SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by foodie Mon May 26, 2014 4:58 pm

atem wrote:
foodie wrote:Oh my.

'Oh, my' about what?  The stripping?

Yes. Those previews are intense haha

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Mon May 26, 2014 5:00 pm

Is Bing not doing the previews like last year? Or that one reality site?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 26, 2014 5:16 pm

Is this from TVGrapeVine the same preview or more?

http://tvgrapevine.com/118-abc/the-bachelorette/6816-the-bachelorette-it-s-a-wild-night

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 26, 2014 5:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Snipped

I find it funny when legs are growing on the thoughts of the F1 behaviour.  Maybe we need to put the ACTUAL facts down somewhere so that we have hard FACTS to look at??

There is a topic called Facts no Discussion for that purpose.
KK Thanks. I will start putting facts into there..

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 26, 2014 5:24 pm

atem wrote:Is this from TVGrapeVine the same preview or more?

http://tvgrapevine.com/118-abc/the-bachelorette/6816-the-bachelorette-it-s-a-wild-night

I think it's the same one. It seemed to that during Des' season they had extended previews that were much longer and contained information that was not in ABC's promos. Do you remember those?
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 26, 2014 5:34 pm

SLA44 wrote:

I think it's the same one.  It seemed to that during Des' season they had extended previews that were much longer and contained information that was not in ABC's promos.  Do you remember those?

Yes.  We got to see several scene previews.  I will check Bing, but I guess the show isn't doing that this time. Just checked and there isn't any other previews.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Mon May 26, 2014 7:22 pm

atem wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

I think it's the same one.  It seemed to that during Des' season they had extended previews that were much longer and contained information that was not in ABC's promos.  Do you remember those?

Yes.  We got to see several scene previews.  I will check Bing, but I guess the show isn't doing that this time.  Just checked and there isn't any other previews.

I hope they start doing those soon, I really enjoy them. :greenman: 
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 8:33 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Tue May 27, 2014 10:35 am

Watching this - 2 things stand out to me:

Who is it that has a GF? they just show half his face and the clip to Josh, saying that he is pissed - so are they trying to make it look like him?

Also - who is it that Josh is confronting and he walks away - I don't recognize all of the guys yet.

Thanks

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Tue May 27, 2014 10:59 am

Iam4UGA wrote:Watching this - 2 things stand out to me:

Who is it that has a GF?  they just show half his face and the clip to Josh, saying that he is pissed - so are they trying to make it look like him?

Also - who is it that Josh is confronting and he walks away - I don't recognize all of the guys yet.

Thanks

The one Josh is confronting is Andrew. I do not know who has a girlfriend but I do not think it is Josh. I only hope it's not Eric because he does leave in episode 4 but I don't know why.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed May 28, 2014 7:10 am

nannymargie wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:Watching this - 2 things stand out to me:

Who is it that has a GF?  they just show half his face and the clip to Josh, saying that he is pissed - so are they trying to make it look like him?

Thanks

The one Josh is confronting is Andrew.  I do not know who has a girlfriend but I do not think it is Josh.  I only hope it's not Eric because he does leave in episode 4 but I don't know why.

Cody is the one that is accused of having a girlfriend... Josh and JJ confront Andrew because he supposedly got a waitress's number in the first week when he went to dinner with the producers, JJ and Nick V.  clapping! 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Wed May 28, 2014 4:40 pm

The Bachelorette Andi Dorfman's Top Dating Tips

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 35 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom