SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by notarose Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:50 am

George1218 wrote:I think ABC is trying to make up to JP and Nikki for all they did and how they treated the couple.  Anybody else think so???

Maybe.
Some of the other show leads have appeared in the audience so this was similar. We were, however, given multiple "sightings" for some reason. ABC may have wanted to see the response on social media as a kind of barometer of public opinion or they may have wanted to show a distinction between their relationship and that of NHZ or maybe it was a make up session. It may have also simply been a way for ABC to verify to viewers that JPG & Nikki are definitely a couple.

It would be interesting to know if ABC sent the invitation through NHZ (which holds JPG's contract and makes the show that ABC purchases) or directly invited JPG. The first would make him, possibly, contractually obligated to attend while the second would be voluntary attendance.

Their appearance did cause mag rags to return to the rumour that JPG didn't get to appear on this season as a dancer. He might never have been considered or the rumors were true or he may have been under consideration for "Mira Quien Baila" the Latin version that was cancelled in January (Univision tv - same format but the non-pro dancers compete for a $50,000 prize for the charity of their choice). Univision does have a news partnership with ABC.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:52 am

Isabel123 wrote:
LMW707 wrote:My husband & I are going to Vegas in June/July and I was checking some places out. I saw this and was surprised to see that JPG is going to be there and they are presenting him as The Bachelor...  
If somebody can pull the picture up, I would appreciate it.      
http://chateau.urvenue.com/imateq/uploads/705109792/90SC130/7021447.jpg

Here you go:

NOTE: There was a discussion on this event at the "General Discussion" thread. The event is on Friday [May 2] and on May 3 there is a Mayweather fight where JPG's friend Alex Ariza is the strength and conditioning coach. Most likely he will watch the game as he was invited by Alex when they watched a fight in Atlantic City during the Harrahs event.

Chateau Nightclub ‏@chateaulv  Apr 26
Juan Pablo from ABC's "The Bachelor" Fight Weekend! Ladies get hosted champagne from Moet! 702.776.7777 #Vegas pic.twitter.com/IJC9bz5Oig
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 BmMJtU7CQAAvBBZ

Not a fan of this photo of JP! He is so much better looking than this. That said, I am glad to see JP and Nikki were at DWTS. Must be calling a truce with ABC.  Smiley 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:55 am

Mommy, me too! Hate the pic, but love Nikki and JPG. Glad to see ABC backing off and embracing Nikki and JPG, they are a real couple enjoying each other, so why not embrace them.

Plus, CH basically said the same things as JPG just without the word pervert, which I truly believe was either not said or used out of context.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:58 am

Isabel123 wrote:usweekly   Us Weekly
Still happy together! #Bachelor lovebirds @juanpagalavis & @nikki_ferrell hit the ballroom tonight for #LatinNight at #DWTS! @dancingabc
10.23 pm 4/28/2014
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 927928_457159187763012_1081827545_n

Gah! They are just so cute! :cutesmile!:  Cuteness oozes from them!  :yes: 
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Mommy & Stuckinsc  :yes:  loved the couple photo from the People mag photo shoot - the one in sepia - would like a pic like that on a poster.  Hotness :uptonogood

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:10 pm

notarose, I love that pic too. Truly, I think both Nikki and JPG are hot, just hate the sunglasses in this pic. I love your new avi. The fun in this couple is contagious, when I look at them I smile.  Smiley 
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:30 pm

stuckinsc wrote:notarose, I love that pic too.  Truly, I think both Nikki and JPG are hot, just hate the sunglasses in this pic.  I love your new avi.  The fun in this couple is contagious, when I look at them I smile.  Smiley 

Thanks! The avatar comes from one of the screencaps Isabel made. I added the first 2 lines from the song "adventures in loving you" however they don't show up in the wee avatar frame. Nikki looks mischievous  giggling 
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:39 pm

George1218 wrote:I think ABC is trying to make up to JP and Nikki for all they did and how they treated the couple.  Anybody else think so???

Could be: considering it was their first ethnic Bachelor you think they could have been nicer regardless of how difficult he might have been. Truthfully, I can't imagine that he could have been any worse than Jesse (the football player): that guy was horrible and totally classless.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1420

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:46 pm

A thought, Ricky Martin being there on Latin night was a big deal. Maybe DWTS extended the invite on RM's request? Also I agree with a previous comment in reference to also testing the waters on SM.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 30, 2014 4:21 pm

This is quite funny  rotfl . Sighting of JPG yesterday having dinner most likely after the Oakley tour.

Taylor Houghtlin ‏@tay_houghtlin7 1h
It's official, Rob watches the bachelor/has done some intense research on Juan Pablo....@Khoughtlin @macyhoughtlin7 pic.twitter.com/v0yBdqBj5m
Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 BmfPMv9CQAA60ou
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:26 pm

Thanks to notarose! Smiley

@tumorhaterinc
I have enough joy to last a lifetime & @Nikki_Ferrell &@JuanPaGalavis helped make that happen! I'm forever grateful.pic.twitter.com/7puaSBxwuq

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2 - Page 73 BmgFJamCQAAFiYO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:38 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis  25m
Anyone AROUND LAX?

0]]Nikki Ferrell ‏@Nikki_Ferrell  5m
LAX is a mess right now. Get me outa here
.[/b]

Carrie Rosen ‏@carrierosen 36m
Thought I just saw nikki from the bachelor at the airport, if Juan Pablo is here this 4 hour delay will be worth it.

Last edited by Isabel123 on Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:26 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : addtl info)
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #2

+44
sanlee088
Idlemess
FLChica
LibbyBell
clueless
dw_a_mom
BachfanNY
Bet2Win
nutty1
mprssdbyu
IrishGal