SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:57 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I kind of want Josh for the bachelor instead of with Andi, but that may change as I watch them together.

Also excited to get to see and know Chris.  It could be a toss up for me for either of these hot men to be the next bachelor.  

I am selfish, since not a lot of these couples last, I care more about the next bachelor I get to see then who Andi chooses.

:yes:  That's pretty much how I feel.  If I don't get a good feeling about Andi and the one I favor then I want him to be the next bachelor so I can watch him again. giggling
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 26 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:32 pm

I feel the same way. I loved Roberto, not so much Ali. I was happy she chose him, and happy that I was seeing a love story unfold. Even though I didn't care for her, we were able to sleuth out that she chose Roberto, and the spoiler of her being single, or choosing Chris was not accurate. Well that didn't work. laugh out loud

I have to see how Andi interacts. She already has one strike against her in my books, so I'm hoping she can redeem herself. I also want to see her choose the right one and be blissfully happy!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:48 pm

I would like to see her pick the right one also but I don't think I will hold my breath on that quite yet.  hmmm

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:09 pm

I went to take a look at Chris, HE IS HOTTT. However, being a farmer will count against him, cus there is no way Andi will move to Utah. She is pretty set in her way. Sorry Chris is not the one. Soooo, Josh is still very much in the running.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:12 pm

How do you guys make this absolutes? Nobody can positively say at this point What she will door Who Andi will choose.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:22 pm

Maggenzm wrote:I went to take a look at Chris, HE IS HOTTT. However, being a farmer will count against him, cus there is no way Andi will move to Utah. She is pretty set in her way. Sorry Chris is not the one. Soooo, Josh is still very much in the running.

oops! Wrong state, Eric is the one who was from Utah, Chris is from Iowa.  But I don't know that she would want to move there either.  She is pretty close to her dad and does probably want to stay close to him but you never know.  I will be watching Chris to see if maybe he could be the next bachelor - he's the right age, and successful in his line of work - pretty much he has it all going for him.  You could say he is the whole package.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:28 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I went to take a look at Chris, HE IS HOTTT. However, being a farmer will count against him, cus there is no way Andi will move to Utah. She is pretty set in her way. Sorry Chris is not the one. Soooo, Josh is still very much in the running.

oops! Wrong state, Eric is the one who was from Utah, Chris is from Iowa.  But I don't know that she would want to move there either.  She is pretty close to her dad and does probably want to stay close to him but you never know.  I will be watching Chris to see if maybe he could be the next bachelor - he's the right age, and successful in his line of work - pretty much he has it all going for him.  You could say he is the whole package.

And he needs to find that wonderful woman who loves him enough to go live on the farm. I can see the storyboards now. I hated the whole little Jake the pilot crap, I will have nightmares of pig sounds until it airs.

Either way, Josh or Chris I could get excited. I don't know enough about Nick, and some of his pics freak me out a little, plus not sure if he cried at his HTD if he can handle the emotional stress of being the lead, it doesn't always agree with everybody  Hugesmile  Marcus is hot, but to me a little young to be the male lead. A 26 year old man might seem to young, but watching him on the show might change that for me.

But really, I just think Josh is so cute, I want ten weeks of Josh on my tv. I am selfish that way.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:30 pm

lexforlife wrote:How do you guys make this absolutes? Nobody can positively say at this point What she will door Who Andi will choose.

I don't have any idea who she is going to pick at this point.  I just hope she picks the right one for her because I really would like to see a happy ending like Des had.  Like I said above I am holding my breath for this to happen just yet and I haven't seen her with most of the guys yet so I have to just wait and see.

Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:43 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
SLA44 wrote:

And he needs to find that wonderful woman who loves him enough to go live on the farm.  I can see the storyboards now.  I hated the whole little Jake the pilot crap, I will have nightmares of pig sounds until it airs.

Either way, Josh or Chris I could get excited.  I don't know enough about Nick, and some of his pics freak me out a little, plus not sure if he cried at his HTD if he can handle the emotional stress of being the lead, it doesn't always agree with everybody  Hugesmile  Marcus is hot, but to me a little young to be the male lead.  A 26 year old man might seem to young, but watching him on the show might change that for me.

But really, I just think Josh is so cute, I want ten weeks of Josh on my tv.  I am selfish that way.

But we don't know if he even lives on a farm - his parents do and he owns farm land but that doesn't mean he lives on it.  I too can get excited by either Josh or Chris.  I have not been impressed with anything I have seen about Nick, I guess he is just not my cup of tea.  I agree Marcus is hot but I think maybe a little too young to be the lead - he will not be 26 until July but like you said maybe watching him will change our minds.  He sure seemed affectionate enough in that video of the dance with Andi in episode 4 but I would just worry about if he were the lead what TPTB would come up with for contestants for him. 

I wouldn't mind 10 weeks of Chris or Josh (or Marcus for that matter) on my TV - I just hope that Andi finds one that fits her needs and likes and the feelings are reciprocated.  I wish it wasn't still 26 days until the premiere.
SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:49 pm

SLA, I am not sure if Chris really lives on a farm, but I also know that absolute truth doesn't really matter to TPTB either, so they could promote it however they want.

I am not sure about Andi, she is young to me. She may be ready, I just don't know. She lived in the big singles area of ATL and seemed really fresh out of all her schooling to me. Maybe she is ready to settle down, I just am not sure. Of course, she could find a great relationship and date and be "engaged" for a while before they have to walk down the aisle. Ashley and JP took their time and I appreciated that.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:59 pm

To tell the truth I don't have a clue if Andi is ready or not but something she said made me think she is looking for someone to share her life with.  That was about not having anyone to share with but then that could have been something TPTB told her to say for all I know.  I guess we won't really know until this is all over and she how she is AFTR - that's when the rubber meets the payment.  But you are right about Ashley and JP taking their time but she also wanted to finish her dental school before she got married and started a family.  Andi has finished her education so who knows if she is ready or not.

SLA44
SLA44

Back to top Go down

Post by Marybods Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:19 am

From everything I read about the Murry family they seem like they are such a lovely, down to earth, truly a nice family. From what I saw of Andi, and what some of the other contestants have said about her....not the sweetest girl that was in the mansion. I really think that Josh could get someone that would be a better fit...of course, WTH do I know?  no idea  Would absolutely love to have him as the next Bach. That way we will have a lot more than just 10 weeks of Josh!
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123