SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Linds911 wrote:Oh glad I'm not the only one whose been glancing through his IG.  Embarressed! His smile in all the pics.  :cutesmile!: 

Oh shoot... Embarressed! .....yes he is a smilie hottie (is this the right phrase?  giggling ). i am more and more convinced that he is a great guy!. He always made time for fans to take pics with him, when Aaron apparently not available, in some events laugh out loud . Now, that i know he is a great guy, i dunno whether its a bad news or good news if he is ended up with Andi in the end...... :lala: :halo: scratch 

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 25 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:53 pm

^ Yeah I'm torn now if I want to see him end up with Andi or be the next Bachelor!  scratch
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:00 pm

Linds911 wrote:^ Yeah I'm torn now if I want to see him end up with Andi or be the next Bachelor!  scratch

I doubt Andi will let him go....yet, i would be more thrilled to have him as my eye candy for 10 weeks  :yes: ! . from his tweet banter, he also seems so funny  giggling . His season is gonna be a blast  Praying .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:13 pm

wonder if she is Josh's cousin who nominated him for the show?..what a thoughtful cousin... giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:32 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

wonder if she is Josh's cousin who nominated him for the show?..what a thoughtful cousin... giggling 

Well we know he has been racking up them roses so far!  for you
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:36 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

yeah..as for the final rose, it still remains to be seen. btw, What do you say, SLA, do you want him to be the next Bachelor or end up with Andi?.... last season we were gearing up supports for our Chris to be next bachelor, yet Des snatched him first...... giggling . Cant really blame her, though Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:51 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

yeah..as for the final rose, it still remains to be seen. btw, What do you say, SLA, do you want him to be the next Bachelor or end up with Andi?.... last season we were gearing up supports for our Chris to be next bachelor, yet Des snatched him first...... giggling . Cant really blame her, though Hugesmile

I don't know yet I still want to see what Chris is like and also I want to see what Andi is like as lead.  It depends on what I think of Andi as to whether or not I want the one I favor to be F1 or the next bachelor.  I'm still not counting out Chris as there is something about him the made me think of Chris Lambton and he will always be my first favorite one from this show.  Time will tell and it seems like the premiere is never going to get here!  So I will have to let you know where I want to see Josh end up ~ also I want to see they way Josh and Andi interact with each other. 👋
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:59 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

I don't know yet I still want to see what Chris is like and also I want to see what Andi is like as lead.  It depends on what I think of Andi as to whether or not I want the one I favor to be F1 or the next bachelor.  I'm still not counting out Chris as there is something about him the made me think of Chris Lambton and he will always be my first favorite one from this show.  Time will tell and it seems like the premiere is never going to get here!  So I will have to let you know where I want to see Josh end up ~ also I want to see they way Josh and Andi interact with each other. 👋

sounds great! please do!..i will have to wait for the finale spoiler to come out and may skip the whole season except the finale or from HTD forward.  :gotcha: #RLRush

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:08 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:just wanted to share what i stumbled upon when stalking observing Josh's socmeds  Smiley

chrisburnette68
4 months ago
Congrats to @stephmurray11 @joshmurray11 @aaronmurray11 and momma Murray on getting baptized today!!! Love y'all!

ETA.
from Steph's TH

stephanie murray ‏@stephmurray11 Dec 23
Such a great morning getting baptized with @aaronmurray11 @jmurbulldog and @mommamurray pic.twitter.com/
Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 25 BcG7mPEIUAE63Hb

What a great looking family! I must add though, that it's unusual being baptized at Christmas. Traditionally (at least where I live in Canada), Baptism in the Catholic church happens at the Easter Vigil mass,  the night before Easter Sunday.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:12 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

sounds great! please do!..i will have to wait for the finale spoiler to come out and may skip the whole season except the finale or from HTD forward.  :gotcha: #RLRush

Just remember the spoiler could be wrong ~ it's happened before. giggling
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:16 pm

SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SLA44 wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

Just remember the spoiler could be wrong ~ it's happened before. giggling

believe me, as one of Chrisville shenanigans, im aware of that one million percent.. giggling. I just have to put it on the back of my mind while watching the show on its last epis later.  :yes:[/quote]

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:41 pm

I kind of want Josh for the bachelor instead of with Andi, but that may change as I watch them together.

Also excited to get to see and know Chris. It could be a toss up for me for either of these hot men to be the next bachelor.

I am selfish, since not a lot of these couples last, I care more about the next bachelor I get to see then who Andi chooses.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123