SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:54 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
2observe wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:
notarose wrote:Josh admits he has never had his heart broken

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/PL5556208/VDKA0_428dan0a

Never had his heart broken???? How old is this guy? Has he never really been in any relationship or does he always break their hearts? Does he explain this?

Kiptyn told Jillian the same thing. She obsessed over it for the rest of the season.

I believe that prior to Emily, Sean said he had never had his heart broken.
That's the kind of acknowledgement that TPTB LOVE.  They will do everything in their power to make sure that he gets his first heartbreak on National TV.  

Makes you wonder why they didn't put that scene in then? He is F1 and therefore doesn't leave with a broken heart?

I have not had a chance to see the deleted scene seeing that it is not available for view in Canada.

However quick question - was that scene more of "nothing" or was there something substantial in terms of the storyline that is now a deleted scene ? Why delete it if it is part of the storyline and give us so much of the other stuff that episode ?
TIA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:08 am

nd4reality wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:
2observe wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:

Never had his heart broken???? How old is this guy? Has he never really been in any relationship or does he always break their hearts? Does he explain this?

Kiptyn told Jillian the same thing. She obsessed over it for the rest of the season.

That's the kind of acknowledgement that TPTB LOVE.  They will do everything in their power to make sure that he gets his first heartbreak on National TV.  

Makes you wonder why they didn't put that scene in then? He is F1 and therefore doesn't leave with a broken heart?

I have not had a chance to see the deleted scene seeing that it is not available for view in Canada.

However quick question - was that scene more of "nothing" or was there something substantial in terms of the storyline that is now a deleted scene ? Why delete it if it is part of the storyline and give us so much of the other stuff that episode ?
TIA.

It's the only scene of Andi and Josh we have where they actually talk about something substantial.
What has actually aired has just Josh talking about being nervous and Andi disagreeing.

In the clip Andi wants to 'dig deep and hear stories about who he is'. She says the chemistry they have is obvious, but she wants a mental/personal connection. She asks him what his fears are. He says he is scared because he hasn't had a relationship in 5 years, and he is scared that if he falls in love the other person might not feel the same way. He then tells her he has never had his heart broken.
She asks if he is more scared of getting hurt himself or him hurting someone else, he says both.

Then there is a PI with Josh, he says that their connection is growing and he is trying to open up as much as he can. Andi is the first person in a long while that he has had strong feelings for. He knows it's early in the process, but his feelings are strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:23 am

Sarah_XV wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Sarah_XV wrote:
2observe wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Rolly wrote:

TIA.

It's the only scene of Andi and Josh we have where they actually talk about something substantial.
What has actually aired has just Josh talking about being nervous and Andi disagreeing.

In the clip Andi wants to 'dig deep and hear stories about who he is'. She says the chemistry they have is obvious, but she wants a mental/personal connection. She asks him what his fears are. He says he is scared because he hasn't had a relationship in 5 years, and he is scared that if he falls in love the other person might not feel the same way. He then tells her he has never had his heart broken.
She asks if he is more scared of getting hurt himself or him hurting someone else, he says both.

Then there is a PI with Josh, he says that their connection is growing and he is trying to open up as much as he can. Andi is the first person in a long while that he has had strong feelings for. He knows it's early in the process, but his feelings are strong.

Nice recap, thanks. What I would add is that following the PI, the camera shifts back to their kissing. Andi whispers - "two kisses this week is pretty good", Josh responds "that's very good. I want more kisses." Andi mentioned in her blog that during the group party with winners of the bb game she kept thinking of the guys on the losing team (shades of Sean later inviting the losing team which included Catherine to the group date) so she accompanied the "winning" guys back to the hotel where she spent time with all of the guys. Wonder if she and Josh got their first kiss of the week then?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:31 am

^^ Nice catch. I couldn't hear what they were saying.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:41 am

Thanks Sarah..

Am I the only one thinking that that is really good heavy stuff and surprised that it was included in a deleted scene instead of the main show ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:45 am

nd4reality wrote:Thanks Sarah..

Am I the only one thinking that that is really good heavy stuff and surprised that it was included in a deleted scene instead of the main show ?

Yes, but I think they wanted to focus on Eric during the cocktail party. I think we will probably see that in depth connection with Josh on his 1 on 1.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:47 am

The only reason I can think of, is that him never having his heart broken is not relevant.
He is F1 and therefore his heart is intact.
If he wasn't F1 then it would be relevant. Andi breaking his heart for the first time.

Or is could be as simple as a timing issue. All of the CP was the Eric drama...

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 10:50 am

Actually - didn't spend a lot of time with the whole Eric drama thing. They obviously cut a lot of the conversation and her ranting and raving.
I love Dylan but they could have sacrificed a bit of his date for such an important piece.

And no I don't consider the fact that he said he had never had his heart broken the bit of importance but rather the entire conversation and kisses.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:38 am

nd4reality wrote:Thanks Sarah..

Maybe they are trying to give Josh the physical/chemistry edit, give Nick more of the substantive/depth one so there will be an element of surprise when Josh is F1?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:40 am

^^^ Yes.

Delete most of the good scenes.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:43 am

nd4reality wrote:Actually - didn't spend a lot of time with the whole Eric drama thing. They obviously cut a lot of the conversation and her ranting and raving.
I love Dylan but they could have sacrificed a bit of his date for such an important piece.

And no I don't consider the fact that he said he had never had his heart broken the bit of importance but rather the entire conversation and kisses.
nd..related to your last Q as well,

was Drew's scene of kissing with Des and convo also being cut from the main show and was up as the deleted scene (s) instead?

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 04, 2014 11:47 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Actually - didn't spend a lot of time with the whole Eric drama thing. They obviously cut a lot of the conversation and her ranting and raving.

nd..related to your last Q as well,

was Drew's scene of kissing with Des and convo also being cut from the main show and was up as the deleted scene (s) instead?

Drew was the king of deleted scenes on that season. I know because I was mad.

Doesn't mean that Josh is the same fate as Drew obviously. I just found it strange that an important conversation was cut.
Next episode should get hot and heavy ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom