SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 12, 2014 2:22 pm

SafronSahara wrote:So many questions!

Hy deleted his twitter? Josh and Andi been on social media approximately the same hours?

The murray unfollow might be Aaron ' s F U to Andi for dumping his brother.  That's my take on this anyway.
That's a really good possibility. I think it's important to keep in mind that not all positive comments are related to Josh being the F1. In the case of the future is bright comment, I think that relates more to the draft than to Josh being F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 58 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 12, 2014 2:28 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Beagle wrote:...To me, Hy deleting his twitter, Aaron not following Andi, Andis activity on social media at the same time as Josh, it all points to me as Josh F1.

I agree

IA.i  wouldn't pass TPTB on any socmed hints. Des' mom even followed Brooks not Chris, before FRC and favorited tweets about Brooks ...laugh out loud. Clare and JPab posted Disneyland-ish photos around the same time

Josh is the F1. You can't fool me to think otherwise, TPTB! lollol
What if the signs point to someone else as they did in Des's season and Chris? Somehow, someway, the reality of there being a possibility of someone else has to be realized. I wonder if we are headed for another controversal season with the spoilers versus the sleuthed reality??

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 2:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
SafronSahara wrote:So many questions!

Hy deleted his twitter? Josh and Andi been on social media approximately the same hours?

The murray unfollow might be Aaron ' s F U to Andi for dumping his brother.  That's my take on this anyway.
That's a really good possibility.  I think it's important to keep in mind that not all positive comments are related to Josh being the F1.  In the case of the future is bright comment, I think that relates more to the draft than to Josh being F1.

I agree that the future is bright is related to the NFL, Josh used the expression many times while tweeting about Aaron.

I don't really want Andi to pick Josh, so I hope he isn't F1. I want Marcus as F1 and Josh as the bachelor, of course that could all change as soon as I see them on my screen.

I also think the engaged comment could be either a joke or even about Aaron. They may not have been dating long but his gf seems to be involved in a lot of Murray family activities and Momma Murray mentions her a lot of FB.

I think that the bachelorette is a little thing to this family compared to Aaron realizing his life's dream of playing in the NFL. Josh having gone through minor league baseball, would be especially proud of seeing his little brother make it to the big league.

I have enjoyed getting to know the Murrays, they seem like a really loving family. I wish I had such a loving family. Also on Momma Murrays FB she mentions going down to Naples to see her dad. That is really close to where I grew up. I would love a bachelor season where they film in GA and FL, so many cool things to see. I know this will never happen, but it would fun for me to see personally.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 2:33 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
Beagle wrote:...To me, Hy deleting his twitter, Aaron not following Andi, Andis activity on social media at the same time as Josh, it all points to me as Josh F1.

I agree

IA.i  wouldn't pass TPTB on any socmed hints. Des' mom even followed Brooks not Chris, before FRC and favorited tweets about Brooks ...laugh out loud. Clare and JPab posted Disneyland-ish photos around the same time

Josh is the F1. You can't fool me to think otherwise, TPTB! lollol
What if the signs point to someone else as they did in Des's season and Chris?  Somehow, someway, the reality of there being a possibility of someone else has to be realized.  I wonder if we are headed for another controversal season with the spoilers versus the sleuthed reality??

For me, I thought Chris was a great choice for Des and her body seemed to be trying to tell her mind. But unless Des is a great actress, I still think she would have chosen Brooks, she was so fixated on him. It wasn't the spoilers that made me think Des chose Brooks but her words and then her tears and anguish when he left looked real to me, but I could have been fooled. My personal opinion is Des should thank Brooks for leaving and insuring that she chose Chris who was so obviously the right one for her.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon May 12, 2014 2:34 pm

Hope I can ask an honest question without getting someone's back up but:

What is the honest reason(s) why you all think Josh is F1? I know he is perfect on paper, but there's got to be other reasons too as just looking at that is a complete fooler.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon May 12, 2014 2:40 pm

I don't think he is F1, in fact, I don't want him to be actually. And, honestly, I don't want him to be next Bach, either.

A lot of people think it is a pre-arranged Fix-up. I don't believe that. I mean, if they really wanted to arrange these two to meet, it would have been very easy!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 2:42 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:I don't think he is F1, in fact, I don't want him to be actually.  And, honestly, I don't want him to be next Bach, either.  

A lot of people think it is a pre-arranged Fix-up.  I don't believe that.  I mean, if they really wanted to arrange these two to meet, it would have been very easy!!

I want a season of watching him. But then again, I think he is quite the catch. I am not a huge Andi fan, so I don't want him to be F1 either.

If they pick him for the bachelor UGA, maybe we can go watch when they have a group or 1:1 date at a UGA football game?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon May 12, 2014 2:48 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Iam4UGA wrote:I don't think he is F1, in fact, I don't want him to be actually.  And, honestly, I don't want him to be next Bach, either.  

A lot of people think it is a pre-arranged Fix-up.  I don't believe that.  I mean, if they really wanted to arrange these two to meet, it would have been very easy!!

I want a season of watching him.  But then again, I think he is quite the catch.  I am not a huge Andi fan, so I don't want him to be F1 either.  

If they pick him for the bachelor UGA, maybe we can go watch when they have a group or 1:1 date at a UGA football game?

Sounds good to me!!

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon May 12, 2014 3:05 pm

albean99 wrote:I don't get why it's a big deal that she posted about the + 1 at Easter. That was his HTD wasn't it? At most it was a hint that he got a HTD but most people wouldn't know that. That's the only spoiler part I saw. It certainly doesn't mean she's saying he's the f1.

I doubt very much she knows what she's posting on FB is public. I have lots of friends like that with public timelines. I'm the paranoid one and check my settings periodically. Even if you set it up privately they change things, usually to take away privacy. It annoys me a lot.  no

I think it's this one they're more annoyed about:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 58 Screen14

He's very obviously in the f2.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 58 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 12, 2014 3:15 pm

bleuberry wrote:
albean99 wrote:I don't get why it's a big deal that she posted about the + 1 at Easter. That was his HTD wasn't it? At most it was a hint that he got a HTD but most people wouldn't know that. That's the only spoiler part I saw. It certainly doesn't mean she's saying he's the f1.

I doubt very much she knows what she's posting on FB is public. I have lots of friends like that with public timelines. I'm the paranoid one and check my settings periodically. Even if you set it up privately they change things, usually to take away privacy. It annoys me a lot.  no

I think it's this one they're more annoyed about:

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 58 Screen14

He's very obviously in the f2.

To me it only means he made the F3, I doubt he would be calling from DR, but as F3 he would have to stay down there until it was over.

I know I like this family, so I am in  :cheerpom: mode for them. I wonder if the fact she had so much to say about Aaron and even Stephanie coming home made her want to be able to say something about Josh too. I admit at this point I am fangirling for Momma Murray and making excuses, but I grew up on the west coast of FL and live near UGA and teach a lot of UGA grads, so I really like this family.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Mon May 12, 2014 3:15 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:Hope I can ask an honest question without getting someone's back up but:

What is the honest reason(s) why you all think Josh is F1?  I know he is perfect on paper, but there's got to be other reasons too as just looking at that is a complete fooler.

Let me just say that I believe all of the F4 have a shot at being Andi's F1. I haven't counted any contestant out to this point.

All that said, I always thought Andi would take a liking to him. Josh is athletic, is handsome enough, seems playful and a bit of a ham too. Once I saw that B2M group date clip, Josh has been someone I looked forward to watching.

SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon May 12, 2014 3:24 pm

^^^ They would have let him call home if let go at F3. Sean was able to call his folks.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123