SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:08 pm

OMG Look at this pic tweeted by Kelly   giggling 

9]]Kelly Travis ‏@kellytravisty  14m
So fetch. @AndiDorfman @Nikki_Ferrell @sharleenjoynt #YouCantSitWithUs pic.twitter.com/oCTb4B7sNE
[/b]

6]]Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  2m
@kellytravisty @AndiDorfman @sharleenjoynt You would be Regina George Kelly. Lol
.[/b]

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 BmggBuFIMAAPdn0

Last edited by Isabel123 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by kikora Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:33 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  25m
Anyone AROUND LAX?

0]]Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  5m
LAX is a mess right now. Get me outa here
.[/b]

The FAA's ATC system malfunctioned and all flights at LAX, John Wayne (Santa Ana/Orange County - aka SNA), Burbank, Ontario, and San Diego had been stopped entirely for most of the afternoon due to the computer thing.

We don't get complete ground stops like that very often (well, nowhere really does - but b/c we rarely have weather issues here, there's rarely any other reason we'd have stops like some other places)

And things were already bad b/c we've had REALLY hot weather and REALLY, REALLY strong winds (Cat 1 hurricane strength in some areas). So that was impacting flights, as well.

They won't let any fixed wing smaller planes up or those or even water dropping, news, or law enforcement helicopters up unless completely vital (and even that's been on a case-by-case evaluation basis) because it's this crazy.

So it's been A MESS.

Everything's been warning everyone if they were supposed to fly in/out of SoCal or pick anyone up to call ahead because it's SO bad here.

The equipment is up as of about an hour ago, but flights will probably be delayed into late tonight at most airports (especially LAX - the first w/ the issue) because of the complete ground stop, plus LAX also being a hub and major airport so through flights to other places and all the smaller commuter type airports are also getting trickle down effects.

They could have a long evening unfortunately!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Thanks for this info Kikora.  :yes: very unfortunate situation to all that are stranded especially for those who have connecting flights and for families with kids.

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell 8m
OMG I need this! Haha. OSTRICH PILLOW - http://www.studiobananathings.com/

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 Ostrichpillow_studiobananathings_kawamuraganjavian_studiokg_0187
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:14 pm

Isabel123 wrote:Thanks for this info Kikora.  :yes: very unfortunate situation to all that are stranded especially for those who have connecting flights and for families with kids.

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  8m

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 Ostrichpillow_studiobananathings_kawamuraganjavian_studiokg_0187

Is Juan with her ?
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:22 pm

whit90 wrote:
Isabel123 wrote:Thanks for this info Kikora.  :yes: very unfortunate situation to all that are stranded especially for those who have connecting flights and for families with kids.

Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  8m

Is Juan with her ?

Whit90, both at the airport.  Their roadtrip started with them flying into LAX from their respective hometowns so that may be how they return.

Kimora posted a great airport update up thread.

Isabel, your posts today are  :Clap:
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu May 01, 2014 12:00 am

George1218 wrote:I think ABC is trying to make up to JP and Nikki for all they did and how they treated the couple.  Anybody else think so???

I agree! From what we are all seen in JPGNikki, TP might have another successful story to their show, so they will be very stupid to not want to make nice with them. They really underestimated JPG intentions. High clap 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 01, 2014 1:09 am

Today's pic... JPG at LAX [stranded]

Miracle Massey ‏@MiracleMassey  21m
Juan Pablo at LAX pic.twitter.com/PP7XYe9udk
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 BmhVGGQCUAAGOfe

Princess Jillian
JUAN PABLO OMFG KILL ME IM CRYING
11.26 pm 4/30/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 1168796_1447421878829076_1463535548_n

Last edited by Isabel123 on Thu May 01, 2014 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 01, 2014 1:13 am

Yesterday's pic at Oakley

Katie Kaufman ‏@SincerelyKatieK Apr 29
I held hands with #JuanPablo at work today where he asked if I'd accept @oakley shades #TheBachelor #Oakley pic.twitter.com/8qPvhQmxks
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 BmbyLEHCUAA0Svh
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 01, 2014 1:36 am

Isabel123 wrote:Yesterday's pic at Oakley

Katie Kaufman ‏@SincerelyKatieK  Apr 29
I held hands with #JuanPablo at work today where he asked if I'd accept @oakley shades #TheBachelor #Oakley pic.twitter.com/8qPvhQmxks
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 74 BmbyLEHCUAA0Svh

rofl   

Maggenzm wrote:
George1218 wrote:I think ABC is trying to make up to JP and Nikki for all they did and how they treated the couple.  Anybody else think so???

