SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Josh got the GR on B2MD..if that means anything regarding "this".

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Thu May 29, 2014 3:03 pm

Maybe it was her favorite date because she really likes Boyz II Men?

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 29, 2014 3:07 pm

In the Website banner above, the look shes giving someone, it was during the chorus when the line came up Ill make love to you, that look and pointed hand was given to Josh. Its in one of the you tube videos from that date. I remember I made a mental notice when I saw it. Then she turns to Marcus.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 29, 2014 3:11 pm

^ Yup Beagle. I remember right after that date was filmed a bunch of instagram videos and pictures were all over the place. I watched quite a few of them and honestly, she focuses the most of her time in those videos with Josh and Marcus. There's one user's video that I believe RS posted to one of his blogs and she's literally looking at Josh the whole time during the video. I remember thinking to myself that she clearly likes the guy from Georgia.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 29, 2014 3:26 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Yup Beagle. I remember right after that date was filmed a bunch of instagram videos and pictures were all over the place. I watched quite a few of them and honestly, she focuses the most of her time in those videos with Josh and Marcus. There's one user's video that I believe RS posted to one of his blogs and she's literally looking at Josh the whole time during the video. I remember thinking to myself that she clearly likes the guy from Georgia.

How did I miss this? Can you point me in the direction of this video please?
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 29, 2014 3:29 pm

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 38 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 3:32 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ Yup Beagle. I remember right after that date was filmed a bunch of instagram videos and pictures were all over the place. I watched quite a few of them and honestly, she focuses the most of her time in those videos with Josh and Marcus. There's one user's video that I believe RS posted to one of his blogs and she's literally looking at Josh the whole time during the video. I remember thinking to myself that she clearly likes the guy from Georgia.

How did I miss this?  Can you point me in the direction of this video please?

i put quite many here :

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2376-the-bachelorette-10-videos-spoilers-no-discussion

i noticed Marcus touched her elbow and Josh her right shoulder Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 29, 2014 3:36 pm

Thank you murasaki.  bestbud! 

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 29, 2014 3:36 pm

I don't remember any of the users names nannymargie, but if you go to RS he definitely still has about 6 or so of them up on one of his posts. You'll have to go back a few posts because he actually posted it a day or two after the date took place.

In case you don't want to go back I remember there were three that stood out to me.
There's one of the group dancing and Andi is standing right next to Josh and you can see them talk a bit while they were dancing.
There's one where the guys are still on two ends of the stage and you can clearly see Andi look at Josh and he kinda grabs her shoulder to huddle her in. Although it's pretty awkward considering Cody is in the middle of them.
The last one is when Josh had his solo singing. It was cute.

Any time she wasn't on the side where Josh was you can clearly see her kind of sway over to the other side and you can see her look at Marcus a few times too. There's also that picture that a lot of people saw of her and Marcus laughing together before they even tok the stage.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 3:39 pm

Looks like she focuses all her attention on Josh to me. Interesting that there was no rose given that date.

I think it sucks that Chris isn't part of the group date and seems to have no other date either.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 29, 2014 3:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I don't remember any of the users names nannymargie, but if you go to RS he definitely still has about 6 or so of them up on one of his posts. You'll have to go back a few posts because he actually posted it a day or two after the date took place.

In case you don't want to go back I remember there were three that stood out to me.
There's one of the group dancing and Andi is standing right next to Josh and you can see them talk a bit while they were dancing.
There's one where the guys are still on two ends of the stage and you can clearly see Andi look at Josh and he kinda grabs her shoulder to huddle her in. Although it's pretty awkward considering Cody is in the middle of them.
The last one is when Josh had his solo singing. It was cute.

Any time she wasn't on the side where Josh was you can clearly see her kind of sway over to the other side and you can see her look at Marcus a few times too. There's also that picture that a lot of people saw of her and Marcus laughing together before they even tok the stage.  

Thank you ash, I will have to go and look for this.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 3:42 pm

atem wrote:Looks like she focuses all her attention on Josh to me.  Interesting that there was no rose given that date.  

I think it sucks that Chris isn't part of the group date and seems to have no other date either.  

I thought Josh got the group rose ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom