SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:25 am

@chrisbharrison
Great night @Rangers & best part hangin w @ElvisandrusSS1talking about our boy @JuanPaGalavis
9:39pm - 18 Apr 14

@chrisbharrison
It was all love! RT @mrv911: @chrisbharrison @Rangers@ElvisandrusSS1 @JuanPaGalavis Don't ya be bad mouthing JP!!
10:02pm - 18 Apr 14

@ElvisandrusSS1
@chrisbharrison @Rangers @JuanPaGalavis nice to meet u too bro and ya Pablo is cool laugh out loud
10:44pm - 18 Apr 14

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Isabel123 Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:15 am

I'm only using my CP so I can't embed pics too. JPG posted a new pic in IG and they are wearing the same clothes when they attended the wedding.

As for CH, I wonder why he tweeted about JPG? Elvis is JPG's good friend and I'm glad that he tweeted back "JP is cool".
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:38 am

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  3m
Life / La Vida... pic.twitter.com/7vionsX1s7

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 BllnfTPIQAE0VRr
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:41 am

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 10250041_235570696635890_1756443937834335560_n
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:50 am

Why wouldn't Chris Harrison tweet about Juan Pablo?

I, for one, expect to see Juan Pablo's hate fest towards whomever he had issues with at the Bachelor to dissipate and even sooner than later. Time heals ...

Juan Pablo just wasn't a good fit for the show; however, he was The Bachelor.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:02 am

Isabel123 wrote:I'm only using my CP so I can't embed pics too. JPG posted a new pic in IG  and they are wearing the same clothes when they attended the wedding.

As for CH, I wonder why he tweeted about JPG? Elvis is JPG's good friend and I'm glad that he tweeted back "JP is cool".

CH = fanboy moment rofl 
Who knows!  CH is tweeting a guy he met for a few minutes about someone the guy has known for years.  JPG & Elvis probably had a good laugh over it.

Amberish, I agree that "time heals".

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spellcheck)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:26 am

Mirzam wrote:Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 10250041_235570696635890_1756443937834335560_n

awesome picture!

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:45 am

^^Oh so pretty!!!
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:31 pm

The reason I find CH's tweet surprising is because he hasn't tweeted ever about JPG since the show aired. He didn't congratulate them, and only after he was getting backlashed for the way he grilled them at the ATFR see Jillian Harris' blog, and various other articles, did he make a statement in one of his blog's or rag mag's, that everyone thinks he dislikes JPG and that's not true. JPG isn't displaying a hate fest IMO. He has no association with them, therefore he can't talk about it, or advertise himself as the Bachelor. The show is over, he's having a great time, getting to know Nikki in real life, just as he said he wanted to do. Elan was the only one who congratulated them, and they visited him last week.

JPG doesn't need CH to tweet they were talking about "our boy". He's not their boy.

He may not have been a good fit, but that's not his fault.

The wedding pics and the barrel pics are wonderful! These two having been travelling all over the place, and never hesitate to take pics with fans. They look great!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:03 pm

The fact that they travel so much together says a lot about their relationship. You really get to see the good, bad, and the ugly when you're constantly on the go.  We all know that travel plans and actual trips don't always run smoothly.   Juan Pablo and Nikki are doing great,imo.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3307

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina2020 Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:54 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
The reason I find CH's tweet surprising is because he hasn't tweeted ever about JPG since the show aired. He didn't congratulate them, and only after he was getting backlashed for the way he grilled them at the ATFR see Jillian Harris' blog, and various other articles, did he make a statement in one of his blog's or rag mag's, that everyone thinks he dislikes JPG and that's not true. JPG isn't displaying a hate fest IMO. He has no association with them, therefore he can't talk about it, or advertise himself as the Bachelor. The show is over, he's having a great time, getting to know Nikki in real life, just as he said he wanted to do. Elan was the only one who congratulated them, and they visited him last week.

JPG doesn't need CH to tweet they were talking about "our boy". He's not their boy.

He may not have been a good fit, but that's not his fault.

The wedding pics and the barrel pics are wonderful! These two having been travelling all over the place, and never hesitate to take pics with fans. They look great!

GA, I agree. I don't see JP really promoting hate toward TB. IMO he and Nikki have taken a great deal of abuse at the hands of the media and the public over perceived  JP faults when he had no control over editing. No one but them knows what really took place. CH wants attention for TB. The dust has been settling so he took another strategy after sizing up the situation. Always drama, it sells tickets. Rolling Eyes I have felt there would be some attempt on the part of TB to play nice; maybe this is the beginning of such an attempt. Don't know...but love seeing "our couple" enjoying real life and rising above the fray!  IMO Hugesmile
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:50 pm

Mirzam wrote:Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  3m
Life / La Vida... pic.twitter.com/7vionsX1s7

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 38 BllnfTPIQAE0VRr

Wow! Nice!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal