SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by missfire1977 Sun May 11, 2014 12:52 pm

docnash14 wrote:This may have already been discussed as I have not been watching Josh's thread closely.  When did he leave Capstone Financial Services?  It's still listed as his current job on LinkedIn as it was in his thumbnail bio at the beginning of this thread.  However, I noticed on his FB page that it says "former."  Wondering if the posted who has indicated that she works across the street from him was referring to Capstone?

As far as I know he still works at Capstone. If you look the company up online they still have him listed as one of their advisors. But I will find out. I would hope he wouldn't quit his job. He was defiantly still working there before he left for LA.
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 50 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Aunties_Love Sun May 11, 2014 1:58 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I would think maybe he would fire up his phone to keep in contact with the family?NO?
Seems odd that Facebook would be his first choice.
True, that would be a major indication of him NOT being F1, wouldn't it?? Please, I am not counting last season with Nikki as that was just a complete oddball season and something that should be written off the records.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 11, 2014 2:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I would think maybe he would fire up his phone to keep in contact with the family?NO?
True, that would be a major indication of him NOT being F1, wouldn't it??  Please, I am not counting last season with Nikki as that was just a complete oddball season and something that should be written off the records.

I don't think you can say that either way. I don't have a favorite at all and I think the f1 could be either of the f2 (whoever that is). I tend to discount the social media stuff because it looks like they gave them back their phones around the same time.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15493

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun May 11, 2014 2:56 pm

albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
True, that would be a major indication of him NOT being F1, wouldn't it??  Please, I am not counting last season with Nikki as that was just a complete oddball season and something that should be written off the records.

I don't think you can say that either way. I don't have a favorite at all and I think the f1 could be either of the f2 (whoever that is). I tend to discount the social media stuff because it looks like they gave them back their phones around the same time.

I agree albean.

But it is a good idea to keep the evidence just in case.
It is what the post during the season that is possibly a better indicator. Again though - everyone will interpret their posting (or lack of) differently just as we have seen posters swear up an down that their (chosen) connection is the "right" one.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun May 11, 2014 3:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:
albean99 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

I agree albean.

But it is a good idea to keep the evidence just in case.
It is what the post during the season that is possibly a better indicator. Again though - everyone will interpret their posting (or lack of) differently just as we have seen posters swear up an down that their (chosen) connection is the "right" one.

I agree Albean and Nd..we just put this information in our back pocket and see what else shows up.I still wonder why Marcus and Chris are still silent. I have not dog in this race..so it could be any of the F4.
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun May 11, 2014 3:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

Historically, cell phones have not been allowed during safe house visits, although there certainly have been aberrations in the recent past - Jef comes to mind, for instance.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sun May 11, 2014 3:35 pm

I believe Chris post a pool picture that was a safe house..Nickki also posted a few ( even with the gps on,) just to name a few.

Now the fun begins to see who is next!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun May 11, 2014 3:37 pm

I haven't followed or looked at any of the social media for any of the F4. Is it possible that Marcus and Chris weren't that active on social media before they went on the show, so this isn't odd at all?

Maybe Nick and Josh were more active?

Also with Josh's brother getting drafted I would suspect he would want to post regardless if he is F1 or not. Also since Andi's dad at least is a huge UGA fan, and in Georgia we all love football, I would expect if Josh were F1 for Andi to understand he would want to keep up with his brother being drafted.

stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun May 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Recently, phones and by association have been allowed on safe house visits. Sean and Catherine both tweeted when at the safe house otherwise it would have looked very suspicious that they wouldn't tweet for a few days.

And we know JuanPa did as well.

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 50 87b72b10 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 50 86669110 Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 50 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by brittany4400 Sun May 11, 2014 3:45 pm

I think that most try to twist the social media stuff to support their favs. Some of these things could really mean something and others not so much. To me, none of this indicates anything! I may find some of it to be odd, like why a f1 would be on social network this early, but that's about it. I do appreciate the ones who keep up with this stuff though! Great job guys.
brittany4400
brittany4400

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Sun May 11, 2014 4:08 pm

My thoughts... Producers told Andi to act like she likes some of the men so it doesn't look so obvious that she will chose Josh.
Just my thoughts.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun May 11, 2014 4:09 pm

Beagle wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Josh Murray ‏@jmurbulldog  · 1m  
My little brother is a Kansas City Chief!!!!  God is great, couldn't be more blessed!!  #FutureIsBright #NFLDraft

This appears to be more than just about the NFL draft.

:yellowsleptic: 

I will just follow you around agreeing with whatever you say today  :Biggrin: . To me, Hy deleting his twitter, Aaron not following Andi, Andis activity on social media at the same time as Josh, it all points to me as Josh F1.

Aaron not following Andi is a good indication, just like Des mom following following Brooks instead of Chris. I think the family is given direction on who to follow so that we" the stoker-fans) are confused to as who is F1.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123