SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by sanlee088 Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:22 am

Josh's family is really good looking! His mom looks so young at first I couldn't pick her out.
sanlee088
sanlee088

Female Posts : 1754

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 27 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Iam4UGA Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:06 am

stuckinsc wrote:Ryan Bowers does great stuff her in Augusta and seems to be a very nice man.  I think he was joking a lot and they edited it to be not joking at all.  Plus, for me Emily is very uptight, so jokes might not seem as funny as intended.

I joke when I am nervous to cut tension, it doesn't always go over well either.

I like how Josh looks, and I love that he went to Athens to support his brother and now his sister.  Seems to really have a great family.  I like that.

I'm so glad to hear that. He seemed like such a great guy, but boy he sure was not portrayed that way! I figured he had to be a pretty good guy to be involved with all of the Youth sports activities that he is in!

I also get sensitive sometimes because of all of the negative stereotypes of the South. I mean c'mon - Honey Boo Boo?  no no  Lord help me! everyone thinks we all live that way.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:55 pm

SLA44 wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I went to take a look at Chris, HE IS HOTTT. However, being a farmer will count against him, cus there is no way Andi will move to Utah. She is pretty set in her way. Sorry Chris is not the one. Soooo, Josh is still very much in the running.

oops! Wrong state, Eric is the one who was from Utah, Chris is from Iowa.  But I don't know that she would want to move there either.  She is pretty close to her dad and does probably want to stay close to him but you never know.  I will be watching Chris to see if maybe he could be the next bachelor - he's the right age, and successful in his line of work - pretty much he has it all going for him.  You could say he is the whole package.
Definitely an eye candy. Wouldn't mind looking at that hotness for 12 weeks LOL.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:07 pm

UPDATE: :hidingchair  ELIMINATED  :hidingchair maybe?  :hidingchair 

He has been unfollowing people on Instagram(at the moment, 8)... I am not saying he is for sure eliminated, but right know he is the only one out of the F4 who has had soc-med activity since the last RC... no idea

Last edited by chloep on Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:22 pm

interesting I don't know whether to thank you for the information or not.  Wow if that is true there are going to many unhappy campers around here.  Maybe he was too good on paper to be true.  Keep us posted on this please!

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:38 pm

really hoping this isn't true.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Chloe hasn't he always been following 205 people on Instagram? Is this the only evidence you have?!
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:54 pm

hi! i'm new here and have been following Andi's season on this site.
Josh has been my favorite, and I do believe that he has always had 205 followers on IG..
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:59 pm

As I mentioned in the other thread, I haven't heard anything just yet... That's why there is the "maybe?". yes  And I've been carefully monitoring these guys' social media accounts and Josh had been following 213 accounts before.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by carnegiesmith2014 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:05 pm

Do you know the last time he was following 213? Was it recently?
As you can tell I don't want him to be eliminated yet, but I could probably see why if he got his first one on one ep. 5. She probably has stonger connections to the other guys. Just kind of bummed if its true.
carnegiesmith2014
carnegiesmith2014

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:06 pm

boston1 wrote:hi! i'm new here and have been following Andi's season on this site.
Josh has been my favorite, and I do believe that he has always had 205 followers on IG..

Welcome! Welcomeparty! 

I am talking about the number of accounts HE is following. And that number used to be 213. 100%. I monitor this stuff extremely thoroughly.
This doesn't have to mean that he had been eliminated, but the person who is in charge of Josh's Instagram account(be it himself, a friend or family member) has unfollowed numerous people in the last 24 hrs.

Last edited by chloep on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:08 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Do you know the last time he was following 213? Was it recently?
As you can tell I don't want him to be eliminated yet, but I could probably see why if he got his first one on one ep. 5. She probably has stonger connections to the other guys. Just kind of bummed if its true.

Last time I checked was during his HTD. Again, see my response above, this doesn't have to mean that had been eliminated at the last RC.

Last edited by chloep on Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

chloep
chloep

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123