SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by JBF Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:10 am

notarose wrote:Adding to the unclaimed lines:
Andi - "This is not a fairytale"

What cracks me up is Chris shaking his head "no" in agreement with her. Also that shot looks suspiciously like tonight's episode.

I hate to say this, nd4reality, but Nick is the one I least expect her to wind up with at the end. Nothing against him, but everything is so in-my-face forced with those two. I can kinda-sorta-maybe-I-dunno "see" her with Josh or Marcus, definitely with Chris. Brian too if he was not so petrified by the way she chops the potato.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:22 am

JBF wrote:
notarose wrote:Adding to the unclaimed lines:
Andi - "This is not a fairytale"

What cracks me up is Chris shaking his head "no" in agreement with her. Also that shot looks suspiciously like tonight's episode.

I hate to say this, nd4reality, but Nick is the one I least expect her to wind up with at the end. Nothing against him, but everything is so in-my-face forced with those two. I can kinda-sorta-maybe-I-dunno "see" her with Josh or Marcus, definitely with Chris. Brian too if he was not so petrified by the way she chops the potato.

I find it far fetched that Nick would end up with her after seeing that video - IF that video is real and not part of a good old foiler. The entire board seems to be just considering Josh and the runner up Nick so that is the reason I picked Nick to be the bounce back guy.

Personally I find Nicks Body Language with her very stiff but he is certainly doing the right things with the trusted help of the producers like organizing a private date, sending flowers etc. The two (his overall demeanor and his wooing actions) just don't seem to mesh yet.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:07 pm

^^^I agree, nd, that of the F4, if anything wonky is to happen, Nick would be the last one I see with her in the end.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by remockered Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:10 pm

I would laugh hysterically if it was Marcus, Chris, or Brian instead of Josh and/or Nick at the end. Wouldn't that be the season to end all seasons?
remockered
remockered

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:39 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:She didnt seem all lovey dovey with him.I mean she sitting there not been touching him and just leaned in for a kiss..and still didn't make contact with him..Yes she did kiss him and say it's two kisses this week..But not her usual self.JMO
So you think she's already pulling away from him?  Could it be because she found who she wants in the others that she's had dates with??

Not a chance of that happening.
IF what Hotmomma says is happening, then just maybe. I am trying to be objective of all as with the F4, ANY one of them could be the F1, NOT just Josh!

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:40 pm

From Cassie's twitter, very cute. Her daughter Georgia, with the caption: if only for a brief moment, Georgia got to feel what it's like to be andi_dorfman.

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Cassie

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:41 pm

^^^Adorable!!
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:43 pm

nd4reality wrote:Personally I find Nicks Body Language with her very stiff but he is certainly doing the right things with the trusted help of the producers like organizing a private date, sending flowers etc...

... and in front of the other guys. Oh those "helpful" producers are awfully cute.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:52 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
bilolo wrote:
nd4reality wrote:pander - glad to have someone thinking the same way. jinx laugh out loud.

There is no proof at all that Chris was in the F3. N
So we're only sure of the final 4 nothing else ?
This is true..we have ZERO proof of anyone past HTD?.

Now we have nick returning Sat 10th Josh Sunday 11th.but who knows what that means? I would say in the F3.

We also have Nick mentioning both of her parents. Another clue beyond making F4.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:From Cassie's twitter, very cute. Her daughter Georgia, with the caption: if only for a brief moment, Georgia got to feel what it's like to be andi_dorfman.

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 Cassie

Awe my heart melted. Look who's closest to the baby... giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:47 pm

atem wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:
bilolo wrote:
nd4reality wrote:pander - glad to have someone thinking the same way. jinx laugh out loud.

There is no proof at all that Chris was in the F3. N
So we're only sure of the final 4 nothing else ?
This is true..we have ZERO proof of anyone past HTD?.

Now we have nick returning Sat 10th Josh Sunday 11th.but who knows what that means? I would say in the F3.

We also have Nick mentioning both of her parents.  Another clue beyond making F4.

Yes IMO both Nick and Josh are part of the F3. I wish RS provided proof that Chris made it there also. Or we got some other proof that he was there in DR.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:37 pm

There was a short clip with this article but it was removed for some reason. It's from the fight on the GD. Chris says something about some guys thinking they deserve to be there, Andrew chimes in then Nick asks who they think acts like that. They say it's him then Cody starts in. Maybe they will put it back.

'The Bachelorette' exclusive: Watch Cody confront Nick

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/16/the-bachelorette-cody-nick/#more-174340

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 63 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom