SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by LMW707 Fri May 02, 2014 3:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:
When a move happens it will be HUGE news.

CH will still be saying, "I haven't spoken to them, I hear they are doing well, I don't think he has said ILY yet". laugh out loud

It's funny that he said that in this article. Not sure if he did the interview prior to the one I saw on Youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4G4frtxOOU
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 02, 2014 4:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:

CH will still be saying, "I haven't spoken to them, I hear they are doing well, I don't think he has said ILY yet". laugh out loud

lolpanda GA.   If the move happens, I will surely watch CH interview.

IMO, Nikki will relocate if both are 100% sure of their relationship.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri May 02, 2014 4:02 pm

LMW707 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:

It's funny that he said that in this article.  Not sure if he did the interview prior to the one I saw on Youtube

CH is full of it. What a robot. "The goal of our show is to end up with a couple."  Rolling Eyes 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 02, 2014 4:09 pm

The relationship between the machine and CH.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 78 Marionette-1

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri May 02, 2014 4:18 pm

I used to like CH too, but slowly, the more he opened his mouth, the less I liked. I really stopped after seeing him with Brooks on Des' season. Rubbed me the wrong way. Then, how he relentlessly hammered JPG and Nikki at the AFR, I just wanted to tell him to shut up. I think JPG and Nikki have been doing things the right way to make their relationship work. No fast moves or drastic changes that would involve jobs, etc. I think for Des, it was easier since she wasn't tied to an employer - she can do her job from home, and their moved worked for them.

I hope these two make it long term, if for nothing else to stick it to TPTB and prove them wrong.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 4:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:The relationship between the machine and CH.
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 78 Marionette-1

Oh look, he's wearing something from the Chris Harrison Collection by Da Vinci:yes:   Forever the self-promoter.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 02, 2014 4:38 pm

In my opinion CH and some of the other producers really underestimated this couple after the final show aired.  I do believe from what I have seen on this site that they are serious about growing together and building a relationship that lasts forever.  I am so proud of how these two have navigated through life since they have been free to be out in public. What continues to resonate from those folks that have actually met the couple is how nice they are in person. To travel cross country like they did last week to help raise money for Tumor Haters to me was very impressive. One question I have and I apologize if this has been discussed before....have the producers ever thought of changing the premise of this show from a proposal at the end to more of a "wait and see" how we do in the real world scenario?  In my opinion more couples might be successful from this show if they took the pressure of an engagement off the table. If CH really just wants a "couple" at the end of the show couldn't this work?  I know folks like fairy tale endings but how Juan Pablo and Nikki chose to do it just seems so much more real!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 02, 2014 4:54 pm

brightmi wrote:In my opinion CH and some of the other producers really underestimated this couple after the final show aired.  I do believe from what I have seen on this site that they are serious about growing together and building a relationship that lasts forever.  I am so proud of how these two have navigated through life since they have been free to be out in public. What continues to resonate from those folks that have actually met the couple is how nice they are in person. To travel cross country like they did last week to help raise money for Tumor Haters to me was very impressive. One question I have and I apologize if this has been discussed before....have the producers ever thought of changing the premise of this show from a proposal at the end to more of a "wait and see" how we do in the real world scenario?  In my opinion more couples might be successful from this show if they took the pressure of an engagement off the table. If CH really just wants a "couple" at the end of the show couldn't this work?  I know folks like fairy tale endings but how Juan Pablo and Nikki chose to do it just seems so much more real!!!!

Per bolded:
Many early seasons did end on the note of a less serious relationship than engagement. Those, needless to say, for one reason or the other did not succeed.( with exception of Trista/Ryan)
CH really wants (where it concerns thw show) what he is told by his bosses to want. Period. He is a team players. I guess he does his job well as he is still employed. Thus the puppet photo above.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 4:59 pm

brightmi wrote:In my opinion CH and some of the other producers really underestimated this couple after the final show aired.  I do believe from what I have seen on this site that they are serious about growing together and building a relationship that lasts forever.  I am so proud of how these two have navigated through life since they have been free to be out in public. What continues to resonate from those folks that have actually met the couple is how nice they are in person. To travel cross country like they did last week to help raise money for Tumor Haters to me was very impressive. One question I have and I apologize if this has been discussed before....have the producers ever thought of changing the premise of this show from a proposal at the end to more of a "wait and see" how we do in the real world scenario?  In my opinion more couples might be successful from this show if they took the pressure of an engagement off the table. If CH really just wants a "couple" at the end of the show couldn't this work?  I know folks like fairy tale endings but how Juan Pablo and Nikki chose to do it just seems so much more real!!!!

I'm not a "fairy tale" person so no engagement always made more sense to me given the proposal comes a day or so after dating the F2 person. I would like a proposal, if there is one, to be filmed 1-2 weeks before the ATFR airs and that there be enough time between the filming of the last date & the airing of the ATFR so that the couple has had something like 6 months of real time to make a decision. It would be trickier to foil spoilers but the success rate could be higher. The pressure, by producers, to get engaged will always be there because, as in this case, a segment of their viewers really take it personally when they don't get their desired outcome. It would also pose a problem for editing because they would be in a quandary about who to villianize. Also, TPTB wouldn't be able to timeslot The Bachelor & Bachelorette as closely together as they do now.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Fri May 02, 2014 5:12 pm

I think JPG is reading this forum, hahaha

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis · 3m
You CAN either be a PUPPET or YOURSELF, what would you rather BE?

Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri May 02, 2014 5:16 pm

Mustang19 wrote:

I think JPG is reading this forum, hahaha

Juan Pablo Galavis™️ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  · 3m  
You CAN either be a PUPPET or YOURSELF, what would you rather BE?

rofl 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri May 02, 2014 5:19 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:
LMW707 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
notarose wrote:

It's funny that he said that in this article.  Not sure if he did the interview prior to the one I saw on Youtube

CH is full of it.  What a robot.  "The goal of our show is to end up with a couple."   Rolling Eyes 

Published on Mar 12, 2014
This season of ABC's The Bachelor featuring Juan Pablo Galavis turned out to be one of the most controversial in the show's history, with some calling the 32-year-old former pro-soccer player the "worst bachelor ever."

The above interview was dated Mar 12, 2014 whereas the Parade/ Wetpaint article was dated May 1, 2014.

Noted the following from CH interview:

1. CH made a contradictory statement. In ET interview he was sure JPG loves Nikki and have already told her ILY. But in recent Parade interview he said he's sure JPG have not told Nikki ILY.

2. 1st kiss with Nikki - JPG mentioned this in his blog; he sneak a big kiss on Nikki but not shown on tv not sure if because there is no camera as CH mentioned or TPTB deliberately did not show the kiss.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 81 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80, 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal