SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Sun May 25, 2014 2:16 pm

lexforlife wrote:I understand it is classless, I for one think so; however, sex sells these days and everything on tv is hypersexualized . see how full the hall is- I bet they raised more money than say Emily's puppet show did.

I'm sure you are right about it making more money than Emily's puppet show. giggling 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun May 25, 2014 6:04 pm

Kaltie wrote:
california90 wrote:she's like pulling him in for the kiss! laugh out loud whipped 

Deja Vu from the kiss with Chres's 1-on-1 in Munich!

:yes: I feel like they are going to do a slow dance. Did they have a concert and slow dance? Too predictable if F!.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Sun May 25, 2014 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun May 25, 2014 6:19 pm

nd4reality wrote:Not yet. I don't consider the co-incidences in the date placements and activities to be proof one way or another.

But it is early days yet and like last season with Nikki - things will start adding up till it cannot be denied. If he is f1.
Or vice-versa.

ITA, after a certain point, it would look like there is no way anyone else can be F1. Like When JPG took Nikki to meet Camila, or when Des wrote a poem to Chris, etc IMO.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun May 25, 2014 7:13 pm

jen689 wrote:
emad0722 wrote:i thought i heard Josh say "its just feels so natural and great when I'm with her"
That was definitely Josh. He also said "This is what life is about right here" and "I'm falling in love with you"

It s Josh voice saying I am falling in love with you. And they are doing a slow dance. That date is almost like Des Munich date. Isn't that too predictable? Even the way she is holding his neck. I have to see more to decide if he is F1. This is too early.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun May 25, 2014 8:40 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Date patterns are way different from how they produce previews as far as I know.  I agree with Kasha that TPTB are lazy.  It would take a lot of thought and work to recreate the actual preview clips from one year to the next down to the hand movements. Unless the entire show really is scripted just like a movie where every little detail is decided beforehand.  I'm beginning to think maybe it is, given how much this season feels like a total set-up.   Smiley

i guess i wasnt being so clear. i need to explain that actually Chres and JoDi (type of) dates (and activities) are too similar (to not carelessly labelled as cookie cutter.  giggling .)
Let's see...Chres got a private concert date for evening portion with a romantic setting , so will JoDi (proved by SC). Chres cruised on the sea, ditto with JoDi (proved by SC). Chres had a castle-ish date, so will JoDi (as per RS, no SC yet). Thus interestingly, 'similar' scenes to Chres's were put in Andi's preview.

Wow! It a total deja vue when I watch it. I have noticed that most of the F1 have their date on Week 4 or 5 which gives the lead and the F1 a good progression to keep the momentum going. I am waiting for week 3, that's when IMO the F1 start getting the the first rose everyday until hometown.Something about Josh screams FI. Can't wait for tomorrow.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Sun May 25, 2014 9:18 pm

http://www.extratv.com/videos/0-895ojhm6/

Andi showing Extra around the Bachelor Mansion.
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 26, 2014 4:54 am

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
IrishGal wrote:Date patterns are way different from how they produce previews as far as I know.  I agree with Kasha that TPTB are lazy.  It would take a lot of thought and work to recreate the actual preview clips from one year to the next down to the hand movements. Unless the entire show really is scripted just like a movie where every little detail is decided beforehand.  I'm beginning to think maybe it is, given how much this season feels like a total set-up.   Smiley

i guess i wasnt being so clear. i need to explain that actually Chres and JoDi (type of) dates (and activities) are too similar (to not carelessly labelled as cookie cutter.  giggling .)
Let's see...Chres got a private concert date for evening portion with a romantic setting , so will JoDi (proved by SC). Chres cruised on the sea, ditto with JoDi (proved by SC). Chres had a castle-ish date, so will JoDi (as per RS, no SC yet). Thus interestingly, 'similar' scenes to Chres's were put in Andi's preview.

Wow! It a total deja vue when I watch it. I have noticed that most of the F1 have their date on Week 4 or 5 which gives the lead and the F1 a good progression to keep the momentum going. I am waiting for week 3, that's when IMO the F1 start getting the the first rose everyday until hometown.Something about Josh screams FI. Can't wait for tomorrow.
I don't know for how many seasons you have been watching this show for, but the F1 has come from different episodes of the show.  They have come from Episode 2, 3, 4 so to just say that the F1 has only come from episode 5 isn't right.  When you look at it and say it's cookie cutter or dejavue, isn't really right either as we don't REALLY know who is the ACTUAL F1 at this point.  As far as getting the first rose everyday till hometowns isn't true either.  The F1 has gotten various rose orders through the history of this show as well.

I find it funny when legs are growing on the thoughts of the F1 behaviour. Maybe we need to put the ACTUAL facts down somewhere so that we have hard FACTS to look at??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 26, 2014 11:01 am

Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Agree with the underlined in IGs post because of the 2 responses from Muras and Maggenzm before. (Maggenzm - noteworthy it has only been some recent seasons with that pattern though).

Well the underlined + the whole family connection thing. This season is just too wide open  hehehe .

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:27 am

nd4reality wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Agree with the underlined in IGs post because of the 2 responses from Muras and Maggenzm before. (Maggenzm - noteworthy it has only been some recent seasons with that pattern though).

Well the underlined + the whole family connection thing. This season is just too wide open  hehehe .

nd, do you think this season's smooth sailing (set up or non set up..still reserve my opinion:)) has something to do with last season's 'unexpected' (by TPTB) process and ending?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 26, 2014 11:33 am

Muras to your question - Yes I do.

ETA: I am just basing my conclusion of a cookie cutter season on what others have noticed and that whole family connection thing from what others have sleuthed and posted here.

The only reason that the path to F1 could be so conveniently mapped out is if it was mapped out. By someone. No 2 love stories could be the same. Unless they are part of "reality" TV.

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon May 26, 2014 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 26, 2014 11:33 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
Snipped

I find it funny when legs are growing on the thoughts of the F1 behaviour.  Maybe we need to put the ACTUAL facts down somewhere so that we have hard FACTS to look at??

There is a topic called Facts no Discussion for that purpose.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 26, 2014 11:53 am

nd4reality wrote:Muras to your question - Yes I do.

ETA: I am just basing my conclusion of a cookie cutter season on what others  have noticed and that whole family connection thing from what others have sleuthed and posted here.

The only reason that the path to F1 could be so conveniently mapped out is if it was mapped out. By someone. No 2 love stories could be the same. Unless they are part of "reality" TV.

thanks for the response.

i think its interesting to note (pointed by JBF) that this season's is quite similar to Trista, story-line wise. Type vs Not type simple love story.

i would think Andi's ending will be vice versa of Trista's though. So i guess no same love stories? Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom