SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 02, 2014 12:16 pm

sophienette wrote:I agree with you all! And it works both ways!

I call my hubby "Honey"... would definitively not work in French Smiley
I do call my kids weird endearment terms though, direct translation from French, and if people who hear me dont like it, I dont give a toss!

I deal with a lot of French people, and other ethnic nationalities. Every time they say something backwards, I always know what they mean. laugh out loud There are many words in Italian that just don't translate at all, even if I try it makes no sense.

I've always believed, in this day and age of social media, where everyone sits behind a screen, people who attack others with mean comments without knowing them personally have IMO deeper issues.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 1:45 pm

Came across these fan vids (slideshows).  The 2nd is the most recent.  

All of me - John Legend (Juan Pablo & Nikki) - YouTube
► 4:41► 4:41
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YkHq2E13wk

Mar 19, 2014 - Uploaded by Luraine abellanosa
All of me - John Legend (Juan Pablo & Nikki) ... Juan Pablo & Nikki"Make You Feel My Love ...

Treasure - Bruno Mars (Juan Pablo and Nikki) - YouTube
► 2:52► 2:52
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aplr4XecgQc

9 hours ago - Uploaded by Luraine abellanosa
i love them..they are so adorable... love..love.. love.. jejeje.

And this one - a streaming vid
Juan Pablo & Nikki "Make You Feel My Love" - YouTube
► 3:33► 3:33

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BzGu1TNr5U

Mar 23, 2014 - Uploaded by aN Nette

Last edited by notarose on Fri May 02, 2014 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 02, 2014 2:11 pm

notarose wrote:Came across these fan vids (slideshows).  The 2nd is the most recent.  

All of me - John Legend (Juan Pablo & Nikki) - YouTube
► 4:41► 4:41
www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YkHq2E13wk

Mar 19, 2014 - Uploaded by Luraine abellanosa
All of me - John Legend (Juan Pablo & Nikki) ... Juan Pablo & Nikki"Make You Feel My Love ...

Treasure - Bruno Mars (Juan Pablo and Nikki) - YouTube
► 2:52► 2:52
www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aplr4XecgQc

9 hours ago - Uploaded by Luraine abellanosa
i love them..they are so adorable... love..love.. love.. jejeje.

And this one - a streaming vid
Juan Pablo & Nikki "Make You Feel My Love" - YouTube
► 3:33► 3:33
www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BzGu1TNr5U

Mar 23, 2014 - Uploaded by aN Nette

Thanks for posting notarose!  clapping!  I liked the "Treasure" vid. Cute!
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 02, 2014 2:13 pm

Here's one too!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjARB8RkUJ4

Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 02, 2014 2:36 pm

I know I'm probably jumping the gun for saying this, but I really think these two could make it! They have been together for almost 6 months, correct?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 2:59 pm

saw this on Juan Pablo's twitter account

Somebody tweeted him, Love her or like her a lot?
I tried to copy it and paste, but it only showed his response.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis     ·   15h    
LOVE

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri May 02, 2014 3:03 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:I know I'm probably jumping the gun for saying this, but I really think these two could make it!  They have been together for almost 6 months, correct?  

If you figure they were done filming mid November, that would make it about 6 months.  :Nod: I would love to see them succeed. I would love to see Nikki move to Miami soon. His daughter is there and that has to be home base.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 02, 2014 3:21 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Here's one too!  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjARB8RkUJ4

Great find Mommyof1, i like the song and vid.

Notarose, thanks for posting the other vids too.

Noticed that all these vids were made post show.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 02, 2014 3:23 pm

mimitalks wrote:saw this on Juan Pablo's twitter account

Somebody tweeted him, Love her or like her a lot?
I tried to copy it and paste, but it only showed his response.

Juan Pablo Galavis™ @JuanPaGalavis     ·   15h    
LOVE

This is in reference to the "tbt" pic he posted of Camilla and him.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 3:24 pm

LMW707 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:I know I'm probably jumping the gun for saying this, but I really think these two could make it!  They have been together for almost 6 months, correct?  

If you figure they were done filming mid November, that would make it about 6 months.   :Nod: I would love to see them succeed.  I would love to see Nikki move to Miami soon. His daughter is there and that has to be home base.

Mimitalks[b] I think that reference is to a tweet he made about his daughter. I thought maybe it was about Nikki when I first saw it but I think they'll share that with us in a different way.

[b]LMW707 & Mommyof1
- 6 months since the end of filming but less than 2 months since they have been free to arrange their own time together. Wow, they really have spent a lot time together since the ATFR!
Moving to Miami makes the most sense to me too because it cuts down on JPG's travel time and allows Nikki more time to spend with Camilla to bond. It's unfortunate she loves her job so much and probably the hospital she works at as well. If she moves, I hope she can find a job at a similar hospital.

When a move happens it will be HUGE news.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 02, 2014 3:44 pm

notarose wrote:
When a move happens it will be HUGE news.

CH will still be saying, "I haven't spoken to them, I hear they are doing well, I don't think he has said ILY yet". laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 3:49 pm

I used to like Chris Harrison but he has let power go to his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal