SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Sprite Thu May 29, 2014 1:01 am

More of the Ya'll coming out...it is driving me crazy. Way more annoying than eeezz OK.

Top tip when dating...shut off the bloody cell! No texting or answering the phone when on a date. Talk to the person you are there with and at least pretend to be interested.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 8:15 am

She ends it off by saying don't honk the horn, I'll be there when I'm ready.  Suspect 

I have to look past all the traits that annoy me about her, which are many.
Between laying on the thick accent, and saying STOP, she will get her share of backlash if it doesn't quit soon. We are only going into epi 3, it already appears by her tweets she is getting told.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 29, 2014 8:54 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She ends it off by saying don't honk the horn, I'll be there when I'm ready.  Suspect 

Between laying on the thick accent, and saying STOP, she will get her share of backlash if it doesn't quit soon. We are only going into epi 3, it already appears by her tweets she is getting told.

Well I have to admit that here in South Louisiana we use Ya'll and stop all the time. So it does not bother me when she says it. I guess you can call it a southern thing.  giggling 
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 29, 2014 9:06 am

GuardianAngel wrote:She ends it off by saying don't honk the horn, I'll be there when I'm ready.  Suspect 

Woah Joshy has his hands full with this delightful young lady. Hope he's strong enough to manage! laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 9:19 am

nannymargie wrote:

Well I have to admit that here in South Louisiana we use Ya'll and stop all the time.  So it does not bother me when she says it.  I guess you can call it a southern thing.  giggling 

I love hearing it when I'm in the South!  :yes:  I just find she stresses it more often when she feels the need. She never spoke like that on JPG's season.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 9:23 am

In other words, just another promotion for the show that means nothing. Glad I can't even see it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu May 29, 2014 9:25 am

Alanna wrote:

Woah Joshy has his hands full with this delightful young lady. Hope he's strong enough to manage! laugh out loud

Actually I would think he would need to be the opposite, which would be to let her do whatever she wants and ironically enough what Nick alluded to in his phone conversation on the plane, "He will do whatever she wants." Gee, maybe this is all starting to make sense after all!  giggling 

There are ways to be a "strong" woman and not come off as cold/cynical/hard as she attempts to sound. I feel like she's overcompensating, maybe it's because of her career, or her education, or her upbringing, I'm not sure. She parades her hard outer shell a little too much for me to believe it's entirely real. There is a way to be viewed as a strong woman, but still possess a level of compassion. It seems like she defaults to mad and defensive when things don't go her way. She is certainly an enigma to me! scratch 

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 36 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 9:32 am

noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Actually I would think he would need to be the opposite, which would be to let her do whatever she wants and ironically enough what Nick alluded to in his phone conversation on the plane,  "He will do whatever she wants." Gee, maybe this is all starting to make sense after all!  giggling 

There are ways to be a "strong" woman and not come off as cold/cynical/hard as she attempts to sound. I feel like she's overcompensating, maybe it's because of her career, or her education, or her upbringing, I'm not sure. She parades her hard outer shell a little too much for me to believe it's entirely real. There is a way to be viewed as a strong woman, but still possess a level of compassion. It seems like she defaults to mad and defensive when things don't go her way. She is certainly an enigma to me! scratch 

To me Andi comes off as a stuck up 'mean girl'. Totally agree with the sentence bolded.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 29, 2014 9:42 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

Well I have to admit that here in South Louisiana we use Ya'll and stop all the time.  So it does not bother me when she says it.  I guess you can call it a southern thing.  giggling 

I love hearing it when I'm in the South!  :yes:  I just find she stresses it more often when she feels the need. She never spoke like that on JPG's season.

I can understand it being annoying when someone is not use to hearing it all the time. I can't say she was not like that on JP's season because she wasn't front and center like she is now. On JP's season we only saw a little of her. That is just my opinion of course.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 29, 2014 9:53 am

noobsleuth wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Actually I would think he would need to be the opposite, which would be to let her do whatever she wants and ironically enough what Nick alluded to in his phone conversation on the plane,  "He will do whatever she wants." Gee, maybe this is all starting to make sense after all!  giggling 

:gotcha:  Noobsleuth. I think that's very accurate. Perhaps she's identified her past herself so much with the "image" of a powerful woman (according to her list) that she somehow lost touch with her feminine side. A "great" love doesn't happen if you are unyielding. Half of your responsibility is to take ownership of what you are willing to do FOR your partner, not just what you expect FROM your partner. Her "rules of dating" video comes to mind. Isn't not so much about being vulnerable, it's about being compassionate and wanting to satisfy the needs of your partner in equal measure to him doing likewise. Given freely, not upon demand.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 9:58 am

What is her 'list'?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu May 29, 2014 10:02 am

ITA with these thoughts that she's just being ruled by her outer shell, but I hope that'll change throughout this show.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom