SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:33 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

GA, totally O/T, but I grew up right by Ft. Myers Beach in Bonita Springs?  Were you visiting for fun?

I live right in the middle of UGA/South Carolina country.  Our area has a border bash celebration every year for the game and most of the students I TA went to UGA.  They love the Dawgs here!  I am okay with them, like them better than most SEC schools.  My heart though will always bleed burnt orange.  Hook 'Em Horns!

I like the look of Josh and can't wait to get to know him on my screen.  I will also happily visit the very cool city of Athens to help search him out.  I have some hot single intelligent friends in their 20s so hey if Andi doesn't pic him, maybe I can find him a cute doctor in training instead!
O/T I've been going to Ft Myers Beach/Bonita for years! I stay at a place almost at the end of Ft Myers Beach and go through Bonita most of the time to avoid the traffic at the other end. Totally love that area. Smiley

Josh is such a cutie. I love all the pics of him, especially on the first page of this thread. I can see them as a couple, physically, they would look great together. I really haven't dug into the sleuthing as to where he is at this point, but he is one handsome guy IMO!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:53 pm

worth to read, i think :
http://dogbytesonline.com/family-affair-close-knit-murray-clan-back-with-quarterback-aaron-for-final-season-at-uga-74184/

im amaze of how Josh play his older protective brother role for Aaron. Loving family and brotherly love! heartbeat group hug 

mad props for Aaron`s plan to pursue his doctoral degree!  bowdown 

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:49 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:worth to read, i think :
http://dogbytesonline.com/family-affair-close-knit-murray-clan-back-with-quarterback-aaron-for-final-season-at-uga-74184/

im amaze of how Josh play his older protective brother role for Aaron. Loving family and brotherly love! heartbeat group hug 

mura, thank you for posting that. They sound like a great family. If he gets a HTD, I hope it is in Athens, could you picture Andi getting to tell her dad about that? Tampa is great and beautiful, but we have already seen that on this show.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:worth to read, i think :

mura, thank you for posting that.  They sound like a great family.  If he gets a HTD, I hope it is in Athens, could you picture Andi getting to tell her dad about that?  Tampa is great and beautiful, but we have already seen that on this show.

my pleasure!  bestbud! yeah. Hy would be over the moon for sure!..laugh out loud...Im leaning more to Athens as well. Economically, its cheaper for Fleiss to fly in both parents to GA than the 3 siblings to Tampa, i guess.. giggling . Good luck with your (Stalking) Mission Possible! :giggle:  cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:58 am

Josh's sister tweeted a Pic of her and Aaron at the airport and Aaron was carrying her bag. In another tweet she said she it's goof to be home. Looks like they'll both be there tomorrow for the date!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:06 am

dpao84 wrote:Josh's sister tweeted a Pic of her and Aaron at the airport and Aaron was carrying her bag. In another tweet she said she it's goof to be home. Looks like they'll both be there tomorrow for the date!

T4share that valuable info, dpao..

Hoping to see a glimpse of sweet family's and sibling's love :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:31 pm

dpao84 wrote:Josh's sister tweeted a Pic of her and Aaron at the airport and Aaron was carrying her bag. In another tweet she said she it's goof to be home. Looks like they'll both be there tomorrow for the date!

So Jash made it to HTD?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by sanlee088 Sat Apr 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Maggenzm wrote:

So Jash made it to HTD?

Yep he is in the F4.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:29 pm

sanlee088 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:

So Jash made it to HTD?

Yep he is in the F4.

wow Our guy might be the F1?  interesting  I am getting excited here, I can't wait to May 19th!!! Go Josh! Go Josh!! :fingersarecrossed 
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:39 am

Today is Josh's HTD. Sooo excited!

ETA: I just had a funny thought. If Josh wins, will their couple name be Jandi? Lol giggling 

Last edited by Iam4UGA on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add a thought.)

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:44 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:Today is Josh's HTD. Sooo excited!

ETA:  I just had a funny thought.  If Josh wins, will their couple name be Jandi?  Lol giggling 

Sounds perfect to me! laugh out loud Now you have me thinking of the other possible names with the other guys. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:49 pm

Any sightings yet?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123