SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by atem Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:16 pm

Instagram lets people follow you without your permission? Why have Instagram?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 35 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:21 pm

My account is not private

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Apr 28, 2014 6:28 am

sophienette wrote:
chloep wrote:
jen689 wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Does anyone still think there is a chance Josh could still be in the F3?

I've been trying to find out why some posters think Josh is no longer in the Final 3.  The only answer I've gotten is his followers on intagram have decreased.  That doesn't necessarily prove he deleted followers.  Some may have deleted their accounts, some may not want Josh to follow them etc....

IMO there is no solid evidence Josh is not in the Final 3.

He could still absolutely be there. I already mentioned that those accounts could have been deleted. However it's a bit suspect that it happened RIGHT after the 8th RC and in span of a couple of hours... Maybe just a coincidence, but a pretty big one if so. (Another possibility is that somebody else is in charge of his accounts..)

ACTUALLY! I got a message on IG when  turned on my iphone today telling me that IG has removed spam and inactive accounts and therefore my followers numbers would be lower. Wish I had taken a pic! but I am guessing this may be what happened?

To be devils advocate... you talk about spam FOLLOWERS being deleted - In Josh' case though why would he be following A BUNCH of spam accounts? He seems to only follow his friends and family. It's not like he has 1000+ people he is following. You get what I mean? "following" vs "followers".  bestbud! 

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:12 am

Sorry i was under the impression his followers' numbers had gone down, which happened to mine too Smiley

Now if the number of people he followed changed... not sure. Did inactive accounts not also get deleted, which he could have followed ages ago? I really wish I had got a screen grab of that message Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:24 am

^^ I guess it could be possible. But why would he be following (numerous) spam accounts? He only started his account last year and only seems to be following family/friends....
Again, somebody else could be in charge of his Insta account...

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:21 pm

I wonder if he was following any athletic teams that may have changed their accounts? Like maybe some of the minor league teams he was associated with when he played baseball?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:29 pm

^^ For what it's worth, I have gone through all the accounts he is following. He is ONLY following friends/family. No celebrities, no general pages, no sports teams, etc... Only real people who all follow him back.

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:32 pm

Okay I would say it's pretty conclusive that someone, Josh or someone else, updated his Instagram then. It would be really surprising if he doesn't make it to f3 but if there is no chemistry at all then that's what it is.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Thanks Chloep! I wasn't sure, you are much more dedicated than I am and I appreciate all your efforts.

I guess we won't know for a while. Truthfully, I want Josh for the next bachelor, so F4 or F3 really doesn't matter to me. I prefer not F2, as I don't want to see him propose multiple times, it bugged me for both Jason and Ben. Jason's friends even made fun of him in his wedding special about proposing three time in like two years.

I wish the proposal wasn't expected like it used to be. I remember on early bachelor and bachelorette seasons, it wasn't a given. When Aaron proposed to Helene and Ian to Meredith it was a surprise not expected. I liked that a lot better. I don't like the engagement as an agreement to date.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:50 pm

Just thoughts on Josh's IG account. Unfollowing people would be a conscious decision wouldn't it? Especially if Josh only follows friends/family? Unless a sibling is doing it for him as said sibling had set the account up in the first place, I think this action requires a lot of thinking and personal decision. So I can believe that either he had some time on the internet (on a break in the show as we suspect) or has been eliminated and has some time on the internet. Thanks

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Hi all - long time reader, but this is my first post, so hopefully I'm doing this right! The deal with Instagram is that they were not only deleting spam accounts, but also inactive accounts. If someone hasn't posted a picture or logged into their account for a while then their account was deleted. I know this because mine was deleted on Thursday as I haven't logged in since at least November. I'm not sure, but I suppose 8 people Josh followed had inactive accounts. All of this does become more suspicious I guess since Marcus had some sort of activity as well.

It's pretty interesting that the two guys I pegged as the final 2 have had some sort of internet activity.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Hi all - long time reader, but this is my first post, so hopefully I'm doing this right! The deal with Instagram is that they were not only deleting spam accounts, but also inactive accounts. If someone hasn't posted a picture or logged into their account for a while then their account was deleted. I know this because mine was deleted on Thursday as I haven't logged in since at least November. I'm not sure, but I suppose 8 people Josh followed had inactive accounts. All of this does become more suspicious I guess since Marcus had some sort of activity as well.

It's pretty interesting that the two guys I pegged as the final 2 have had some sort of internet activity.

:heyyall:
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123