SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 29, 2014 3:43 pm

atem, while there was no competition during the singing, apparently she gives the group date rose to Josh.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 4:55 pm

Ash2214 wrote:atem, while there was no competition during the singing, apparently she gives the group date rose to Josh.

I thought there wasn't one? All the more proof he's F1, if that's the case.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 29, 2014 4:59 pm

atem wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:atem, while there was no competition during the singing, apparently she gives the group date rose to Josh.

I thought there wasn't one?  All the more proof he's F1, if that's the case.

How is that more proof that Josh is F1? I think he is but just wanted to hear more about why you think he is from getting a group date rose.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu May 29, 2014 5:04 pm

nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:

How is that more proof that Josh is F1?  I think he is but just wanted to hear more about why you think he is from getting a group date rose.

Me too on both accounts.

I'm guessing its because she said that this was her fav. episode and since he got the rose is the reason ? Lets hear your thoughts.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu May 29, 2014 5:14 pm

I don't really put too much significance on who gets the group date rose. When you narrow it down as to who was on this date, two of them made her F4 and they were Marcus and Josh. The previous episode Marcus got the group date rose, so you know she wouldn't give it to him. Eric just had a 1-on-1, so it wouldn't go to him either. I'm sure she liked Brian and Marquel, but as we've seen she liked Josh more at that point. The only group date rose that I put a little significance to is the one right before hometowns because that means that the lead is definitely interested in meeting your family.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu May 29, 2014 5:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
atem wrote:

How is that more proof that Josh is F1?  I think he is but just wanted to hear more about why you think he is from getting a group date rose.

Me too on both accounts.

I'm guessing its because she said that this was her fav. episode and since he got the rose is the reason ? Lets hear your thoughts.

Ok, I get that. just didn't think of it that way. That is why it is so nice to get different ideas.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by momoftrips Thu May 29, 2014 5:32 pm

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 39 2dhsaj4
momoftrips
momoftrips

Female Posts : 3098

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 5:50 pm

momoftrips wrote:

This scares me.. Who said what to Andi? I really hope nothing 2 bad happened with Eric, and I'd actually prefer them not show it..

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu May 29, 2014 6:02 pm

OK, Im seeing Josh in the basketball GD in the video. According to chart and RS Josh doesn't get a date that episode? scratch 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu May 29, 2014 6:13 pm

eversotrue I can't see it. What happens?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by foodie Thu May 29, 2014 6:15 pm

Beagle wrote:OK, Im seeing Josh in the basketball GD in the video. According to chart and RS Josh doesn't get a date that episode? scratch 

Yup I definitely saw Josh and what looked like the back of Nick's head.

foodie

Female Posts : 249

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Thu May 29, 2014 6:16 pm

Beagle wrote:OK, Im seeing Josh in the basketball GD in the video. According to chart and RS Josh doesn't get a date that episode? scratch 

He put Nic'ks name down twice instead of putting Josh name in the group date. Whoops...oversight on his part.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom