SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 01, 2014 1:53 pm

What exactly is this IG pic just posted by JPG? He is a tease....

Juan Pablo Galavis
You TELL me...
0.24 pm 5/1/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 10311045_267175336787643_924334915_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 01, 2014 2:27 pm

JPG just tweeted missing Camilla. I'm assuming he's not in Miami right now and possibly traveled directly to LV for tomorrow's event. He looks exhausted in the pic taken at LAX.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 56m
Missing Mi Chiquiturri... #QueVaina
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 01, 2014 2:39 pm

This is in reference for tomorrow's event in LV.  lolpanda 

squiddd ‏@syddd10 8m
Lol watch out @JuanPaGalavis mamas coming for you pic.twitter.com/jWpxEHdHCX
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 BmkSCdFCYAAks1R
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Thu May 01, 2014 2:45 pm

Isabel123 wrote:What exactly is this IG pic just posted by JPG? He is a tease....

Juan Pablo Galavis
You TELL me...
0.24 pm 5/1/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 10311045_267175336787643_924334915_n

I thought I saw him in the audience on Monday night. Maybe that is what it was from.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 01, 2014 8:00 pm

dw_a_mom, yes he & Nikki.  Up thread we were speculating on why ABC seated them by Tom B and where the camera was sure to go  no idea

'The Bachelor:'
newsnet5.com's Nikki Ferrell passes on Tweets intended for contestant Nikki Ferrell

http://www.newsnet5.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-newsnet5coms-nikki-ferrell-passes-on-tweets-intended-for-2014-winner-nikki-ferrell

Such a fun article! The writer is also named Nikki Ferrell and writes about her twitter experiences including copies of tweets mistakenly sent to her @nikkiferrell instead of the @nikki_ferrell we "know".
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 01, 2014 9:18 pm

notarose wrote:dw_a_mom, yes he & Nikki.  Up thread we were speculating on why ABC seated them by Tom B and where the camera was sure to go  no idea

newsnet5.com's Nikki Ferrell passes on Tweets intended for contestant Nikki Ferrell

http://www.newsnet5.com/entertainment/the-bachelor-newsnet5coms-nikki-ferrell-passes-on-tweets-intended-for-2014-winner-nikki-ferrell

Such a fun article!  The writer is also named Nikki Ferrell and writes about her twitter experiences including copies of tweets mistakenly sent to her @nikkiferrell instead of the @nikki_ferrell we "know".

So this Lady is a writer at newsnet5? This explains why she always tweeted link of news. I saw that she received another misdirected tweet today and called the attention of the tweeter. The tweet was crude and obnoxious. I don't get why some people feel the need to send nasty tweets to people they do not personally know.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 01, 2014 9:27 pm

Throwback pics and a sweet photo of Nikki cuddling Jonathan who i think had a brain trauma and now on the road to recovery.

Sabrina ☆彡 ‏@Shortie0987  1h
#tbt  oh my has he came do far! @nikki_ferrell  Had been a big part of Jonathan's recovery and I thank… http://instagram.com/p/neOcHWAYUQ/

nikki_ferrell
Some of my favorite memories as a kid include the critters I used to catch. Frogs, lizards, birds, bugs, and stray dogs...barefoot in my pink dress. #tbt #canikeepit #summertime
7.49 pm 5/1/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 75 10261075_467522503380318_1140760833_n
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
notarose wrote:dw_a_mom, yes he & Nikki.  Up thread we were speculating on why ABC seated them by Tom B and where the camera was sure to go  no idea

Such a fun article!  The writer is also named Nikki Ferrell and writes about her twitter experiences including copies of tweets mistakenly sent to her @nikkiferrell instead of the @nikki_ferrell we "know".

So this Lady is a writer at newsnet5? This explains why she always tweeted link of news. I saw that she received another misdirected tweet today and called the attention of the tweeter. The tweet was crude and obnoxious. I don't get why some people feel the need to send nasty tweets to people they do not personally know.
 yes   
About the really nasty twitter commentors (some who actually make vile comments on JPG & Nikki's posts), they have to give themselves permission to be the lowest common denominator.  
In the article, really enjoyed the guy who is a Muppet fan.  Great sense of humor.  :yes:   Him, I won't mind knowing. I also like the way @nikkiferrell handled the whole thing.  Seems like a smart woman.

Love the two new pics you posted  Jumping hearts

Last edited by notarose on Thu May 01, 2014 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu May 01, 2014 9:50 pm

The pic and tweet about Jonathan makes me teary. What a lucky boy he is to have a nurse who obviously cared so much. Nikki is a special woman!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 01, 2014 9:56 pm

eliza3 wrote:The pic and tweet about Jonathan makes me teary.  What a lucky boy he is to have a nurse who obviously cared so much.   Nikki is a special woman!

Me too, nurses and anyone in that field are angels in disguise. Also the pic with the critters and stray dogs with the #canikeepit hashtags. She had a good heart even at that age.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu May 01, 2014 9:59 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
eliza3 wrote:The pic and tweet about Jonathan makes me teary.  What a lucky boy he is to have a nurse who obviously cared so much.   Nikki is a special woman!

Me too, nurses and anyone in that field are angels in disguise. Also the pic with the critters and stray dogs with the #canikeepit hashtags. She had a good heart even at that age.

Made me teary too.   Praying

Isabel123 wrote:Throwback pics and a sweet photo of Nikki cuddling Jonathan who i think had a brain trauma and now on the road to recovery.

Sabrina ☆彡 ‏@Shortie0987  1h
#tbt  oh my has he came do far! @nikki_ferrell  Had been a big part of Jonathan's recovery and I thank… http://instagram.com/p/neOcHWAYUQ/

Last edited by notarose on Thu May 01, 2014 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by eliza3 Thu May 01, 2014 10:00 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

JP is a lucky lucky man!
eliza3
eliza3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal