SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Marybods Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:09 pm

I hope he was eliminated.  I think he is to good for Andi.  I feel a girl who is sweeter would be a better pick for him.  Some dainty little flower, not the gun tooting Andi!  His brothers GF seems to fit very well into the Murry family.  A sweet, love your man and put him first kinda lady...Andi seems to high maintenance.  Like she needs to come first.   There r some girls from last season who did not get along with Nikki and Andi.  Those
Two were a clique.  Former contestant ants went as far as calling them "the bitch squad".  That's why I want Josh to be out, and get TB GIG.   LISTEN to Cassandra's radio interview for this story.
 High clap cheerleader
Marybods
Marybods

Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion - Page 28 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:12 pm

carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Do you know the last time he was following 213? Was it recently?
As you can tell I don't want him to be eliminated yet, but I could probably see why if he got his first one on one ep. 5. She probably has stonger connections to the other guys. Just kind of bummed if its true.

I think the bigger clue is if he didn't get a second one on one in ep 7, as Chloep told us, and so only had one. If the other 3 in the F4 all had 2 dates, it would make sense Josh might be fourth in line.

Back to top Go down

Post by boston1 Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:16 pm

chloep wrote:
carnegiesmith2014 wrote:Do you know the last time he was following 213? Was it recently?
As you can tell I don't want him to be eliminated yet, but I could probably see why if he got his first one on one ep. 5. She probably has stonger connections to the other guys. Just kind of bummed if its true.

Last time I checked was during his HTD. Again, see my response above, this doesn't have to mean that had been eliminated at the last RC.

chloe, when do you think we will know for sure?
boston1
boston1

Female Posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:44 pm

relaxing wrote:

I think the bigger clue is if he didn't get a second one on one in ep 7, as Chloep told us, and so only had one.  If the other 3 in the F4 all had 2 dates, it would make sense Josh might be fourth in line.

For the record, I don't think I ever said that Josh didn't got a 1-on-1 in Belgium. Even though, I think it's highly unlikely because he has had a 1-on-1 on week 5(so still very recently) and the majority of the other guys who were still around had their 1-on-1 earlier in the season.

I can confirm that the F6 guys(who made it to Belgium(week7) were Brian, Chris, Dylan, Josh, Marcus and Nick.

Chris -> 1-on-1 on week 2
Nick -> 1-on-1 on week 3
Marcus -> 1-on-1 on week 4
Josh -> 1-on-1 on week 5
Brian -> 1-on-1 on week 5
Dylan -> unclear, but most likely had his first 1-on-1 on week 6
__

It is also unclear who got the 2nd 1-on-1 on week 6. It is on week 6 that the 2nd round of 1-on-1s start(usually one of the solo dates go to somebody who hasn't had a 1-on-1 yet and the other one goes to somebody who has had one early in the season). We know that JJ had his 2nd 1-on-1 that week.... So if they stick to the norm, the other 1-on-1 has probably gone to Dylan.
___

With that in mind, it was fairly clear(IMO at least) that neither Dylan, Josh or Brian were going to get a 1-on-1 on week 7 anyway.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by richmondrose Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:52 pm

I am thinking that maybe Dylan had a 1-on-1 in Connecticut and Chris had his second 1-on-1 in Italy.
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:01 pm

chloep wrote:
For the record, I don't think I ever said that Josh didn't got a 1-on-1 in Belgium. Even though, I think it's highly unlikely because he has had a 1-on-1 on week 5(so still very recently) and the majority of the other guys who were still around had their 1-on-1 earlier in the season.

I can confirm that the F6 guys(who made it to Belgium(week7) were Brian, Chris, Dylan, Josh, Marcus and Nick.

Nick -> 1-on-1 on week 3
Josh -> 1-on-1 on week 5
__

It is also unclear who got the 2nd 1-on-1 on week 6. It is on week 6 that the 2nd round of 1-on-1s start(usually one of the solo dates go to somebody who hasn't had a 1-on-1 yet and the other one goes to somebody who has had one early in the season). We know that JJ had his 2nd 1-on-1 that week.... So if they stick to the norm, the other 1-on-1 has probably gone to Dylan.
___

With that in mind, it was fairly clear(IMO at least) that neither Dylan, Josh or Brian were going to get a 1-on-1 on week 7 anyway.

Chris had the 1-1 in the 5th epi on Des's season, IIRC, someone wanted to leave and interrupted their date to let her know he wanted to leave. She was upset at the fact that someone wanted to leave, which resulted in Chris consoling her. Could this be a repeat and how Eric left?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:06 pm

Eric left episode 4.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:12 pm

eversotrue wrote:Eric left episode 4.
Ok so that doesn't work. My thought was maybe he wanted out, and this upset Andi. As in all the other seasons when a contestant wants to leave, the lead is so upset. Ali/Frank Ashley/Bently Des/?can't remember his name, making it an unpleasant situation.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:16 pm

Chris also had another 1-on-1 in episode 7 during Des' season.  In fact there were 3 1-on1 dates in episode 7 and 1 2-on-1 with Zak and Drew.  Des was down to 5 by episode 7.  The guy who left in episode 5 of Des' season was named Bryden or something like that.
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:20 pm

I hope he wasn't eliminated:( But it's probably for the best because now he has a 99% chance of being TB! I wonder what could have went down/been missing from Andi and his relationship.

I really find it hard to see Chris and Nick as F2. I hope Marcus at least snatches a spot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:21 pm

chloep wrote:
relaxing wrote:

I think the bigger clue is if he didn't get a second one on one in ep 7, as Chloep told us, and so only had one.  If the other 3 in the F4 all had 2 dates, it would make sense Josh might be fourth in line.

Nick -> 1-on-1 on week 3
Josh -> 1-on-1 on week 5
__

___

^^ Oops sorry if I misunderstood/misremembered that. Didn't mean to misquote you.

The last few seasons several F1s have had the ep 5 and ep 7 combination I think (Jef, Chris, Nikki) so I would assume if Josh is a top guy with Andi he'd have a date that ep even if it's ahead of some others order for a second date. If he didn't have one, I'd be worried about him making it to the end, is all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:23 pm

Have people who had the adrenaline date won..? Or concert date? Nikki had the adrenaline date (one of two), repelling, last season and we know how that turned out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 Contestant - Spoilers - Discussion

+68
fabgirl
Pattycake92
Luvstruck
luvlady345
Isabel123