SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by umngirl Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:01 am

^Seriously. I'm so over poetry on this show. Please make it stop.

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 86669110 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 55 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sbolduc Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:02 am

SafronSahara wrote:More poems? Ugh!  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes No offense to Chres fans...

Hahah that is what I was thinking... I am not a poem person... Nick really had no idea how much he got manipulated by producers he was their pet this season IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:23 am

umngirl wrote:^Seriously. I'm so over poetry on this show. Please make it stop.
TA.

I blame it all on Ryan Sutter.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:25 am

nd4reality wrote:
umngirl wrote:^Seriously. I'm so over poetry on this show. Please make it stop.
TA.

I blame it all on Ryan Sutter.

He was only one that I could handle with the poetry, then again that was before this show became a circus, I probably would still cringe if he did it now
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:36 am

I cringed when Ryan did it, too. 
IDK--I might bust out laffing if someone read me poetry or wrote it for me. 
But I do enjoy reading it on my own.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:52 am

By now letters and poems are totally copycat moves. The producers need to come up with some new ideas like the flowers.  I guess we can also expect someone to sneak over to her room/apartment this season. Rolling Eyes  Can you imagine the backlash if a guy asked the Bachelorette to skinny dip!  affraid
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:18 am

lavenderred wrote:By now letters and poems are totally copycat moves. The producers need to come up with some new ideas like the flowers.  I guess we can also expect someone to sneak over to her room/apartment this season. Rolling Eyes  Can you imagine the backlash if a guy asked the Bachelorette to skinny dip!  affraid
One of the mimes shows up in makeup and towel. He flashes Andi. 
Andi tells him she is exhausted, can't he see how hard she is trying and all he can do is show her his "poker---er  face".  How dare he!  Staaawp.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:08 am

julychild wrote:Here you go:

julychild wrote:Sneak Peeks:

http://video.us.msn.com/?vid=c88bbeae-64e6-49c5-99de-8d1b0cfd68ac&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink
http://video.us.msn.com/?vid=e627b7b9-92de-4c3f-8437-19bb240f5492&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink
http://video.us.msn.com/?vid=78850387-6155-4b7b-8986-6af3091b3b64&src=v5:share:sharepermalink:&from=sharepermalink

Plus this one...??

http://www.eonline.com/videos/222939/andi-s-sweet-date-goes-sour-on-the-bachelorette

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:16 am

That cooking scene reminds me of Des and Zak W. doing art in Barcelona. They use the same goofy music and awkward setting, probably done deliberately to make the couple look worse than they are. Although she is hyper-critical, the date is obviously not a disaster since they are cuddling in another scene. I also suspect, like Zak, Brian will get The Guitar Rift (which both he and F1 Chris S. got last year... usually two guys get it in Bachelorette seasons).

One thing I have noticed. Brian gets a scene with her in every episode, along with Nick, Josh and Marcus (but not Chris... who is still Find Waldo since his solo date). It seems like all four guys are candidates for next Bachelor. Well... I correct myself. Obviously not Nick with his very bizarre edit. (That poem didn't impact her all that much, body language-wise.) Yet any of the other three would qualify depending on how "emotional" Brian gets later.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:30 am

I don't get why Nick is out of the running for next lead in your ^^^ description.
He is way more personable than both Marcus and Chris though not as good looking IMO.
At the risk of repeating myself - Josh would make an awesome lead. I think you agree with me on that one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:31 am

Yeah... I guess you are right. Nick can be next Bachelor too. I am going partly by his wonky edit in the promos though.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:01 am

nd4reality wrote:I don't get why Nick is out of the running for next lead in your ^^^ description.
He is way more personable  than both Marcus and Chris though not as good looking IMO.
At the risk of repeating myself - Josh would make an awesome lead. I think you agree with me on that one.

I think Marcus and Chris are plenty personable enough for lead. There have been many (most) Bachelors who IMO had zero personality, charm or charisma and were genuinely off-putting to have to watch. That's usually what TPTB go for, for some reason I've never figured out. I don't feel that way about either Marcus or Chris, although I get others might. They have nice genuine personalities and are easy to watch and listen to, both speaking in mature ways and having great smiles and subtle humour. They both have the quiet confidence and likeability to handle the job, IMO. On the Bachelor, they let the girls bring the drama, energy and heightened reactions. I'm on the fence between Marcus and Chris but would Love either. Also throw Nick, Marquel in there. In a season where I love so many of the guys I'd be heartbroken if the one I'm least interested in was Bachelor. Luckily, I don't think that's a possibility because he was the best fit for Andi. Thanks goodness for my next season hopes, because agreed he would 1000% be Bachelor if not F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom