SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by IrishGal Tue May 13, 2014 5:33 pm

Most families know.  They can see it without even being told. Especially if their kid is heartbroken or ecstatic. No way Andi can hide anything from Hy and I think Hy and Mama Murray communicate.
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 13, 2014 5:35 pm

Brill wrote:Well, now I can get back to my everyday activities.  If RS has it correct then wish them both happiness.
I will be watching just to see the other guys and how they are.

Personally, anyone that kills animals and even talks the way he does would have been the first one out the door, if I were Andi, but seems she likes that kind of stuff.  no idea 

I guess that is why this phrase, "Different strokes for Different folks", is perfect for my way of thinking.

LOL. Josh's new fiance is the girl who took Juan Pablo to a shooting range on her hometown date, right? Apparantly she likes to hunt and fish per her bio besides chasing down criminals so she is not squeamish about something like that.......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue May 13, 2014 5:51 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Maybe she's participating in a foiler campaign?  (She could be doing it deliberately or be innocent.)

This is where I'm going with, on my last post. How can any member of the family let alone the mother tweet family of the lead, not once but twice, well before HTD and before the FRC and wasn't told to delete them.

MF was probably deliriously in love at that the time and it was just a major oversight on his part. I figure he was swamped picking out grooms men gifts, choosing centerpieces with Mindy Weiss, sampling condoms for the honeymoon.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 13, 2014 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
Maybe she's participating in a foiler campaign?  (She could be doing it deliberately or be innocent.)

This is where I'm going with, on my last post. How can any member of the family let alone the mother tweet family of the lead, not once but twice, well before HTD and before the FRC and wasn't told to delete them.

MF was probably deliriously in love at that the time and it was just a major oversight on his part.  I figure he was swamped picking out grooms men gifts, choosing centerpieces with Mindy Weiss, sampling condoms for the honeymoon.

Too funny.  rotfl 

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Pattycake92 Wed May 14, 2014 12:08 am

Wow, they are going to look awesome together! Great pick if true but I will go into the season with little confidence in RS's spoilers. laugh out loud
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed May 14, 2014 12:16 am

I think that much like Des and Chris look a lot alike and to me could be siblings, Andi and Josh very much look like they could be brother and sister too.

I believe the spoiler, but I will be very happy if it is wrong!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 3:50 am

stuckinsc wrote:I think that much like Des and Chris look a lot alike and to me could be siblings, Andi and Josh very much look like they could be brother and sister too.  

Yeah ITA maybe they are true soul mate beatingheart and I just simply carelessly exaggerating bc me and DH look alike  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed May 14, 2014 4:46 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I think that much like Des and Chris look a lot alike and to me could be siblings, Andi and Josh very much look like they could be brother and sister too.  

Yeah ITA maybe they are true soul mate :beatingheart:and I just simply carelessly exaggerating bc me and DH look alike  giggling 

heres hoping they are actually in love and happy. won't believe otherwise until after Smiley and lets be honest the murray family seem just lovely so  clapping! 
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by IrishGal Wed May 14, 2014 6:06 am

no they don't

Team Kaitlin!  Team Booth!
IrishGal
IrishGal

Female Posts : 3010

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed May 14, 2014 6:07 am

IrishGal wrote:no they don't

why do you say that??
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 14, 2014 7:29 am

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 68 489978267-episode-1001-in-the-premiere-episode-25-gettyimages

great smile! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by emad0722 Wed May 14, 2014 7:30 am

murasaki1393 wrote:Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 68 489978267-episode-1001-in-the-premiere-episode-25-gettyimages

great smile! Smiley

so natural huh!!! hehe his smile looks warm to me
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 79 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 73 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123