SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:16 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I always believe if the guy in the runnung for next Bach in the F4, they need to showcase him shirtless first by put him in F3 and Beyond, ya know, to build the fan base. But this dont Apply for the next Ette who often was the F4.

With that said, i really cant see Josh gonezo at F4. They need to put him to FS first, so us the lady viewers can enjoy him shirtless FWIW.  laugh out loud
Unless of course, he was shirtless in a previous episode.  But I do have reservations that Josh is still there with the Instagram activity.  To me that activity and it's timing is way too suspicious to just say that it was Instagram's fault/design.  I would think there is another reason for it.  Not only that, but none of the other F4 have have had any activity since HTD RC.

About at the same time, Marcus had deactivated his Pinterest . Mind you, It can't be done automatically.
So My logic suggests me that Josh's chance to still be there is higher than Marcus.

Actually, Marcus' Pinterest was still active yesterday, but I agree that there's a logical explanation for Josh's instagram activity and no logical explanation for Marcus. So if I have to take a guess, I would say Marcus found this site through google sometime this weekend and realized he left his Pinterest active. I would venture to say that I'm leaning more towards Marcus being the one out, unless a handler or family member deactivated the account for him, but why not before this weekend? Are the final 3 already in their Fantasy date destination? Were they traveling yesterday or today?
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 38 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Beagle wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:I always believe if the guy in the runnung for next Bach in the F4, they need to showcase him shirtless first by put him in F3 and Beyond, ya know, to build the fan base. But this dont Apply for the next Ette who often was the F4.

With that said, i really cant see Josh gonezo at F4. They need to put him to FS first, so us the lady viewers can enjoy him shirtless FWIW.  laugh out loud
Unless of course, he was shirtless in a previous episode.  But I do have reservations that Josh is still there with the Instagram activity.  To me that activity and it's timing is way too suspicious to just say that it was Instagram's fault/design.  I would think there is another reason for it.  Not only that, but none of the other F4 have have had any activity since HTD RC.

About at the same time, Marcus had deactivated his Pinterest . Mind you, It can't be done automatically.
So My logic suggests me that Josh's  chance to still be there is higher than Marcus.

Actually, Marcus' Pinterest was still active yesterday, but I agree that there's a logical explanation for Josh's instagram activity and no logical explanation for Marcus. So if I have to take a guess, I would say Marcus found this site through google sometime this weekend and realized he left his Pinterest active. I would venture to say that I'm leaning more towards Marcus being the one out, unless a handler or family member deactivated the account for him, but why not before this weekend? Are the final 3 already in their Fantasy date destination? Were they traveling yesterday or today?

Thank you Beagle!! You have said it million times better than me  giggling 
I wouldn't be surprised if Marcus was out.. I'm more surprised to find out if Andi preferred Nick over him. But then again , it's been spoiled that Nick was the one who got the FIR. So what do I know?
And my wondering mind continues ...  Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:45 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

So My logic suggests me that Josh's  chance to still be there is higher than Marcus.

I don't think it is higher than Marcus but probably equal.  Seeing the chemistry or connection (whatever you want call it) between Marcus and Andi on that 1-on-1 date I am sure not ruling him out.  We haven't seen any interaction like that with Josh so we don't know what chemistry they may or may not have.  So until we see her with these other guys we just don't know.
I agree with the bolded, but when you take into account what we were able to see with regards to their chemistry on the date, I would think that would put Marcus above Josh. Since the changes happened on IG at the right timing, we could think that Josh is eliminated though.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:55 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jcrbil wrote:^^^ or maybe they didn't (or Marcus didn't) want Hy checking it out before MTF.

Now that makes a lot sense to me. Marcus doesn't want to mess around with the lovely Georgian Fockers! laugh out loud
Still wonder why not only delete the "sensual " part , why deactivate it altogether?
Maybe it is something so simple as that it was found active by the producers and since he was still there, they wanted it de-activated.  Meanwhile for Josh, since he might not be there, he's adjusting who he's following on IG
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:17 pm

We still don't have it confirmed that josh unfollowed people correct? I followed him after finding out he was on the show and for some reason I distinctly remember him only following 205 people...but who knows!
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:31 pm

[quote="Aunties_Love"][quote="SLA44"]
murasaki1393 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I don't think it is higher than Marcus but probably equal.  Seeing the chemistry or connection (whatever you want call it) between Marcus and Andi on that 1-on-1 date I am sure not ruling him out.  We haven't seen any interaction like that with Josh so we don't know what chemistry they may or may not have.  So until we see her with these other guys we just don't know.
I agree with the bolded, but when you take into account what we were able to see with regards to their chemistry on the date, I would think that would put Marcus above Josh.  Since the changes happened on IG at the right timing, we could think that Josh is eliminated though.

Marcus is my favorite and I love their chemistry together, but it just so happens that this past week there was auto deactivation of certain accounts on IG which altered the numbers for many account holders. There's a possibility that this is what happened with Josh, not saying it did but there is that possibility. With Marcus I find it suspicious that his Pinterest account was deactivated within the last 24 hrs, unless the producers want to mess with our heads I can't find a logical explanation for Marcus. A family member did it? I don't know, the timing doesn't help.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:42 pm

iTA with you Beagle.. I'd think he did it himself on account that we found out his sensual collection on Pinterest laugh out loud

In a pesimistic scenario, he was eliminated. In an optimistic one, like previously mentioned, he made sure to meet Hy at MTP with a good,clean socmed term. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:47 pm

boston1 wrote:We still don't have it confirmed that josh unfollowed people correct? I followed him after finding out he was on the show and for some reason I distinctly remember him only following 205 people...but who knows!

No confirmation just speculation...hoping for a final 3 update ASAP  :yes:

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote: iTA with you Beagle.. I'd think he did it himself on account that we found out his sensual collection on Pinterest laugh out loud

In a pesimistic scenario, he was eliminated. In an optimistic one, like previously mentioned, he made sure to meet Hy at MTP with a good,clean socmed term. giggling

Read my last post on Marcus' thread. Very strange.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:50 am

stephmurray11
5 days ago
The most important people in my life

a lil sis shout out to big bro who will continue his romantic journey to some tropical islands?  giggling . What a fun family portrait!

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:29 pm

If Josh is still there, why the heck is he so hidden? It's so frustrating  :headbanging ! If it wasn't for the Boyz 2 Men group date and excellent spoilers I would've bet he was axed a while ago.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:31 pm

So are we for sure that Josh is in the Final 3?
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123