SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by albean99 Sat May 17, 2014 5:37 pm

We don't know what upset Andi yet do we? I'm behind in sleuthing. I believe most if not all of the Bachelorettes got mad at 1 or more of the guys in their season and not just DeAnna.

That was a lot of the season in there. Should be interesting to see the SCs.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Sat May 17, 2014 5:39 pm

albean99 wrote:We don't know what upset Andi yet do we? I'm behind in sleuthing. I believe most if not all of the Bachelorettes got mad at 1 or more of the guys in their season and not just DeAnna.

Hard to tell who made her mad. Not like that they haven't! She topped DeAnna with her fit.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ilb123 Sat May 17, 2014 5:41 pm

Yes I saw it thank you, and there is a lot of drama that for sure, looking forward for Monday the bachelorette is my favorite: yes:

Arie is Stupid Hot[b]
ilb123
ilb123

Female Posts : 212

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Sat May 17, 2014 6:13 pm

atem wrote:
albean99 wrote:We don't know what upset Andi yet do we? I'm behind in sleuthing. I believe most if not all of the Bachelorettes got mad at 1 or more of the guys in their season and not just DeAnna.

Hard to tell who made her mad.  Not like that they haven't!  She topped DeAnna with her fit.

I wonder if she feels that someone is not there to find love (take it seriously) or has someone back home....just a guess.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Not yet, but I did notice in that clip where she's saying she's exhausted and all of that, she is wearing the rose ceremony dress that she wears while they're in Connecticut. That is also the rose ceremony that she sends Eric home before it takes place. If I had to take a guess, it's something because of that. She might have felt like he was there to promote his documentary or maybe he wanted to leave and she really liked him and was disappointed and angry he wasn't feeling her.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sat May 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Not yet, but I did notice in that clip where she's saying she's exhausted and all of that, she is wearing the rose ceremony dress that she wears while they're in Connecticut. That is also the rose ceremony that she sends Eric home before it takes place. If I had to take a guess, it's something because of that. She might have felt like he was there to promote his documentary or maybe he wanted to leave and she really liked him and was disappointed and angry he wasn't feeling her.

Seriously, why would she care? I'm not getting it. Why would that drag on to Italy? Didn't they go to Belgium before Italy where she's crying to the camera?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat May 17, 2014 6:46 pm

atem wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

Seriously, why would she care?  I'm not getting it.  Why would that drag on to Italy?  Didn't they go to Belgium before Italy where she's crying to the camera?

They could be two separate things that cause the tears. Although I didn't really see tears in the part from the CT RC, just her being upset.

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 87b72b10 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 86669110 The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 15 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 17, 2014 6:50 pm

^ I'm talking about the drama where she was upset in Connecticut. There appears to be a few different times where she's upset. One of them is definitely before the rose ceremony in Connecticut and that is the same ceremony where Eric went home right before it. I would assume that something else goes on later in the season that upsets her. I don't think the situations are connected.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Bet2Win Sat May 17, 2014 6:57 pm

atem wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I think we need to keep in mind that these previews are sliced and diced! The line "she's my girl and I don't want to hear about your dates" was not all Nick.

Yeah.  These things are sliced and diced a ton.

Andi is a DeAnna!  Hissy fit galore!  'Oh, whoa is me!  I'm soooo exhausted'!  Duh, why do you think Juan Pablo checked out?   :soapbox 

So much Nick that we don't need RS to tell us he's F2 guy.

ilb123 wrote:Please help  us Canadian to see this preview  :yes:  how could we see the preview? I want to see it so badly thank you for the help

I have to admit, it's way better than Desiree's.  Have you got to see it yet?  I think the Facebook ones can be seen.

Oh Atem, I so agree. MeAnna rises again.
Bet2Win
Bet2Win

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

See it actually didn't look like the CT rose ceremony dress to me, because it kind of went up in the back like it had straps and the CT rose ceremony dress was strapless wasn't it? I hated that dress, so I could have remembered it wrong.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat May 17, 2014 7:09 pm

It definitely is. When she starts to walk/storm away you can clearly see the back of it. I'd post a picture, but I have no idea how to! Pause it around the 2:19 mark.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Bet2Win wrote:
atem wrote:
brittany4400 wrote:I think we need to keep in mind that these previews are sliced and diced! The line "she's my girl and I don't want to hear about your dates" was not all Nick.

Yeah.  These things are sliced and diced a ton.

Andi is a DeAnna!  Hissy fit galore!  'Oh, whoa is me!  I'm soooo exhausted'!  Duh, why do you think Juan Pablo checked out?   :soapbox 

So much Nick that we don't need RS to tell us he's F2 guy.

ilb123 wrote:Please help  us Canadian to see this preview  :yes:  how could we see the preview? I want to see it so badly thank you for the help

I have to admit, it's way better than Desiree's.  Have you got to see it yet?  I think the Facebook ones can be seen.

Oh Atem, I so agree.  MeAnna rises again.  

Me three, that is a rerun of DeAnna. When DeAnna had her melt down it was really directed at Graham for refusing to kiss her earlier. She went off on all the guys for not paying attention to her. She was exhausted too. Andi's melt down appears similar. It's all very real don't ya know. IMO this is happening because someone leaves, someone she might have had sparks with, or someone tattled on someone else. Has it been sleuthed that someone leaves, someone always does.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 79 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom