SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 01, 2014 11:05 pm

Here's another pic posted today by one of Nikki's patients. Another testament to her being good hearted.

Molly
#tbt to when I got my appendix out in December! Thanks again to @nikki_ferrell for taking care of me and bringing me so many movies during the night!emojiemojiemoji
9.18 pm 5/1/2014

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 76 936a9456d19711e380060002c9cebbb8_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Thu May 01, 2014 11:07 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis
#tbt The LOVE of my LIFE / El AMOR de mi VIDA...
9.37 pm 5/1/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 76 50624034d19a11e385aa0002c9d543a8_8
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri May 02, 2014 12:17 am

Isabel123 wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis
9.37 pm 5/1/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 76 50624034d19a11e385aa0002c9d543a8_8

What is wrong with people?hmmm  I just read the thread attached to this beautiful picture of JPG and his daughter and there are some NASTY people that just won't let it go. It makes me want to scream.... no no 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 12:30 am

LMW707 wrote:
9.37 pm 5/1/2014

What is wrong with people?hmmm  I just read the thread attached to this beautiful picture of JPG and his daughter and there are some NASTY people that just won't let it go.  It makes me want to scream.... no no 

I'm so glad Camilla hasn't learned to read yet.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Fri May 02, 2014 1:37 am

LMW707 wrote:
9.37 pm 5/1/2014

What is wrong with people?hmmm  I just read the thread attached to this beautiful picture of JPG and his daughter and there are some NASTY people that just won't let it go.  It makes me want to scream.... no no 

I was curious and looked and didn't see anything nasty. Is he deleting them?
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 2:11 am

Amberish
I just went back to see and  :yes: , they're gone.  Totally inappropriate comments for a pic containing a child.
Hope he had time to block them as well!
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri May 02, 2014 10:58 am

notarose wrote:Amberish
I just went back to see and  :yes: , they're gone.  Totally inappropriate comments for a pic containing a child.

I was reading his Instagram feed. There were/are comments on that they disturb me. I have work for a school district for many years and when people attack your character when it comes to your children it makes me crazy. A parent's love for their child is a different love than for your spouse or partner. So to refer to it as "incest" is wrong on soooo many levels. :pinkcry: 
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 02, 2014 11:20 am

LMW707 wrote:

I was reading his Instagram feed.  There were/are comments on that they disturb me.  I have work for a school district for many years and when people attack your character when it comes to your children it makes me crazy.  A parent's love for their child is a different love than for your spouse or partner. So to refer to it as "incest" is wrong on soooo many levels. :pinkcry: 

IMO It's another example of how it sounds better in Spanish and the meaning changes in English. I'm glad he deletes them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri May 02, 2014 11:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
LMW707 wrote:

I was reading his Instagram feed.  There were/are comments on that they disturb me.  I have work for a school district for many years and when people attack your character when it comes to your children it makes me crazy.  A parent's love for their child is a different love than for your spouse or partner. So to refer to it as "incest" is wrong on soooo many levels. :pinkcry: 

IMO It's another example of how it sounds better in Spanish and the meaning changes in English. I'm glad he deletes them.

I can empathize with him and appreciate what he is saying.  I am the second one in my family born in this country(Italian/Croatian).  There are many terms of endearment that just do not translate well. My mother would refer to me as her "treasure" but it just doesn't sound right in English, in Italian it sounds beautiful, but he called her the love of his life.  I think my kids are the love of my life too never thought I could love someone like that but the love I have for my husband is a different level of "Love of my Life" Sorry for the rant.  It just bugs me that people are so insensitive to other people' feelings.
LMW707
LMW707

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 02, 2014 11:41 am

LMW707 wrote:
I can empathize with him and appreciate what he is saying.  I am the second one in my family born in this country(Italian/Croatian).  There are many terms of endearment that just do not translate well. My mother would refer to me as her "treasure" but it just doesn't sound right in English, in Italian it sounds beautiful, but he called her the love of his life.  I think my kids are the love of my life too never thought I could love someone like that but the love I have for my husband is a different level of "Love of my Life" Sorry for the rant.  It just bugs me that people are so insensitive to our people' feelings.

I can as well, being of Italian heritage, my parents were born in Italy, I was born in Canada, Italian was my first language even though I was born Canadian. Spanish and Italian are very similar. Reading his tweet in Spanish was beautiful and I have to admit, when I read the English I knew it was going to create negative replies towards him.

IA! Tesssorrro! sounds so beautiful compared to treasure.  :yes: 

No need to apologize for the rant!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 11:46 am

LMW707 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
LMW707 wrote:

I can empathize with him and appreciate what he is saying.  I am the second one in my family born in this country(Italian/Croatian).  There are many terms of endearment that just do not translate well. My mother would refer to me as her "treasure" but it just doesn't sound right in English, in Italian it sounds beautiful, but he called her the love of his life.  I think my kids are the love of my life too never thought I could love someone like that but the love I have for my husband is a different level of "Love of my Life" Sorry for the rant.  It just bugs me that people are so insensitive to other people' feelings.

Agree 100%!
I use two different viewers for IG - that comment isn't in one but just checked the other and it is still there. Seems the comment count is different on both as well.  Not sure why.
It's really disturbing that people ( that particular commenter appears to be in her 20's) feel some kind of satisfaction typing in a comment like that.
It must be very challenging for you to have to deal with that kind of mindless bitterness in your workplace.  Kudos to you for being a defender.

I also agree that there are various forms of love available to share and each is deeply intense: for one's parents, own child, friend, spouse/companion, and self.  We don't take away from one to give to the other because they come from a different part of our being.
It's so sad that people would even bother to criticize his "love of my life" comment. Loving is celebratory.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 12:05 pm

I agree with you all! And it works both ways!

I call my hubby "Honey"... would definitively not work in French Smiley
I do call my kids weird endearment terms though, direct translation from French, and if people who hear me dont like it, I dont give a toss!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 81 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal