SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:04 pm

pander3575 wrote:Nick but who knows when he said it.

Thanks, yes, I just listened to Nicks voice again, and I would agree.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:04 pm

nannymargie wrote:
Kaltie wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Who does she send home before hometown dates?

Cody and JJ

I really cannot see her crying that much to send those two home.  But I guess it just getting harder for her to do it .

I can understand Andi being upset over letting JJ go for goodness sakes she even said she wasn't ready to let Tsaos go and she didn't even have a 1 on 1 with him. It is time though for the pot stirrer to leave.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:05 pm

foodie wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Well it sure seems the guys are not happy with the lie detector test.  I can't blame them one bit.
I can't blame them and a date should be 50/50. Why didn't Meandi do the test? The questions could have been adapted to her. This is not a date. This is an interrogation. If the lead had been myself, I would have insisted what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Same with the stripping stuff. STUPID. These aren't dates.

Exactly. She's making the group dates seem more like a competition.

SHE is not making them. TPTB is. Thanks

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:16 pm

This lie detector test BS is the most disrespectful thing I have ever heard of . If you are going to subject a few of the guys to such humiliation, why not all ?? How rude ...and absolutely producer driven !!  no  Worse date ever .

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:17 pm

Why do we think its only a few of them that are subjected to it ? I haven't watched the previews.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Luvstruck wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Kaltie wrote:

Cody and JJ

I really cannot see her crying that much to send those two home.  But I guess it just getting harder for her to do it .

I can understand Andi being upset over letting JJ go for goodness sakes she even said she wasn't ready to let Tsaos go and she didn't even have a 1 on 1 with him.  It is time though for the pot stirrer to leave.

In the PI that she is crying so hard and talking about fairy tales not existing, that was at the group date party. Having seen how she reacts or maybe over reacts to situations, I think she's upset that the guys are upset for having gone through this lie detector test, I think it took her by surprise that none of them liked it.

In the video above when she's crying about letting someone go, I think that's Cody. She seems to like him as a friend, and he's been kind to her. She said the hardest thing for her was saying good bye to people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:25 pm

nd4reality wrote:Why do we think its only a few of them that are subjected to it ? I haven't watched the previews.
Maybe the picked the ones that would make the most interesting follow-up. Obviously, JJ is an idiot and him failing would be no surprise. If Josh fails then it makes her trust storyline continue. I bet it's nice guys Brian and Chris who pass. The other guys are simply MOT and it makes no difference.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Max64 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
nannymargie wrote:
Kaltie wrote:

Cody and JJ

I can understand Andi being upset over letting JJ go for goodness sakes she even said she wasn't ready to let Tsaos go and she didn't even have a 1 on 1 with him.  It is time though for the pot stirrer to leave.

In the PI that she is crying so hard and talking about fairy tales not existing, that was at the group date party.  Having seen how she reacts or maybe over reacts to situations, I think she's upset that the guys are upset for having gone through this lie detector test, I think it took her by surprise that none of them liked it.  

In the video above when she's crying about letting someone go, I think that's Cody.  She seems to like him as a friend, and he's been kind to her.  She said the hardest thing for her was saying good bye to people.  

I agree on it being Cody, she said in the previous episode that Chris and Cody are the nicest guys there. I doubt that letting JJ go would be cry worthy for her but I could be wrong there, but I could see where Cody would be, it's like losing one of your best friends.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:27 pm

Max64 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

Can anyone tell who says "I'm scared I won't be here till the end?"

I cant view the video: it says not for your country, I think. I'm in the US: anyone else have a problem? Or know where else I can view?
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:30 pm

Kaltie wrote:
foodie wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:
nannymargie wrote:Well it sure seems the guys are not happy with the lie detector test.  I can't blame them one bit.
I can't blame them and a date should be 50/50. Why didn't Meandi do the test? The questions could have been adapted to her. This is not a date. This is an interrogation. If the lead had been myself, I would have insisted what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Same with the stripping stuff. STUPID. These aren't dates.

Exactly. She's making the group dates seem more like a competition.

SHE is not making them. TPTB is. Thanks
You're right she isn't making them. But she does have a say---she could have volunteered to go under scrutiny herself. 
There are cocktail parties cancelled. Dates have been modified before in past seasons. This date could have been modified, also. 
 The lead does have some control over the situation, not much, but some. If you are firm and say no--your edit is going to take a bruising, but at least your character won't. 
It's one thing to be asked a question --are you in love with Andi. It's another to address how many sexual partners you have had. One has to do with the relationship and the show. The other is a total invasion of privacy. 
The group dates this season have SUCKED. JMHO.  giggling

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Relalou Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:36 pm

[quote="mtnlvr55"]
Max64 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

It sounds like Nick (who wasn't on the group date with the lie detector - which is what they were showing when we hear the VO). Could have been taken from any time in the season. What a load of hogwash TPTB have created with this disaster of a group date. And they try to imply that it is Andi's quest for answers that lead to this fiasco - probably continuing the theme of "prosecutor" and her trust issues with athletes (Josh). If she had any prior knowledge of it I would be surprised and if she ever thought that it was a good idea then she is nuts!

Relalou

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:40 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
momoftrips wrote:

I cant view the video: it says not for your country, I think. I'm in the US: anyone else have a problem? Or know where else I can view?

Nick is the one that says that.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom