise.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 22, 2014 12:04 pm

I also think that it'll be a question of whether he wants Andi because she's the prize or because at the end of the day he wants a stubborn, spoiled lawyer who loves to argue with men and get her way. rofl love you, Andi!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 12:12 pm

Alanna wrote:I also think that it'll be a question of whether he wants Andi because she's the prize or because at the end of the day he wants a stubborn, spoiled lawyer who loves to argue with men and get her way. rofl love you, Andi!

LoL. Good one Alanna!! laugh out loud
Im sure Nick Will be able to find himself a sweet, less stubborn, less spoiled, less argumentative girl after the show giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 12:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I dont recall i have read Josh quitting his BB career bc he wanted to start family , he Said it was bc 2 reasons :
- he Missed his lil bro and sis. He wanted to be part of their life in their most defining stage of life  (esp Aaron)

Josh said in his intro video (Hulu) that he stopped BBall because he wanted a family young.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 12:34 pm

eversotrue wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I dont recall i have read Josh quitting his BB career bc he wanted to start family , he Said it was bc 2 reasons :
- he Missed his lil bro and sis. He wanted to be part of their life in their most defining stage of life  (esp Aaron)

Josh said in his intro video (Hulu) that he stopped BBall because he wanted a family young.

Thanks for filling me in Smiley. I Will Check that one out ..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:How Many Guys Are Gay on The Bachelorette? Andi Spills!

Admit it. When you watched The Bachelorette premiere, you were convinced that at least two of the Andi Dorfman's suitors were actually gay—and were about to start making out any second. You are not alone!
So what does the lovely Andi have to say about the true sexuality of her 25 guys?
We sat down with the lovely Bachelorette herself for the newest Watch With Kristin Show to get some cold, hard facts about the men on this season—and her answers were surprising!
She also spilled the goods on precisely how happy she is with the outcome of the show. Spoiler Alert: We expect her to be setting up a wedding registry any day now.

http://www.eonline.com/news/544253/how-many-gay-guys-are-on-the-bachelorette-andi-spills-plus-there-might-be-a-harry-spinoff-no-really?cmpid=eonline-twitter&utm_source=eonline&utm_medium=twitterfeed&utm_campaign=twitterfeed_topstories&dlvrit=48939
How many people did she say she thought were gay? And did she call the guys "girly"?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 22, 2014 3:49 pm

Suddenly able to watch!!!  :Clap: 

she said 0 were gay.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 22, 2014 3:56 pm

sophienette wrote:Suddenly able to watch!!!   :Clap: 

she said 0 were gay.

What else did she say ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 22, 2014 4:02 pm

^ The interviewer asked her out of the 25 guys how many of them would she have given her number to if she met them at a bar and she said four of them. She was jokingly asked how many of them could do basic math, and I forget the number that she said, but it wasn't all of them, but Andi said she was just kidding.

She was also asked by fans through a video if she would go for her usual type or someone different. Andi basically said along the lines of: I do kind of have a type, but I've learned along the way that a "type" doesn't really mean anything because each person is different, you can't really judge a person just because they fit into a "type."

I actually liked her response to that question. You can have a type of guy you usually go for, but in the end, not one person is the same.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ The interviewer asked her out of the 25 guys how many of them would she have given her number to if she met them at a bar and she said four of them. She was jokingly asked how many of them could do basic math, and I forget the number that she said, but it wasn't all of them, but Andi said she was just kidding.

She was also asked by fans through a video if she would go for her usual type or someone different. Andi basically said along the lines of: I do kind of have a type, but I've learned along the way that a "type" doesn't really mean anything because each person is different, you can't really judge a person just because they fit into a "type."

I actually liked her response to that question. You can have a type of guy you usually go for, but in the end, not one person is the same.  
Thanks.
What was her body language / expressions ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom