SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sun May 11, 2014 6:59 pm

Where did someone here that she was planning a engagement party?
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by notarose Sun May 11, 2014 7:02 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:His brother got drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs today!  I am sure the whole Murray clan is excited whether Josh is F1 or not.  

I still want him as bachelor, not for Andi's F1.  We will see if that changes once the show starts.

My bff here is got her BS and MS from UGA and I told her Aaron's older brother is on the show this year and makes it very close to the end.  She has decided she is going to watch with me.

She asked if he is cuter than Aaron, I told her I think so, what do the rest of you think?

Actually, he is cuter to me...the fiancé says Josh and Aaron's Mom has told friends that her son is planning an engagement party - which would mean that he is not F1 because of TPTB - she cannot say it if it's true?

Confidentiality clauses have been signed, so you would think it would a) not be true or b) not about Josh. But idiot things continue to happen regarding this show, so maybe the confidentiality clause means little.

I, personally, would hardly be planning an engagement party for a newly minted couple of this franchise--l would think common sense would dictate they bake in the real time oven a bit. That's just me.

Agreed.  Des & Chris did their engagement photo shoot recently which is just shy of a year from their aired engagement.   Very much in the " common sense" mode since they now are secure in their relationship outside of the Bachelorette bubble and wedding planning has begun.
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 11, 2014 7:20 pm

jen689 wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:Actually, he is cuter to me...the fiancé says Josh and Aaron's Mom has told friends that her son is planning an engagement party - which would mean that he is not F1 because of TPTB - she cannot say it if it's true?
If that statement is true the engagement party has to be for Aaron not Josh.  From what I can tell Aaron has a serious girlfriend.

Agreed Jen, I believe Aaron and his girlfriend have been together a while and it would make sense for them to marry before he moves to KC. Truthfully, Josh being on the bachelorette is a distant second in exciting things happening to the Murray clan right now.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sun May 11, 2014 7:44 pm

If the statement is true and josh mom says she is throwing an engagement party(which I don't think is true) then Josh is probably not F1.
Josh posted on Fbook a couple hours ago about Mothers day
He liked a photo on instagram a couple hours ago
and favorite a tweet couple hours ago.
The feeling of him being F1 hasn't gone away but........ I am also starting to get this feeling that he is not. I just think that if he was F1 he wouldn't be tweeting or facebooking.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun May 11, 2014 7:56 pm

I remember chris Siegfried posting when the first ep aired and then having to delete it. Others say F1's have been active like this in the past, so I don't really see a pattern here. Maybe some follow the rules better than others.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 11, 2014 7:59 pm

I don't usually follow NFL draft stuff, but I loved Colt McCoy the former QB and current backup QB for the Washington Redskins. He went in the third round of his draft and I believe he got engaged pretty quickly afterwards to his girlfriend, so she could move to Cleveland with him (he was a Brown for two seasons).

I think Momma Murray could be planning an engagement party for Aaron and she can talk about it as much as she wants as it has nothing to do with the bachelorette.

I personally don't want Josh to be F1. I would rather see him as the bachelor.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 11, 2014 8:03 pm

^ Just throwing this out there, but RS seemed to think that the FRC was going to be either Wednesday or Thursday. If that is the case then the couple usually gets 2 or 3 extra days together. Couldn't it be that Josh is now home from it and using his social media because he now has the freedom to? The fact that Andi used her social media yesterday along with Josh and Nick really just tells me that filming is now over. I don't think using social media can point to one specific way or the other, especially considering it doesn't even really look like Chris uses his (at least on twitter).

Also, I have no clue where the poster got the information from about Josh's mother saying she was planning an engagement party. I just looked at Aaron's Instagram and it appears he has been dating Kacie since around October. I think Aaron is only 23, so I'm not sure a 23 year old would want to get married to someone he's been dating for 7 months, but that's just my opinion. Either way I just don't think social media will tell us much, although once the season starts to air I think it will.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun May 11, 2014 8:05 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I don't usually follow NFL draft stuff, but I loved Colt McCoy the former QB and current backup QB for the Washington Redskins.  He went in the third round of his draft and I believe he got engaged pretty quickly afterwards to his girlfriend, so she could move to Cleveland with him (he was a Brown for two seasons).

I think Momma Murray could be planning an engagement party for Aaron and she can talk about it as much as she wants as it has nothing to do with the bachelorette.

I personally don't want Josh to be F1.  I would rather see him as the bachelor.
For some reason I cannot shake the thought that Josh was indeed, a plant for the next bachelor  no idea
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Sun May 11, 2014 8:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Just throwing this out there, but RS seemed to think that the FRC was going to be either Wednesday or Thursday. If that is the case then the couple usually gets 2 or 3 extra days together. Couldn't it be that Josh is now home from it and using his social media because he now has the freedom to? The fact that Andi used her social media yesterday along with Josh and Nick really just tells me that filming is now over. I don't think using social media can point to one specific way or the other, especially considering it doesn't even really look like Chris uses his (at least on twitter).

Also, I have no clue where the poster got the information from about Josh's mother saying she was planning an engagement party. I just looked at Aaron's Instagram and it appears he has been dating Kacie since around October. I think Aaron is only 23, so I'm not sure a 23 year old would want to get married to someone he's been dating for 7 months, but that's just my opinion. Either way I just don't think social media will tell us much, although once the season starts to air I think it will.

Then RS is wrong.  :yes: FRC took place on Friday.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 11, 2014 8:15 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ Just throwing this out there, but RS seemed to think that the FRC was going to be either Wednesday or Thursday. If that is the case then the couple usually gets 2 or 3 extra days together. Couldn't it be that Josh is now home from it and using his social media because he now has the freedom to? The fact that Andi used her social media yesterday along with Josh and Nick really just tells me that filming is now over. I don't think using social media can point to one specific way or the other, especially considering it doesn't even really look like Chris uses his (at least on twitter).

...we've had countless instances where social media has proved to be a great pointer as to what is happening, and we've equally had instances where it proved to be nothing. It is not to be completely discounted. The commonality is how you interpret what is posted on SM, which is typically influenced by who your favourite is...or ins't.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 11, 2014 8:16 pm

julychild wrote:

...we've had countless instances where social media has proved to be a great pointer as to what is happening, and we've equally had instances where it proved to be nothing. It is not to be completely discounted. The commonality is how you interpret what is posted on SM, which is typically influenced by who your favourite is...or ins't.

Yup

And each season there is a different pattern after the FRC.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 11, 2014 8:20 pm

julychild wrote:

No I know, I completely agree with that, but in this particular instance for Andi's season, I think it's difficult to tell. Andi used social media yesterday around the same time as Josh and then Nick used it on the same day as them. Having from what it appears to be two of the F3 guys use social media along with the lead on the same day just leads to too many "what ifs" but like I said, that's just my opinion.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123