I agree! From what we are all seen in JPGNikki, TP might have another successful story to their show, so they will be very stupid to not want to make nice with them. They really underestimated JPG intentionsHigh clap 

:yes:   To the bolded.  
Regardless of the eventual outcome I think JPG & Nikki are doing exactly what he told Nikki's dad they would do  - take small steps so they can figure things out and see if they feel their relationship can stand the test of time.  They just seem to be getting stronger & stronger which is wonderful to see.  Fingers crossed like JPG's dad  giggling
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu May 01, 2014 11:45 am

notarose wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

I agree! From what we are all seen in JPGNikki, TP might have another successful story to their show, so they will be very stupid to not want to make nice with them. They really underestimated JPG intentionsHigh clap 

Regardless of the eventual outcome I think JPG & Nikki are doing exactly what he told Nikki's dad they would do  - take small steps so they can figure things out and see if they feel their relationship can stand the test of time.  They just seem to be getting stronger & stronger which is wonderful to see.  Fingers crossed like JPG's dad  giggling

:yes: It does seem ABC is extending the olive branch to this happy couple.  They are receiving a lot of positive press - without any Bachelor created photos ops/events - and ABC would be crazy not to capitalize on "their" successful couple.

The dads were spot on with the advice and support!  Traveling around the country attending high profile events was JPG's life before the Bach.  Many shift workers in all fields work multiples to get extended time off as Nikki is doing.  This is normal for them and is their real world experience.  Good for them!
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 01, 2014 1:06 pm

FLChica wrote:
notarose wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

:yes: It does seem ABC is extending the olive branch to this happy couple.  They are receiving a lot of positive press - without any Bachelor created photos ops/events - and ABC would be crazy not to capitalize on "their" successful couple.

The dads were spot on with the advice and support!  Traveling around the country attending high profile events was JPG's life before the Bach.  Many shift workers in all fields work multiples to get extended time off as Nikki is doing.  This is normal for them and is their real world experience.  Good for them!

The show is in somewhat of a predicament because this couple's current success goes against the premise of the show storyline which is the "fairy tale romance" of ILY ending with a proposal by the end of the show. With JPG saying he needed to see what their relationship would be like outside the bubble, the validity of the fairy tale was challenged.  After the show ended I got the feeling that TPTB didn't want this relationship to work so they could say "I told you so", if you don't give in to the "process" you won't find love.  It doesn't matter to them that every bachelor, except Sean Lowe, didn't stay with the one they chose in the end.  TPTB tenaciously tote their process.  
JPG & Nikki's blossoming relationship is something they have never had to deal with before.  I think TPTB fumbled badly early on.  They need a new PR strategy. CH won't be affective, in this case, moving forward so it will be interesting to see who will become the liaison.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 01, 2014 1:47 pm

notarose wrote:

The show is in somewhat of a predicament because this couple's current success goes against the premise of the show storyline which is the "fairy tale romance" of ILY ending with a proposal by the end of the show. With JPG saying he needed to see what their relationship would be like outside the bubble, the validity of the fairy tale was challenged.  After the show ended I got the feeling that TPTB didn't want this relationship to work so they could say "I told you so", if you don't give in to the "process" you won't find love.  It doesn't matter to them that every bachelor, except Sean Lowe, didn't stay with the one they chose in the end.  TPTB tenaciously tote their process.  
JPG & Nikki's blossoming relationship is something they have never had to deal with before.  I think TPTB fumbled badly early on.  They need a new PR strategy.  CH won't be affective, in this case, moving forward so it will be interesting to see who will become the liaison.

If i remember correctly, CH kind of alluded about the bolded in 2 of his interviews that i have seen. The reason why he pestered JPG to declare ILY is because that's what the people expected of the show and JPG's adamant refusal is an aberration to the show's process.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal