SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 24, 2014 5:48 pm

They could have done a charity car wash and the guys would have looked sexy with shirts on or off.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by jen689 Sat May 24, 2014 7:45 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This vid is so classless IMO. To make matters worse, they think by adding the word charity, makes it all better. It makes it worse.

As others have posted, there are so many other activities that can be arranged for charity. Watching a bunch of females going banana's over these guys, is just pathetic. I don't like it at all.
 I agree

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sat May 24, 2014 7:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They could have done a charity car wash and the guys would have looked sexy with shirts on or off.

I agree In fact I think they would have looked sexier than some of the shots in that video. JMO
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 24, 2014 7:56 pm

On the plus side, they all looked as though they were having real fun with it so it will make the ick factor less on monday.
I do hope they raise a tonne of money for that charity now.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sat May 24, 2014 8:02 pm

A sexy car wash won't bring in the ratings. Let see if this male review will.
IMO Fleiss thinking: raunchy=ratings=money
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat May 24, 2014 8:09 pm

Rosepetal wrote:A sexy car wash won't bring in the ratings. Let see if this male review will.

It's also good business in terms of the gay male demographic. The first "shout out " was the m&G party car convo and now we have a little show & tell enmass.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sat May 24, 2014 8:21 pm

IMO, the best way is just to have fun with it... I doubt the majority of these guys were too happy with this date activity, but I reckon most of them just went with it and owned it out there, it is for a good cause after all...
Am I a fan of this date idea? No. Is this ridiculously tacky and tasteless? Yes. Is this going to be super uncomfortable to watch? Yep...... At the same time... as tacky as this date is, the tackiness of the entire show isn't that far behind.
These are grown man who made the decision to go onto this show. IMO, They may as well as get over themselves..... It is less cringe-worthy if you just have fun with it and if you don't get too worked up over this, less of you will be shown in the episode (If you want that... Of course, it happened many, many times before that the contestants made sure to voice their anxieties and displeasure to the lead, just to be seen as "brave" and be rewarded with a GD rose, when they ultimately "get over their anxieties" and participate in the date... Happened so many times before)

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 24, 2014 8:55 pm

Rosepetal wrote:A sexy car wash won't bring in the ratings. Let see if this male review will.

We'll see how this strategy pans out. It will be curious to see how Andi's ratings will go. Seems like each season the B'ette ratings are dipping and unless they pull out a major storyline somehow, folks will be out there enjoying the sun (after the horrendous winter) instead of watching same old same old.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 25, 2014 1:50 am

I have not been online in a while. Has this been posted? If so, sorry!!

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 25, 2014 1:51 am

And this? Again, if posted already, I'm sorry!!!

sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 25, 2014 1:57 am

sanlee088 wrote:And this? Again, if posted already, I'm sorry!!!

Sounds like to me that Andi narrates that entire segment. Is that accurate?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 25, 2014 12:53 pm

I understand it is classless, I for one think so; however, sex sells these days and everything on tv is hypersexualized . see how full the hall is- I bet they raised more money than say Emily's puppet show did.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom