SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Wed May 14, 2014 4:47 pm

atem wrote:
provenceguy wrote:RS says that because the first epi is 90 minutes long, they won't be showing the pre meet 'n greet intro videos this season.

Thanks for the heads up.  

You're welcome. BTW, RS has seen the first epi already, except for the Rose Ceremony, which was not released for the press viewing.
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1926

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 73 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed May 14, 2014 4:48 pm

Luvstruck wrote:Photo of Josh & Andi first meeting out of limo show he has his hands in his pockets.  According to body language experts "Pocketed hands indicate unwillingness, mistrust and reluctance. If a person keeps his hands in his pockets, you will need to first gain his interest as well as his trust."  

What does this mean in the context of this show?  It could actually be their first meeting and he is reluctant in situation.  

Or he can also be nervous. You would normally want to look at the whole body, shoulders (forward or back) and face expression. Sorry haven't seen the picture so can't tell what the picture says. But note that a picture does not describe a situation but a second in time and can be taken out of context.

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Wed May 14, 2014 4:53 pm

In the picture of them seated they do have the wide eyed look of attraction... reminds me of Ali and Roberto.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Wed May 14, 2014 4:55 pm

jcrbil wrote:In the picture of them seated they do have the wide eyed look of attraction... reminds me of Ali and Roberto.
- Hehe, pupils dilated?

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed May 14, 2014 5:53 pm

According to Steve, Andi was gushing about Josh's looks at m&g. Good!! I'm sick and tired of the trope that the Ette must either choose the hot guy or the right guy. The right one is both and I'm glad Andi's gushing will hopefully help avoid this situation since he's already good on paper.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed May 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Alanna wrote:According to Steve, Andi was gushing about Josh's looks at m&g. Good!! I'm sick and tired of the trope that the Ette must either choose the hot guy or the right guy. The right one is both and I'm glad Andi's gushing will hopefully help avoid this situation since he's already good on paper.

From what RS said of the first episode, it really doesn't seem like production is going to hide Josh or Nick. Obviously that can all change as the season progresses and if it becomes obvious one way or the other, but I'm really looking forward to seeing things genuinely unfold. They hid Catherine and Chris way too much in the beginning and it's disappointing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 14, 2014 7:25 pm

Beagle wrote:
atem wrote:And a bunch are gotten through talent/model/acting agencies.  No surprise, if he was recruited.  Would be one that made more sense than others.

I think this time it might have been at Ms Andis request.  :hidingchair 

I actually think it has something to do with DWTS, they have been one show all season and had to adjust with that for this season, slightly longer time was needed for DWTS this Monday.

Of course maybe Andi requested it too.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed May 14, 2014 7:39 pm

:bow down: agreed
albean99 wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:
chloep wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:But, its not like she gave spoilers to a reporter.  Just info that he is indeed on the show.  It was all over twitter anyway.

look at the date the interview was posted on....  :yes: chances are the interview itself was conducted a day or two before that.. Before the M&G.

My point in bold.

And maybe they had yet to say anything to her regarding spoilers.

Agh who cares!  Just forget I ever opened my mouth.  Every one is convinced she is the ultimate whatever they think and my point matters to no one but me.

My point is I like this family and I am sure I will be tarred and feathered along with them this season.   no no   no

Probably best not to get too sensitive or this will be a long season. I don't like that she's spilling but have nothing against Josh or his family. I'm sure that's the same for a lot of us. I like Andi and it's hard to read the negative comments about her but that's the way it goes. I'm just hoping that everyone can get along without taking firm "sides", especially since the show hasn't even started yet. I don't even have a favorite guy yet.  Smiley
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed May 14, 2014 7:42 pm

chloep wrote:^^ There is nothing wrong with your opinion and your are fully entitled to your own. :)I don't have a problem with it, nor do I have a problem with the family.

What I tried to point out, is that Josh had not yet been spoiled when she gave that interview. Thus saying she wasn't "spoiling anything" isn't correct. That's all.

IMO, seeing this, her public FB entries and her tweets to HY, etc... she doesn't seem to fully grasp what her son(and the rest of the family) become a part of. No-nos after no-nos. I doubt she means anything by it, so I hope somebody(probably Josh) let's her know how to handle some things. This is not the world of SEC football anymore.

Im with you chloep - I'm not here to hate on anyone, i was actually rooting for josh. I just find it interesting how easy i have been able to find things before I should be able to.

Best of luck to Andi and Josh.  clapping! 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 14, 2014 9:40 pm

Alanna wrote:According to Steve, Andi was gushing about Josh's looks at m&g. Good!! I'm sick and tired of the trope that the Ette must either choose the hot guy or the right guy. The right one is both and I'm glad Andi's gushing will hopefully help avoid this situation since he's already good on paper.

Huh? I thought that was Marcus?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed May 14, 2014 9:42 pm

atem wrote:

Huh?  I thought that was Marcus?

She said that about Marcus too but this is the RS Quote "As for Josh, they sure don’t hide Andi’s attraction to him. Andi: “Josh M. is my type. Nailed it. Pegged it. Damn.” Josh tells her that he just moved to Atlanta in January. So for all the conspiracy theorists, the guy was only in her area for 2 months before he left to do this show. They did not know each other beforehand. Womp Wooooooooomp."
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed May 14, 2014 10:14 pm

emad0722 wrote:
atem wrote:

Huh?  I thought that was Marcus?

She said that about Marcus too but this is the RS Quote "As for Josh, they sure don’t hide Andi’s attraction to him. Andi: “Josh M. is my type. Nailed it. Pegged it. Damn.” Josh tells her that he just moved to Atlanta in January. So for all the conspiracy theorists, the guy was only in her area for 2 months before he left to do this show. They did not know each other beforehand. Womp Wooooooooomp."

I mentioned in another thread that maybe Mike Fleiss listened to us and we will finally see the love story from start to finish!!  :yes:   :cutesmile!: 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123