SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 12:05 pm

Alanna wrote:ITA with these thoughts that she's just being ruled by her outer shell, but I hope that'll change throughout this show.

You hit the nail on the head.

I would dearly love to see some of that shell cracking nicely.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by notarose Thu May 29, 2014 12:15 pm

atem wrote:What is her 'list'?

giggling  don't know. I was meaning that idea of what is meant by being a powerful woman - her own imagined list of traits.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu May 29, 2014 12:34 pm

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:She ends it off by saying don't honk the horn, I'll be there when I'm ready.  Suspect 

I have to look past all the traits that annoy me about her, which are many.
Between laying on the thick accent, and saying STOP, she will get her share of backlash if it doesn't quit soon. We are only going into epi 3, it already appears by her tweets she is getting told.

Well I have to admit that here in South Louisiana we use Ya'll and stop all the time.  So it does not bother me when she says it.  I guess you can call it a southern thing.  giggling 

I love hearing it when I'm in the South!  :yes:  I just find she stresses it more often when she feels the need. She never spoke like that on JPG's season.

I can understand it being annoying when someone is not use to hearing it all the time.  I can't say she was not like that on JP's season because she wasn't front and center like she is now.  On JP's season we only saw a little of her. That is just my opinion of course.
 :WAVEY: Hi nanny. I share your opinion, having lived most of my life in the south. We use, and are used to hearing, "y'all" on a daily basis, and because of this, I don't even pick up on it when Andi has said it. I also think that when someone begins to focus on a particular word, gesture, etc., it begins to scream more loudly to them causing more irritation as it is used.

I have to say I am really enjoying Andi as the lead more than I believed I would after watching her on JP's season. I think she is gorgeous and intellectually and conversationally engaging.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 29, 2014 12:36 pm

Alanna wrote:ITA with these thoughts that she's just being ruled by her outer shell, but I hope that'll change throughout this show.

I can totally understand that being a female ADA and prosecuting gangs that she had to develope a hard outer shell.  It will be interesting to see who is the one that is going to bring out her softer side.

Last edited by nannymargie on Thu May 29, 2014 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Used wrong word)
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 12:50 pm

I just want to say, what a great conversation since my last post! I agree with all of you, well said!

That is all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 29, 2014 12:53 pm

I wasn't bothered at all by her list....I am sure TPTB put her up to doing that. I find her intelligent & I am enjoying her conversations with the guys. She reminds me so much of Ashley in that respect. Heck, none of us are perfect. JMO!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 1:18 pm

nutty1 wrote:I wasn't bothered at all by her list....I am sure TPTB put her up to doing that. I find her intelligent & I am enjoying her conversations with the guys. She reminds me so much of Ashley in that respect. Heck, none of us are perfect. JMO!

What was her 'list'? As for me, I'm not watching so I can't say what she's like with the guys. However, in everything else, I don't see her as 'gorgeous' or engaging.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 29, 2014 1:24 pm

'The Bachelorette' sneak peek: Boyz II Men's Wanya Morris tolerates Andi's vocals -- EXCLUSIVE

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/29/bachelorette-boyz-ii-men-andi/

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 37 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 1:33 pm

Thanks mom!

She has to find the guy to focus on when she sings. Great, we'll be watching out for that for sure! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 29, 2014 1:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks mom!

She has to find the guy to focus on when she sings. Great, we'll be watching out for that for sure! laugh out loud

Good point but won't she be facing the audience when she sings or will she be facing the guys. If she does focus on one of the guys my bet would be Marcus right now. She is in full chase mode with him right now. Which really has me wondering what happened to send him home at F4 if that is the case.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 29, 2014 1:47 pm

nannymargie wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks mom!

Good point but won't she be facing the audience when she sings or will she be facing the guys. If she does focus on one of the guys my bet would be Marcus right now.  She is in full chase mode with him right now.  Which really has me wondering what happened to send him home at F4 if that is the case.

The first thing I thought of was the cap we have where he stands behind her and has his hand on her elbow/arm. Both CH and Andi indicated in their blogs, this was one of the best days of her life.

Andi

...snipped ..."and the group date I can confidently say was one of the best days of my life. "

CH
snipped.... "Sunday night includes one of Andi’s favorite dates this entire season, the concert and performance with Boyz II Men"

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Thu May 29, 2014 1:48 pm

In regards to Andi saying "ya'll". I am from Pittsburgh, we say "yinz" ALL the time. ( Pittsburgh version of y'all) honestly we don't even realize it is coming out of our mouth. It's just a cultural thing, so I actually think it is kinda cute.  :shy: 
Short story: when I was 10 my family traveled to Florida, we stopped at a restaurant in Ga and r waitress came to r table and said, "have y'all been waited on? " of course me and my siblings were rolling on the floor laughing, as we never heard this before. I guess hearing Andi say this is kinda endearing to me.

I guarantee Andi spoke like this in JP's season, it was just edited out. When you grow up in an area the culture is ingrained into your personality, just like Bostontonians use of the word "wicked". Everything is wicked good, or wicked bad. It is just who they r, and who Andi is.
 :soapbox 
No that whole stawwwwp business gotta go!
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom