SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by momoftrips Mon May 19, 2014 1:46 pm

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by quietpal Mon May 19, 2014 1:56 pm

That portion with Terry Crews was so funny. laugh out loud  The clip they showed with Chris B. was so fake with CH asking, "How did you know to come here?" Come on, really CH? Rolling Eyes

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 1:58 pm

And 7 days?! He was waiting outside for SEVEN DAYS?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 2:24 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:And 7 days?! He was waiting outside for SEVEN DAYS?!

I really don't know why they insist on this type of stupid set up. There is no way he was there 7 days or that is was a surprise for the producers. And why does he get this pimping for the BP? What the hell is so special about him? I always found him a jerk and unattractive...both more so the longer he was on my screen.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 19, 2014 2:58 pm

Sprite wrote:

I really don't know why they insist on this type of stupid set up. There is no way he was there 7 days or that is was a surprise for the producers. And why does he get this pimping for the BP? What the hell is so special about him? I always found him a jerk and unattractive...both more so the longer he was on my screen.

I agree Good Post 
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by booty Mon May 19, 2014 4:06 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I agree Good Post 

giggling it's so funny how setup it is. 7 days and no crew members saw him or workers.
booty
booty

Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon May 19, 2014 4:14 pm

Of course, not.  It was all fake to set him up to make more of a fool of himself on Bachelor In Paradise.

Sprite wrote:

:alltens: 
What some will do for money.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon May 19, 2014 5:00 pm

atem wrote:

Of course, not.  It was all fake to set him up to make more of a fool of himself on Bachelor In Paradise.

Sprite wrote:

:alltens: 
What some will do for money.

True...and no doubt this will entrance even more silly women to want to sleep with him...he has made good use of his 15 minutes.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon May 19, 2014 7:05 pm

Here is the video of the Kidd Kraddick (SP?) interview this morning.

SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 19, 2014 7:38 pm

Ohhh Marcus Suspect giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by whateva Mon May 19, 2014 7:43 pm

LOL, obviously Marcus sleeps around... :shocked!:

whateva

Female Posts : 117

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon May 19, 2014 7:48 pm

Thanks Isabel123 for posting the video in Andi's thread as well.

"The Bachelorette" Andi Dorfman on "Live With Kelly and Michael"

https://youtu.be/D2NkYNPG1RU

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 1f49c

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 8367-910 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 I_got_13 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 E5kqdm15 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom