SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Carolina2020 Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:19 pm

Isabel123 wrote:
Carolina2020 wrote:Thank you Isabel for your posts. JP is much more animated in his first language!
I caught bits and pieces but mainly enjoyed the body language and the interaction between he and Camila. I think he is a good guy and that TB misused his culture to portray him in a negative light. If they went to any extent to portray the positive of his culture it was wasted.  They went after the Latino lover angle and made him look stupid when they could. There is so much beauty in his culture and they could have shown that but chose not to even editing his families comments to make him look bad. All IMO.

You are spot on with your observation especially to the bolded.

Post show JPG is the REAL Juan Pablo..... with lots of friends, easy going, friendly and extrovert.

So far, he already introduced Nikki to a lot of his friends who are mostly Latins. To me, this is an indication that he is proud of Nikki and see a future with her.

I think you are correct, Isabel. I think he is introducing Nikki and taking her all over with him because he wants her to see his life, spend time with her, get to know her in his surroundings, and introduce her to his friends because he loves her and wants to share a future with her. I think he is proud of her, too. I don't think he would be making that investment if he was not serious. I really see such great things for these two together. They both have wonderful hearts and I think that they will be a great benefit to others as well as a couple.
Carolina2020
Carolina2020

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 18, 2014 6:07 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 7:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

So is he being honest or sarcastic? My least favorite thing about the internet, you can't tell the tone! :greenman: 
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:34 pm

I would think he means it. I don't think that's something he would say sarcastically JMO.

I hope we get to hear why he tweeted that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:50 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would think he means it. I don't think that's something he would say sarcastically JMO.

Aiiii, JPG! He's sometimes mischievous with his tweeting.
We need part 2 before bedtime.  :yes: 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I would think he means it. I don't think that's something he would say sarcastically JMO.

I was wondering if it was related to the wetpaint piece today quoting Deanna stagliano. She said she doesn't know either of them, only watched bits and pieces. Only nikki and juan know what is real and that juan pablo is lucky to have found nikki on the bachelor.  no idea 

The tweet could be related to that, or not. JPG and nikki have been pretty quiet lately.

IMO they are both lucky, wish them well.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:14 pm

livlafluv1 wrote:

I was wondering if it was related to the wetpaint piece today quoting Deanna stagliano. She said she doesn't know either of them, only watched bits and pieces. Only nikki and juan know what is real and that juan pablo is lucky to have found nikki on the bachelor.  no idea 

The tweet could be related to that, or not. JPG and nikki have been pretty quiet lately.

IMO they are both lucky, wish them well.

Oh, I just read that article.  Great "lucky" tie-in Smiley Smiley

Here are her original & only words about JPG & Nikki:
http://www.sheknows.com/parenting/articles/1033671/bachelorette-deanna-pappas-chats-baby-addison-and-shares-nursery-photos

SK: Did you watch The Bachelor? What are your thoughts on Juan Pablo?

DP: I watched some of the show here and there. It was hard to watch with a newborn keeping me busy. I don't know Juan Pablo but, hopefully he is happy. Only he and Nikki know what is real and what isn't. When you go on the show, you put so much of your life out there for people to see. Hopefully now that it is over, he and Nikki can try to figure out what is real and what isn't. Nikki seems lovely and Juan Pablo is lucky to have found a great girl like that on The Bachelor. Hopefully, they can make it work.

DP = Deanna Pappas. SK = she knows.com
The rest of the interview is about her new baby. Wetpaint used the above as it's source.
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2014-04-18-only-juan-pablo-nikki-real

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:40 pm

They're at another wedding:

Sooo my mom and dad are at the same wedding as juan pablo
https://mobile.twitter.com/DavisHunt18/status/457328891905196032/photo/1

If the wedding is local, this is Milton, Ga or in that state.

Last edited by notarose on Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:46 pm

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 BljCM9SCYAAIM_7

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:16 pm

nutty1 wrote:Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 37 BljCM9SCYAAIM_7
Nikki and Juan Pablo never look bad in a picture. I'm jealous!! Even my driver's license is bad.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:58 pm

These two are always on the go and attending lots of events. And I agree they always look good.... Dress up or in casual. I always like Nikki's choice of dresses.... She's simply gorgeous.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:57 am

Sorry folks but I can't embed pics from my ipad.  Help?

Just a couple of bachelors. #JuanPablo. http://statigr.am/viewer.php#/detail/701732438794053306_1018080

@dramabeats
I agree!! ---> RT @KillaahKaylenee: @JuanPaGalavis @DramaBeatsdrama should be the new bachelor !!

Chris Pfaff, also known as 'Drama Beats' is a music producer originally from Akron, Ohio. He is also CEO and founder of the clothing line 'Young And Reckless'. He is linked to the skater world through his cousin, Rob Dyrdek pro-skateboarder, founder of the Street league Skateboarding (SLS) and reality tv star who often included Drama in the cast.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Apr 19, 2014 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal