SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by pavalygurl Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:09 pm

The video makes me think this will be a fun group date. The guys are giving it their all, even if they are not professional singers, although Bradley got them off to a good start.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:24 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

I think you got me with the hairline, GA!  :yes: (altho, still wonder how could you tell about Josh's and RTG's feet?  :Biggrin:) 

after last season with Chris..i had a thing going on with guy's hairline stuff!   Embarressed!  giggling 
RTG's feet look bigger, he looks shorter in height than Josh, Josh's calves and legs especially from the knee's up look so much more stockier than RTG. 

Also, Josh's um, butt Smiley  looks more fuller than RTG. 
pavalygurl wrote:The video makes me think this will be a fun group date.  The guys are giving it their all, even if they are not professional singers, although Bradley got them off to a good start.
IA! It looks like they are trying even though they aren't very good singers. What a hoot for the people that were there to watch. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:02 pm

Here is a video of Josh crying at his Brothers Senior Night.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:46 pm

I just checked the football schedule at UGA and their spring game was Sat which means that Aaron's schedule is a bit more free to join in a "meet the family" this coming week  :yes: 
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:54 pm

barbell wrote:I just checked the football schedule at UGA and their spring game was Sat which means that Aaron's schedule is a bit more free to join in a "meet the family" this coming week  :yes: 

Aaron is graduating so would not be involved in spring football anyway and will actually be part of the NFL draft on May 8-10. He is projected to be a mid to late round pick. He is currently injured and didn't work out at the combine, but he has good arm strength.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:12 pm

Do you all think on HTD Josh Will take Andi to UGA stadium and playing football or BB there? . JFYI I do Smiley. (Cough2 Chris last season  giggling )

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:26 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Hey, UGA, if they go to Athens to film a HTD, do you want to try to go and spy?

I would LOVE that! I wonder if they will actually do Athens, or if they would do Tampa where his parents are. Also, How soon do you think we would know? I would have to arrange for a day off.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:41 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:

Here is a video of Josh crying at his Brothers Senior Night.

Oh I was at this game.  I remember thinking whoa, his brother is a total hottie!  LOL.  I cried too.  It was such a great night for Aaron (at that moment) to have the entire stadium on its feet and screaming.  Us Dawg fans love Aaron!  But, then he tore his ACL - so not such a great over all night!

I am hearing good things from the "experts" that he will be good in the NFL.  I wish Atlanta could get him, but he would only sit behind Matt Ryan for years.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:59 pm

Iam4UGA wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Hey, UGA, if they go to Athens to film a HTD, do you want to try to go and spy?

I would LOVE that!  I wonder if they will actually do Athens, or if they would do Tampa where his parents are.  Also, How soon do you think we would know?  I would have to arrange for a day off.

I am waiting to hear. I have been watching RS twitter to see if he has any info. I don't know where else to look. Tampa is nice, I was born in St. Pete, but too long for me to go in a day.

I will let you know if I find out anything.

Chloe, do you have any ideas?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:16 pm

O/T This reminds me, I had a stop over in Atlanta on my way back from a Ft Myers Beach vacation last year. Even though my two dogs have two garbage bags filled with Dollar Store toys, I felt I didn't buy them enough, so I started walking around looking for another toy. I didn't see any dog toys, but I did find a Bull Dog doll. I squeezed and a very loud marching band started playing ending off in "Go Dogs" laugh out loud I bought it, when I grab it to play, I ask them if they want to play Go Dogs, they come running.

Aaron's wiki is a mile long. He has surpassed a lot of records. I hope he is healthy again.

What an emotional vid, so sweet, brotherly love!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:55 pm

Thanks for the video! So sweet! Really hoping for a HTD!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:34 am

GuardianAngel wrote:O/T This reminds me, I had a stop over in Atlanta on my way back from a Ft Myers Beach vacation last year. Even though my two dogs have two garbage bags filled with Dollar Store toys, I felt I didn't buy them enough, so I started walking around looking for another toy. I didn't see any dog toys, but I did find a Bull Dog doll. I squeezed and a very loud marching band started playing ending off in "Go Dogs" lolI bought it, when I grab it to play, I ask them if they want to play Go Dogs, they come running.

Aaron's wiki is a mile long. He has surpassed a lot of records. I hope he is healthy again.

What an emotional vid, so sweet, brotherly love!

GA, totally O/T, but I grew up right by Ft. Myers Beach in Bonita Springs? Were you visiting for fun?

I live right in the middle of UGA/South Carolina country. Our area has a border bash celebration every year for the game and most of the students I TA went to UGA. They love the Dawgs here! I am okay with them, like them better than most SEC schools. My heart though will always bleed burnt orange. Hook 'Em Horns!

I like the look of Josh and can't wait to get to know him on my screen. I will also happily visit the very cool city of Athens to help search him out. I have some hot single intelligent friends in their 20s so hey if Andi doesn't pic him, maybe I can find him a cute doctor in training instead!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123