SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:15 pm

Rolly wrote:
Alanna wrote:Thanks for posting. I loveeeeee Chris!! What a hot, serious man right there!! Woo!

Josh sitting there in his ugly scarf with a super serious expression is so comical. I'm happy he's not getting involved because we don't need any more clips of Josh and his "temper problems," he's about one outburst or angry look away from being labelled a wife-beater like Ash's JP laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

FYi Chris has a fan thread that would loveeeeeeeee your Chris comments!!!  Hugesmile 
I will be over shortly! I think next to Josh, he's the next best fit for her but they lack chemistry. I'm really liking Chris on his own, sans Andi. I hope tptb go with their original plan (according to Steve anyway) and Bach him right up for us!!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Page 70 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:18 pm

pander3575 wrote:
Alanna wrote:Thanks for posting. I loveeeeee Chris!! What a hot, serious man right there!! Woo!

Josh sitting there in his ugly scarf with a super serious expression is so comical. I'm happy he's not getting involved because we don't need any more clips of Josh and his "temper problems," he's about one outburst or angry look away from being labelled a wife-beater like Ash's JP laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud
 rotfl I was mightly proud of him for keeping quiet.  What I want to know is whether Marcus has anything to say at all?  Smart man to just sit and let others get involved.

Poor Josh!! He looks like he has a lot on his mind.. console console 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
Rolly wrote:

FYi Chris has a fan thread that would loveeeeeeeee your Chris comments!!!  Hugesmile 
I will be over shortly! I think next to Josh, he's the next best fit for her but they lack chemistry. I'm really liking Chris on his own, sans Andi. I hope tptb go with their original plan (according to Steve anyway) and Bach him right up for us!!

thumbsup I would love to see Chris as the next bachelor! He's my favorite.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:02 pm

Chris was awesome!! I sure wish we saw more of him so far. I was sort of excited with the whole Marquel for Bachelor thing, but now I think I'd be sad if Chris wasn't.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:29 pm

nutty1 wrote:Chris was awesome!! I sure wish we saw more of him so far. I was sort of excited with the whole Marquel for Bachelor thing, but now I think I'd be sad if Chris wasn't.

He certainly seemed much more assertive and self-confident than we have seen him.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:34 pm

Are y'all sure Josh didn't say anything during that clip? I thought when Chris said, "So what's the alternative?" JJ said, "I think the alternative is.." Josh interrupted and said "Not talk to each other?" I saw his hands and his mouth move. Am I hallucinating?

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:06 pm

I think it was Brian who said that. Josh's hand did move though, but it was because he was taking a sip of his drink that you can see he's holding.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:12 pm

Yes it was Brian.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:14 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I think it was Brian who said that. Josh's hand did move though, but it was because he was taking a sip of his drink that you can see he's holding.

I think you are right about it being Brian that said that and the only time I saw Josh's hand move was to take a sip of his wine.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:23 pm

Hehe!  So much for my sleuthing abilities!   Embarassed
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:32 am

I want more than that little sneak peak until Monday! The guys on this show fight a lot.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:52 am

Cecilia wrote:I want more than that little sneak peak until Monday!  The guys on this show fight a lot.
s

Why do you say that? I did not see much fighting unless I missed something.
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - Videos- Youtube - *Spoilers* - Discussion

+82
Judiful
Luvvy
e258
Di_ATL
Retiredswimmom