SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Maggenzm Sun May 11, 2014 4:12 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:My thoughts... Producers told Andi to act like she likes some of the men so it doesn't look so obvious that she will chose Josh.
Just my thoughts.

After listening to Jason and Molly podcasts, I am learning that the producers make them pretend to like some contestants, they also tell contestants what to say, really? that was news to me.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 51 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by california90 Sun May 11, 2014 5:05 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:My thoughts... Producers told Andi to act like she likes some of the men so it doesn't look so obvious that she will chose Josh.
Just my thoughts.

After listening to Jason and Molly podcasts, I am learning that the producers make them pretend to like some contestants, they also tell contestants what to say, really? that was news to me.

It doesnt surprise me- I always thought Tierra was an act and that they told Sean to be interested in her.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 11, 2014 5:22 pm

Josh liked a photo on IG 5 hours ago. It was about Aaron being drafted

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by ImeldaMarcos Sun May 11, 2014 6:23 pm

stuckinsc wrote:His brother got drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs today!  I am sure the whole Murray clan is excited whether Josh is F1 or not.  

I still want him as bachelor, not for Andi's F1.  We will see if that changes once the show starts.

My bff here is got her BS and MS from UGA and I told her Aaron's older brother is on the show this year and makes it very close to the end.  She has decided she is going to watch with me.

She asked if he is cuter than Aaron, I told her I think so, what do the rest of you think?

Actually, he is cuter to me...the fiancé says Josh and Aaron's Mom has told friends that her son is planning an engagement party - which would mean that he is not F1 because of TPTB - she cannot say it if it's true?

ImeldaMarcos

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 11, 2014 6:28 pm

Congrats to Aaron!! Still believe that Josh could be F1.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 51 1f49c

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 51 8367-910 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 51 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 51 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12043

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 11, 2014 6:28 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:His brother got drafted by the Kansas City Chiefs today!  I am sure the whole Murray clan is excited whether Josh is F1 or not.  

I still want him as bachelor, not for Andi's F1.  We will see if that changes once the show starts.

My bff here is got her BS and MS from UGA and I told her Aaron's older brother is on the show this year and makes it very close to the end.  She has decided she is going to watch with me.

She asked if he is cuter than Aaron, I told her I think so, what do the rest of you think?

Actually, he is cuter to me...the fiancé says Josh and Aaron's Mom has told friends that her son is planning an engagement party - which would mean that he is not F1 because of TPTB - she cannot say it if it's true?

This I cannot believe. Someone is playing a prank.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 11, 2014 6:32 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:Actually, he is cuter to me...the fiancé says Josh and Aaron's Mom has told friends that her son is planning an engagement party - which would mean that he is not F1 because of TPTB - she cannot say it if it's true?
If that statement is true the engagement party has to be for Aaron not Josh.  From what I can tell Aaron has a serious girlfriend.

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 11, 2014 6:38 pm

Linds911 wrote:Congrats to Aaron!! Still believe that Josh could be F1.

Agree!  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun May 11, 2014 6:40 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I would think maybe he would fire up his phone to keep in contact with the family?NO?
Seems odd that Facebook would be his first choice.
True, that would be a major indication of him NOT being F1, wouldn't it??  Please, I am not counting last season with Nikki as that was just a complete oddball season and something that should be written off the records.

Historically, cell phones have not been allowed during safe house visits, although there certainly have been aberrations in the recent past - Jef comes to mind, for instance.  

Des and Chris had their cell phones.  Hugesmile 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sun May 11, 2014 6:45 pm

jen689 wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:Actually, he is cuter to me...the fiancé says Josh and Aaron's Mom has told friends that her son is planning an engagement party - which would mean that he is not F1 because of TPTB - she cannot say it if it's true?
If that statement is true the engagement party has to be for Aaron not Josh.  From what I can tell Aaron has a serious girlfriend.
How did you hear that his mom is planning an engagement party?
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 11, 2014 6:50 pm

ImeldaMarcos wrote:

Confidentiality clauses have been signed, so you would think it would a) not be true or b) not about Josh. But idiot things continue to happen regarding this show, so maybe the confidentiality clause means little.

I, personally, would hardly be planning an engagement party for a newly minted couple of this franchise--l would think common sense would dictate they bake in the real time oven a bit. That's just me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Sun May 11, 2014 6:56 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
ImeldaMarcos wrote:

Confidentiality clauses have been signed, so you would think it would a) not be true or b) not about Josh. But idiot things continue to happen regarding this show, so maybe the confidentiality clause means little.

I, personally, would hardly be planning an engagement party for a newly minted couple of this franchise--l would think common sense would dictate they bake in the real time oven a bit. That's just me.

I remember that when Sean came home, Kensington and Smith (the niece and nephew) were coached to answer questions about who Sean picked by saying , "none of your business". You never know, whatever the outcome, Josh's mom may have a sense of humor to say, "we're planning an engagement party" to get tongues wagging and so that there are no further questions. And we have no idea what her tone was when she answered, so who knows? (I guess they do, but who else?).

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123