SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kaltie Mon May 26, 2014 1:22 pm

http://www.hulu.com/watch/640562#i1,p0,d1

Preview: The Bachelors Strips for Charity

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Mon May 26, 2014 1:35 pm

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 26, 2014 2:02 pm

I am in Canada and cannot see anything on Hulu. Same for the intro videos of the contestants on ABC. I can see the previews, but not the intro packages...not even on RS' site.

Is there any way someone could down load those so that those of us outside the US could watch them? Please...

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon May 26, 2014 2:40 pm

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 34 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 2:45 pm

Sprite wrote:I am in Canada and cannot see anything on Hulu. Same for the intro videos of the contestants on ABC. I can see the previews, but not the intro packages...not even on RS' site.

Is there any way someone could down load those so that those of us outside the US could watch them? Please...

I tried and could not figure out how to do it - it gave an option to email it but not to share by way of downloading it to another site that I could see.  Sorry. :Frown:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 26, 2014 3:00 pm

There is no way to watch Hula from Canada, that I know of, unless you purchase a US proxy server, IP addy or purchase a program, VPN, that lets you connect to a US server. I have not bothered for any updates for a long time on this annoying issue!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 3:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:There is no way to watch Hula from Canada, that I know of, unless you purchase a US proxy server, IP addy or purchase a program, VPN,  that lets you connect to a US server. I have not bothered for any updates for a long time on this annoying issue!

We can't watch Canadian TV here in the US either, at least the station that the Canadian Bachelor was on - had to wait until it was downloaded to somewhere else to watch and I hope someone sends me the link for that again when the new season is on.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 26, 2014 3:25 pm

SLA44 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:There is no way to watch Hula from Canada, that I know of, unless you purchase a US proxy server, IP addy or purchase a program, VPN,  that lets you connect to a US server. I have not bothered for any updates for a long time on this annoying issue!

We can't watch Canadian TV here in the US either, at least the station that the Canadian Bachelor was on - had to wait until it was downloaded to somewhere else to watch and I hope someone sends me the link for that again when the new season is on.

There is a topic Links for Online Viewing - No Discussion in The About This Site which may be of assistance to others. Hopefully someone will post it there!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon May 26, 2014 3:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

There is a topic Links for Online Viewing - No Discussion in The About This Site which may be of assistance to others. Hopefully someone will post it there!

I just posted the VPN that I use in that thread. Hope it helps.

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 4:46 pm

momoftrips wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I just posted the VPN that I use in that thread. Hope it helps.

Thank you I will check it out.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Mon May 26, 2014 4:56 pm

Oh my.

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 26, 2014 4:57 pm

foodie wrote:Oh my.

'Oh, my' about what? The stripping?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 79 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 56 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom