SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks San!! I'm outside US so of course I can't see the vid laugh out loud ( yet I found the one in Sophie's site is working for me. Maybe the format is more international friendly? Smiley

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Sun May 18, 2014 6:03 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:Thanks San!! I'm outside US so of course I can't see the vid laugh out loud( yet I found the one in  Sophie's site is working for me. Maybe the format is more international friendly? Smiley

Smiley Yeah, it was a youtube video. The one on Sophie's site comes from Facebook on The Bachelorette's page. Glad you are able to see it in one way or another! Smiley))
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 18, 2014 8:03 pm

Alanna wrote:Whoa look at Andi take control of the situation in that gif! She's going to be a great Ette.

Well, she admitted on more than one occasion during JP's season that she needs to be in control.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 18, 2014 9:16 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Whoa look at Andi take control of the situation in that gif! She's going to be a great Ette.

Well, she admitted on more than one occasion during JP's season that she needs to be in control.

Colour me shocked...NOT!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun May 18, 2014 9:20 pm

Sprite wrote:
docnash14 wrote:

Colour me shocked...NOT!!!

rofl 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun May 18, 2014 11:06 pm

Anyone still sleuthing?

I'm curious about this vid:
sanlee088 wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152875856377846

Is it typical for a preview to have a section that runs so fast?
It reminds me of quickly flipping through a book to get to the good part.  It slows at Venice.  Does something happen there that changes the story?

Later there is a part were Andi & Nick are shown with an Andi voice over  "he sees every part of me".  It could mean that someone else sees Andi & Nick and can  deal with that except...

sanlee088 wrote:

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 20u8gls

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 Ezrfqx

Important or not?

If I leave a clue in the forum and nobody's there, is it still a clue?
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 18, 2014 11:36 pm

I dont put too much stock on VOs on the preview, rather than guessing the 'role' of the F1 -F4 and blatant hints lead to a F1/not F1 guess bo past seasons :

Josh: attentive, protective of Andi, No close up/Clear shot of  kissing, his obstacle in the storyline : jealousy/insecurity. f1

Nick : involved in drama, too much shown, many close up kissing, throwing ILY on the preview.Defly not the  F1. Doomed to be brokenhearted F2/F3/F4

Marcus : close up kissing, Call out for another guy, attentive. Not the F1 but Possible TB.

Chris: Clear shot of kissing, attentive. Same as Marcus

I notice unlike Des or  Ash,  Andi never mentioned ' husband' in all promos, (just 'connection that i cant even deny' if i heard correctly..funny that the line was over Josh's shot). Maybe she was/is not really looking for one?... :greenman: . Yeah..that Smiley

ETA. notarose...i just went back to observe, me think the VO can be free translated into : (He sees every part of me) =Nick may see a part of Andi at FRC..like when she is rejecting him?... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon May 19, 2014 10:07 am

Why Was Andi Dorfman ‘Definitely Reluctant’ to Be ‘The Bachelorette’? - See more at: http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2014/05/19/andi-dorfman-i-was-definitely-reluctant-to-be-bachelorette/#sthash.HjhPBANn.dpuf

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 10:57 am

momoftrips wrote:Why Was Andi Dorfman ‘Definitely Reluctant’ to Be ‘The Bachelorette’? - See more at: http://www.ryanseacrest.com/2014/05/19/andi-dorfman-i-was-definitely-reluctant-to-be-bachelorette/#sthash.HjhPBANn.dpuf

I'm sure she was...that is why she auditioned so beautifully by verbally slamming JPab.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by tigertiz Mon May 19, 2014 11:05 am

Reluctant?  rofl 
tigertiz
tigertiz

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon May 19, 2014 11:14 am

Tasos, Chris, Josh and Marquel

http://www.accesshollywood.com/the-bachelorette-meet-4-of-andi-dorfmans-suitors_video_2167537

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 20 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Mon May 19, 2014 11:19 am

GMA: Andi Dorfman Prepares To Be the Next Bachelorette

ABC US News | International News

momoftrips
momoftrips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom