SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by jcrbil Wed May 14, 2014 2:01 pm

^^Maybe not. He's living in Atlanta and parents live in Tampa.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 72 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed May 14, 2014 2:08 pm

^^When do they film the intro video - throughout the show? Do they make one for the F4s?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Wed May 14, 2014 2:13 pm

^^ No, shortly before the show.
I don't know, I feel that the family was in his intro(knowing how close they are).
Not that it matters anyway. It seems, it did not have any consequences.  yes 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Photo of Josh & Andi first meeting out of limo show he has his hands in his pockets. According to body language experts "Pocketed hands indicate unwillingness, mistrust and reluctance. If a person keeps his hands in his pockets, you will need to first gain his interest as well as his trust."

What does this mean in the context of this show? It could actually be their first meeting and he is reluctant in situation.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 14, 2014 2:58 pm

mtnlvr55 wrote:
emad0722 wrote:FYI not sure if people read this but obviously ABC was keen to get Josh ???

http://onlineathens.com/sports/college-sports/2014-03-12/former-bulldog-josh-murray-be-contestant-bachelorette

How is she getting away with all this talk?

She really didn't say that much, that he was going on the show and that he was contacted by ABC to be on the show, sounds like after this cousin's nominated him. There have been plenty of people that ABC/TPTB have recruited to be on the show. I have heard many guys say they were approached by the producers first. I thought Des's Chris was, but I am not 100% sure.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Ed Swiderski said he was recruited. Don't want to jinx anybody but look how that turned out, he had not 1 but 2 girfriends back home!!!!!!!!!

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 14, 2014 3:11 pm

His parents were very actively in FL around the time that his intro would be shot. At least a 10 to 12 hour drive or a flight to ATL then an hour drive. I doubt his mom and dad were in the intro. Brother and sister, yes, since they live in Athens, unless Aaron was at the combine.

I have looked over Momma Murray's FB, except for the engaged comment (yes I concede that was about Josh) I don't think she has said that much. She does post a lot about her kids. She is a proud momma, I like that, others might not.

Could I suggest the fan threads be started? I think it is great that people who want to fangirl can stay in those threads and if people come to the non-fan threads they have to be open to all discussion. We didn't have fan threads during Emily's season and it could have helped all the way around. I was a fan of all of her F3 that season and enjoyed Sean's the most because there was the least amount of people trying to bait other people. I hated the pot stirring on all sides and it did happen on all sides.

Looking forward to this season!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed May 14, 2014 3:19 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Photo of Josh & Andi first meeting out of limo show he has his hands in his pockets.  According to body language experts "Pocketed hands indicate unwillingness, mistrust and reluctance. If a person keeps his hands in his pockets, you will need to first gain his interest as well as his trust."  

What does this mean in the context of this show?  It could actually be their first meeting and he is reluctant in situation.  

It could also mean he was told to act as if he doesn't know her and is meeting her for the first time. Keeping his hands in his pockets is safe.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 14, 2014 3:35 pm

And a bunch are gotten through talent/model/acting agencies. No surprise, if he was recruited. Would be one that made more sense than others.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed May 14, 2014 3:38 pm

RS says that because the first epi is 90 minutes long, they won't be showing the pre meet 'n greet intro videos this season.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 14, 2014 3:41 pm

provenceguy wrote:RS says that because the first epi is 90 minutes long, they won't be showing the pre meet 'n greet intro videos this season.

Thanks for the heads up.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed May 14, 2014 3:46 pm

atem wrote:And a bunch are gotten through talent/model/acting agencies.  No surprise, if he was recruited.  Would be one that made more sense than others.

I think this time it might have been at Ms Andis request.  :hidingchair 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123