SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:31 pm

I also forgot to mention that the day Josh would have probably gotten into contact with his family about being sent home, his little sister Stephanie did post a picture on Instagram. The picture was of her, the parents, Aaron and Josh and underneath she posted how they were the most important people in her life. It could be just a coincidence seeing how since Josh has been away filming she posted two other pictures with her family, but regardless, I thought the timing was somewhat interesting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 36 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Catdwoman50 Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Hi all - long time reader, but this is my first post, so hopefully I'm doing this right! The deal with Instagram is that they were not only deleting spam accounts, but also inactive accounts. If someone hasn't posted a picture or logged into their account for a while then their account was deleted. I know this because mine was deleted on Thursday as I haven't logged in since at least November. I'm not sure, but I suppose 8 people Josh followed had inactive accounts. All of this does become more suspicious I guess since Marcus had some sort of activity as well.

It's pretty interesting that the two guys I pegged as the final 2 have had some sort of internet activity.

Interesting. Looks like auto-delete happens at 6 mos. Thanks Ash

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Timing interesting? Interesting as in Josh got eliminated? Or..?

Back to top Go down

Post by dw_a_mom Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:22 pm

atem wrote:Instagram lets people follow you without your permission?  Why have Instagram?

You can always bounce or block them. And it is only on public accounts; if your account is private, you have to accept them.

I have Instagram for my photography hobby, and my followers are people who simply like the style of photos I take. I follow other hobby photographers in various parts of the world so I can travel through pictures, and sometimes we even share photo tips. Mostly impersonal, because it IS a public account. But I think it is cool to be interacting with people in almost every nation of the world united only by a shared interest.

Sorry for the off-topic diversion.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:30 pm

I always believe if the guy in the runnung for next Bach in the F4, they need to showcase him shirtless first by put him in F3 and Beyond, ya know, to build the fan base. But this dont Apply for the next Ette who often was the F4.

With that said, i really cant see Josh gonezo at F4. They need to put him to FS first, so us the lady viewers can enjoy him shirtless FWIW. laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:37 pm

You never know what kind of pool/hot tub they used in the earlier dates.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:45 pm

If he was in that group date - the men strip date - he would probably shirtless in it.

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:03 pm

I dunno. If I were the producers and gunning Josh for next Bach, I would do whatever it takes to drag him to FS first before letting him go home.

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:06 pm

As someone mentioned, he may be the guy who is perfect on paper, but they did not have the same chemistry as she had with the other finalists.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:16 pm

Perhaps . But we can't be sure since we have zilch footages of their interactions. From what a glimpse of the B2M date I saw, josh and and Andi were quite playful in the group setting.

I initially think Josh is the F1 , with either Marcus or Chris interchangeable as F2/F3. I think for now I'm sticking with that Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:17 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I always believe if the guy in the runnung for next Bach in the F4, they need to showcase him shirtless first by put him in F3 and Beyond, ya know, to build the fan base. But this dont Apply for the next Ette who often was the F4.

With that said, i really cant see Josh gonezo at F4. They need to put him to FS first, so us the lady viewers can enjoy him shirtless FWIW.  laugh out loud
Unless of course, he was shirtless in a previous episode. But I do have reservations that Josh is still there with the Instagram activity. To me that activity and it's timing is way too suspicious to just say that it was Instagram's fault/design. I would think there is another reason for it. Not only that, but none of the other F4 have have had any activity since HTD RC.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:20 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:I dunno. If I were the producers and gunning Josh for next Bach, I would do whatever it takes to drag him to FS first before letting him go home.
Maybe it's just that simple and they aren't gunning for Josh as next bach....

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123