SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Hotmomma Sat May 10, 2014 7:19 pm

jen689 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote: I posted this in another thread..I only saw that she favorited a tweet 4 days ago..what other activity has she done? Thanks.
That is a
 question 
I have as well  hmmm

Umngirl answered my ? In another thread..It when the tweet was made..not when Andi favorites it..I did noticed it was favorites this morning.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 48 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Sat May 10, 2014 8:06 pm

tigertiz wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I would think maybe he would fire up his phone to keep in contact with the family?NO?
Seems odd that Facebook would be his first choice.

Who said it was his first choice though? He may have already talked to his family but just wanted to see what everyone else was/is up 2. Plus, his friends list is bound to be talking about the draft and it's easier/ a lot more convinient for him to just see what they're all saying as opposed to calling people.
I think the important thing is that he's back on media before any of the other guys.  That is  significant.

Sorry to quote you tiger but what does this mean ?

Folks have been saying that nikki was the first on social medial last season and she is f1. Does this mean that it is possibly Josh as f1 ?

Also, do the rest of the f3 have social media and if so could someone (whoever started the threads) post the links in the first page of their respective threads ? Have are they still MIA ?

(too many questions here).............
Wasn't Jef1 the first on his season to be on social media also. I remember him changing his instagram picture on the day that his FRC took place. Anyone else remember. If so, then the first to be on social media could be a sign of the f1, particularly if Andi is on social media also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat May 10, 2014 8:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
eversotrue wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I would think maybe he would fire up his phone to keep in contact with the family?NO?

Who said it was his first choice though? He may have already talked to his family but just wanted to see what everyone else was/is up 2. Plus, his friends list is bound to be talking about the draft and it's easier/ a lot more convinient for him to just see what they're all saying as opposed to calling people.
I think the important thing is that he's back on media before any of the other guys.  That is  significant.

Folks have been saying that nikki was the first on social medial last season and she is f1. Does this mean that it is possibly Josh as f1 ?

Also, do the rest of the f3 have social media and if so could someone (whoever started the threads) post the links in the first page of their respective threads ? Have are they still MIA ?

Wasn't Jef1 the first on his season to be on social media also. I remember him changing his instagram picture on the day that his FRC took place. Anyone else remember. If so, then the first to be on social media could be a sign of the f1, particularly if Andi is on social media also.

Nikki and Clare got back on Twitter the same day, i.e, day of FRC.

Brooks was on Twitter before FRC, next was Drew(he favourited tweets but didn't post any himself), then Chris.

As close as Josh's family is with one another, I think they will give it away sooner than later, if he is indeed the F1...just wait!

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 10, 2014 8:45 pm

His brother got drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs today! I am sure the whole Murray clan is excited whether Josh is F1 or not.

I still want him as bachelor, not for Andi's F1. We will see if that changes once the show starts.

My bff here is got her BS and MS from UGA and I told her Aaron's older brother is on the show this year and makes it very close to the end. She has decided she is going to watch with me.

She asked if he is cuter than Aaron, I told her I think so, what do the rest of you think?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 10, 2014 8:48 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  · 1m  
My little brother is a Kansas City Chief!!!!  God is great, couldn't be more blessed!!  #FutureIsBright #NFLDraft

This appears to be more than just about the NFL draft.

:yellowsleptic: 

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat May 10, 2014 8:50 pm

nd4reality wrote:
My little brother is a Kansas City Chief!!!!  God is great, couldn't be more blessed!!  #FutureIsBright #NFLDraft

It could be more! I am excited that his brother got drafted too, but then I have a lot of UGA fans as friends.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 10, 2014 8:51 pm

julychild wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
tigertiz wrote:
eversotrue wrote:

Nikki and Clare got back on Twitter the same day, i.e, day of FRC.

Brooks was on Twitter before FRC, next was Drew(he favourited tweets but didn't post any himself), then Chris.

As close as Josh's family is with one another, I think they will give it away sooner than later, if he is indeed the F1...just wait!

Thanks for the reminder JC - what would we do without you ?

I do remember Jef on social media so early and thought (knowing that he was the spoiled f1) that he should be spending time with emily instead of playing around with electronics.
As for the whole "giving it away" - Josh seems to be celebrating not only his brothers blessing but his life blessings in general. Which could be more personal to him. Seems so to me.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Sat May 10, 2014 9:04 pm

nd4reality wrote:

I will just follow you around agreeing with whatever you say today  :Biggrin: . To me, Hy deleting his twitter, Aaron not following Andi, Andis activity on social media at the same time as Josh, it all points to me as Josh F1.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Sat May 10, 2014 9:10 pm

That could be so, or he could be talking about his brother's future in the NFL being bright. Who knows  no idea 

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sat May 10, 2014 9:14 pm

Beagle wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

I will just follow you around agreeing with whatever you say today  :Biggrin: . To me, Hy deleting his twitter, Aaron not following Andi, Andis activity on social media at the same time as Josh, it all points to me as Josh F1.

Agree, and I am jumping on this bandwagon too. (At least for now  Hugesmile )

I can't wait to sleuth this one. The first episode's preview of the whole season can't come soon enough.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by SafronSahara Sat May 10, 2014 10:04 pm

So many questions!

Hy deleted his twitter? Josh and Andi been on social media approximately the same hours?

The murray unfollow might be Aaron ' s F U to Andi for dumping his brother. That's my take on this anyway.
SafronSahara
SafronSahara

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 10, 2014 10:23 pm

SafronSahara wrote:The murray unfollow might be Aaron ' s F U to Andi for dumping his brother

Or to squelch any  question  as to their connection

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123