SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by atem Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:49 pm

I thought it was already noticed with the first letter that there was more than one?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Max64 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:The secret admirer writer must have 2 sets of hands!  Tricky, tricky! 
The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Hand1

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 68 Hand2

They look the same to me, except for the ring.  The way they are holding the pen looks the same
Yes, they are the same hands.
I guess my point was missed and I spelled it out in another thread. 
BLOOPER above as innocuous as it is.
The letter was not written in one fluid take, witnessed by film of pinky with and without ring.  Who knows if the real "S.A" actually wrote it or if a crew person wrote it, as a crew person writes the date cards.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:22 pm

When do we get the sneak peeks?
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by e258 Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:33 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIzRr_1PQYI

I don't know if somebody noticed it... But look how nervous she gets when Jimmy says that Josh is F1 (look at how she is moving her legs) Smiley She can't hide it  Smiley 
e258
e258

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:36 am

e258 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIzRr_1PQYI

I don't know if somebody noticed it... But look how nervous she gets when Jimmy says that Josh is F1 (look at how she is moving her legs) Smiley She can't hide it  Smiley 

I absolutely DETEST bursting all of the Josh Fan Bubbles... but it so much fun!  Smiley  Smiley  (Also I mean no harm. Hey, y'all may still wind up with your wish. I ain't got no crystal bawl!)  

Jimmy may know the outcome but are we certain he isn't fibbing all the way? HE isn't under oath like Andi.

He says she will feel guilty kicking Nick out. If there is any "truth" to that silly video Steve Boy thinks "confirms" Nick is F2, things did not go smoothly between Nick and Andi when he departed. She is NOT feeling guilty eliminating him. Certainly won't after watching his PI commentary all season long. (Granted, the dude has me in stitches as he tries to out-Survivor his competition.)

There is no way she is moving to Iowa. Are we absolutely certain? Her laughing is more obvious over that one... looking up at the ceiling. What bothers me is this: they edited out her reaction shot the moment he says this. We jump-cut from her smile to her look-to-the-ceiling.

He insists Marcus will not make it "beyond" the final four. Well... that depends if Steve Boy's pecking order is as consistent as it was with Des' season (i.e. Brooks F1, Chris F2, Zak F3 and Drew F4). My favorite part: "You called him hot and by God he is!" (a.k.a. Drew)

The man you are going to pick "guaranteed". She just waves her arms in the air like... "whatever". Also love her reaction when he says "and you are engaged to Josh M."

We'll see. We'll see... Oh Andi Em...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:39 am

JBF wrote:

I absolutely DETEST bursting all of the Josh Fan Bubbles... but it so much fun!  Smiley  Smiley  (Also I mean no harm. Hey, y'all may still wind up with your wish. I ain't got no crystal bawl!)  

Jimmy may know the outcome but are we certain he isn't fibbing all the way? HE isn't under oath like Andi.

He says she will feel guilty kicking Nick out. If there is any "truth" to that silly video Steve Boy thinks "confirms" Nick is F2, things did not go smoothly between Nick and Andi when he departed. She is NOT feeling guilty eliminating him. Certainly won't after watching his PI commentary all season long. (Granted, the dude has me in stitches as he tries to out-Survivor his competition.)

There is no way she is moving to Iowa. Are we absolutely certain? Her laughing is more obvious over that one... looking up at the ceiling. What bothers me is this: they edited out her reaction shot the moment he says this. We jump-cut from her smile to her look-to-the-ceiling.

He insists Marcus will not make it "beyond" the final four. Well... that depends if Steve Boy's pecking order is as consistent as it was with Des' season (i.e. Brooks F1, Chris F2, Zak F3 and Drew F4). My favorite part: "You called him hot and by God he is!" (a.k.a. Drew)

The man you are going to pick "guaranteed". She just waves her arms in the air like... "whatever". Also love her reaction when he says "and you are engaged to Josh M."

Was this on last night?
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:42 am

Beginning of the season.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:44 am

Rolly wrote:
JBF wrote:

Was this on last night?

No this was on at the beginning when her season started.

JBF, that's what I want to see is some interaction with Chris, maybe there isn't anything there, but I would like to see for myself!

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:56 am

Maybe there "isn't anything there"... *chuckle chuckle*

Back to Kimmel, this conversation is MOST interesting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTUMNgSZtzg
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:10 pm

http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:30 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

Thanks for posting that!
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:32 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:http://tvline.com/2014/06/19/the-bachelorette-video-preview-jj-chris-argue-over-andi/?linkId=8569282

Well JJ will not have any problems with congratulating anyone since he will be leaving.  What a idiot.  Can you imagine if everyone was pissed at everyone else.  That would be hell to live thru.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom